If you want new/future update for your nokia 210 mobile then dont do the software upgrade for built in apps example, notification center, Facebook etc... it will take more space from ur phone memory if u updated...
am jp from uganda, i bought my asha 210, but when am connecting to wifi, after identifying a network and putting its password, it tells mi that connections not available,can i get some assistance on how to connect to wifi please! thanks.
1. very low internal memory (25 MB)
2. Very Slow, almost for application including picking up call or dialing call its very slow.
3. Screen quality not so good yet manageable.
4. Not dual sim active (only 1 sim can run at a time). If you are using internet from 1 sim, another sim may drop in network.
5. You can not update mobile using inbuilt software because no free space. out of 25 MB, 7.1 MB taken up by inbuilt applications. Rest is by phone software. You can download update but not install.
1. Battery back up (1.5 -2 days) in 1 sim, 1 day for sure in dual sim
2. design, looks like blackberry.
4. Whatsapp, Facebook, UTV, etc apps
I personally recommend not to use this phone, for a kid may be this is good, but surely not good for techies...
nokia asha 210 is the bestest phone ever as compare to qmobile. internet speed is best i like it very much
I like this phone. Dual Sim is working excellent. Akku is long lasting, WhatsApp works fine.
Not a good phone. Runs out of memory fast, and there is NO way to uninstall apps or take any action to free up memory. None of the Nokia suites supports the phone either. Don't buy it.
Hello could you please tell me this phone show the caller name and number when someone call you or just show the caller name only when you receive a call ??
jianne, 20 Jan 2014Can somebody pls help me how to make the WiFi of this phone works?. I'm trying to connect it t... moreYou are facing a minor problem, this mobile only support wifi b and g, but ur router is configure on g. So set ur router on b/g/n
Noe im conecting via 2g cause noe im in a province no wifi hotspot in the mountains
Can somebody pls help me how to make the WiFi of this phone works?. I'm trying to connect it to my WiFi but all I see that's flashing on the screen is either network not found or wrong password. How come?? So disappointing.