Have never used dual sim phone as I hate it.
Last time I used a bar phone was in 2010 I was having 6700 slide. Can I use this asha in single sim mode like 6700 as iv heard its realy a problem to use dual sim phone.
Anonymous, 30 Aug 2013can i put this phone in vibration mode?? plz reply.good phone.
Guys please tell about messaging system & music. I need music mobile & messaging.
Anonymous, 30 Aug 2013can i put this phone in vibration mode?? plz reply.Yes
Today, I got my Yellow Asha 210. This is my initial feedback :-
1. No Data Cable included in the box.
2. PC Suite is not compatible with Asha 210. So you cannot sync your mobile and neither there is an easy way to take backup(but there are ways!!).
3. The dedicated key turned out to be "facebook" for me. Disappointed. Also there is no way provided to change the shortcut functionality. Now That's devastating.
4. The phone build quality is good, but the charging point is flimsy and loose. A slight disturbance will switch off charging.
5. Contact search happens on first name only - though not a major issue.
6. very average earphone - no issues though - you will need an earphone if you are music enthusiast
7. Can't connect to WPA2 Wi-fi networks. - not a major issue though.
1. Network Reception, call Quality, Volume - All very good
2. Keypad and exterior body is very aesthetic to hold and use.
3. Good eye-soothing display
4. Simple and efficient GUI.
5. Wi-fi connectivity is good.
If it matters :-
Back is the colour - Black keypad beautifully matches the contrasting white LED lights. I regret my Yellow now.
Even though the cons might seem to outnumber the pro, I am pretty much satisfied with Nokia Asha 210 at this price.
Con 4 is making me worried, and I would not have bought it had I known it before. Nokia broke my heart.
Anonymous, 30 Aug 2013can i put this phone in vibration mode?? plz reply.saw the.Should be ok
Anonymous, 30 Aug 2013can i put this phone in vibration mode?? plz reply.yes, It can be.
I have just purchased simply looking at the features. Its a good attemt to combat current competetion in QWERTY segment. However, it is a good similarity with E series but it could be excellent if one can dial simply using key pad instead of pressing name tab and scroll/type. Also it does not capture last name in search. ONLY this REASON I may change this.
friends this phone is good but to slow for social suffring and browsing and talk about whats app and sim,s soo when u active both sim he problem in browsing he asked us about mobile data soo single sim only sim 1 when you active so save the setting and use internet with wifi other then sim...
my nokia asha 210 has refused to download whatapps and you youtube, are they to heavy for the phone?