i buy this phone 7 of Jan. in pearl white colour .i found nice to chat and great looks n music . you must like ................ trust me
1. looks very good
2. camera better dan its nokia counterparts.
3. has push mail
4. airtel connection will give 100 mb/month for the first 12 months.
5. unlimited music download for 3 months from nokia music store.
6. user interface really good.
7. 2nd sim can be changed without opening the back cover
8. Sim management allows to preset the functionality od the 2 sims n saves for upto 5 sims.
1. keypad not so good, kinda hard.
2. display brightness cant be adjusted.
3. music player does not have preset equalizer.
4. surfing on the net or even knowing your balance in one sim COMPLETES CUTS OUT THE network functionality of the other sim. Sammsung dual sim fones does not have this drawback.
5. Music n video player quite basic.
6. a bit slow.
OVERALL, A AVERAGE PHONE, NOTHING EXTRAORDINARY. THE BEST PART IS THAT SECOND SIM CAN BE CHANGED WITHOUT OPENING THE BACK COVER...
Hi, guys i will purchase this phone very soon but i am worried about its keypad means is it hard? or easy to use and hw is the music? and does it support mp4
ah. Thanks for the info...
Now i will surely buy this phone.
Just Got the Phone 06-01-2012 ,
Price Nokia Ex Showroom 5,700rs
Price other Mobile centers 5,400rs
The Mobile is great for a Qwerty Bar Phone and Dual Sim..Looks and work really neat...its screen resolution is also clear for the price range it falls in..the Best part of the Phone is that its Operating System is very well designed for a Dual Sim..I mean its really simple to use not like most Daul sim phone where you find it hard to know how to transfer contacts from a particular sim also gprs setting its really child play...the phone feels tough in hand...Most Important for a Daul Band Phone it has a Great Battery Life too thanx to the 1450mah battery.
Best Recommended for Business.
does it have a color black model? There's no black color stated in the specs. I want to buy this phone. But i dont want any other colors than black.
Hi i have bought this phone a week ago. So far so good. It supports MP3 i haven't tried MP4 so far. If u add a memory the software runs a little slow for instance i stored the pics in memory but it took long to update but whn i saved it in the inbuilt memory of the phone it was quick...over all look is great n value for money.
Since the phone is a dual standby, is it possible to receive call in one sim while in active browsing session in the other sim?.
Can someone please make a video review of this gadget? I'm sure others would like to know as well :)
AnonD-37013, 06 Jan 2012I am using Asha 200. Buid quality is excellent, looks like 3.5" touch phone from back sid... moreHi i am planing to buy this phone but i just want to know how is its keypad? i mean is it hard to use? and is it having A mp4 or not????????????
AnonD-37013, 06 Jan 2012I am using Asha 200. Buid quality is excellent, looks like 3.5" touch phone from back sid... moreHi i am planing to buy this phone and i am geting this one here in 4500/- and as according to your post this phone doesnot support MP4 but as i have seen in promo that it does support mp4 so pls carify this thing