please how do i change my setting to ENGLISH i mistakely changed it to unknown langauge.
hi my nokia asha 210 crach and i lost all of my software whatr must i do to get all the software back
I am not able to install many apps in this phone nokia asha 210.for e.g. no pushbullet. what type of apps can be installed in the phone. 2) I am an old man with hearing deficiency. I found while on talk the volume is rather low. how to improve the volume or can I use over ear headphone with attached mic.
Okay, Hello Asha 210 Users, don not give up hope. I am seeing a lot of the same questiosn being asked over and over. So, will give you a very quick round up, which will solve a lot of you problems. Now, for starters if you are using an old Noki like this you must be ready to get out of comfort zone and do alot of tweaking and customizations. Thant being said, if you haven't already. I need you download Nokia PC Suite, right now. Do a quick google search. his software help you transfer media (song/photos) and install apps ad firmware updates to you Nokia Phone. I don't suggest proceeding until you have donwnloaded this software.
1. Download Nokia PC Suite for Windows and Nokia Software Updater (You can easily get these off of the softonic website, google search)
2. Ovi is dead. There is no no Ovi Store or Nokia Accounts. Ovi was discontinued April 24, 2015. you will no be referred to the Opera App Store for apps.
3. DO NOT USE Opera App store! It sucks, it is pitifully bad, you need to get apps, get into the habit of using google searched and finding forum threads with dedicated user, these are better places to find apps and software for you device. It doesnt sound super safe, but with some critical thinking you will be able to detect bullshit apps from promising good apps. Basically from now on, get into the habit of finding apps, downloading them to you PC, and the sideloading the apps with a USB cable to your phone device and then manually installing the files with your phone.
4. You may have a lot issue updating apps or connecting apps with any particular server. What I learned helps for this situation is the change you phones date and time settinngs. Go into you settings, and temporarily change you device's sate and time from automatic (current time) to manual, and then manually set the date and time to January 1 2013, this fools you phona and apps to think the phone is trying to connect to things during a date prior to Ovi/Nokia closing and discontinuatioe. It sounds like a silly oversight, but it works in many cases. So once your device is set to 2013, make the changes you want to make, and download and install the things you want to install, and then revert the phone back to the present date (automatic) when you are finished.
5. I read a lot of complaints about data speed slowness. Keep in mind that Asha 210 is a 2G phone. It's going to be slow! Such speeds are only intended for emails and chat applications, text-only webpages, and super-compressed webpages. If you want to check something online it is really okay. if you want to live on the internet and take in vast amounts of information get a more contemporary phone. this phone should really be limited to the users who only want to use the internet lightly, and send small data packets, like text messaging and email on the go. For a faster experience you are required to use the phones WiFI capabilities, but don't expect crazy fast speeds.
6. If all fails, you need to attempt to hard/master/factory rest your phones and start back at step one. To factory reset your turn off the phone and then: (1) Now open up dialer by pressing Call key. (2) Tap this code using keypad: "* + 3". (3)Release holded buttons, if you see Nokia logo. (4) Next confirm Factory reset operation by clicking Call key.... Another method (master reset) is to do the following with you phone on: (1) Tap this secret code: *#7370#
(2) Next please press your lock code. If you havent set a lot key, then *The default lock code is 12345, (3) Now your phone will reset..... Another method (hard reset) is : to turn the phone on, (1) After that press Menu button and goto Settings -> Phone -> Phone management -> Factory Settings -> Delete data and restore. (2) Confirm your decision -> press Yes.
Good Luck! Ask me anything!
pip, 28 Nov 2015If i put 2 sim cards in my phone willthat make it 4gbThis is not how SIM cards word. To expand memory please try to buy a MicroSD Card. Remember, the maximum card for expandable memory is 32GB.
Anonymous, 18 Jan 2016there is hike whatsapp on the store but when im downloading it, it says date invalid when the ... moreCommon issue. Nokia/Ovi store is a discountinued product. In other words, it no long exists. I attempt to change you date and time setting away from the automatic setting and have it set to manual. Now manually set your date and time to JANUARY 1 2013. Essentially your tricking the phone/servers to believe that it is an earlier time than when the Ovi Store App officially close. Attempt to make all you changes and download now with the phone set to a 2013 date. When you are all set installing files, revert you phones time/date back to automatic (or the current real date) I hope this fixes your problem. Please reach out to the one and only NokiaTechVigilante at anytime.
Source: I have experience making changes to my Nokia E7 and modernizing plenty of features. I use this trick to work around many of the software blocks in Nokia Series60/Symbian60 (ver3) device... the Nokia 210 runs Nokia Series40 OS, so the build is really not too different from "S60" running on my old Nokia.
I am not able to use internet or Mail. Mail gives error message "communiction error". internet results in long time connecting and at lat "failed to connect to the internet". so many solutions in web nothing helps. Perhaps i have to replace the phone
I am using this for 2 years . After 9 months Earspace get damaged. It's in build Nokia apps are outdated . No update is available . some apps are not working . While using Web sometimes it gets hanged.
I am also use nokia asha210 it is working awesome and I am very happy with It
wassap no longer can be used after 31st Dec 2016..the keypads are comfortable though..