shockinggggggggggggggg!! worst poor quality camera poor display.....restarting prob//// 43oo i lost on it.it had to b 3000 or something.....no words just death of my hopes tat nokia is best....
This handset just smashed me out!! wot i thought and wot it is!!! Camera superbly poor. Restarting problem.when u delete some images,or wanna delete,it just autometicely restarted
AnonD-167011, 05 Aug 2013The phoneis good except for the slow interface...
I dont have any complaints regarding music,... morekindly tell me
if i use this phone only for heavy texting and some calls
as i am a heavy user of MESSAGING
will this phone serve me well for this purpose only ?
plz guide me as i am about to purchase it
i bought this phone for myself as i needed a dual sim phone ,qwerty phone .seeing the striking yellow color which is my favorite and have used nokia 6600 a decade ago . i thought nokia is surely a standard company and wouldn't disappoint, even the review s posted by nokia states a 4.5 start rating (which by the way is totally fake and misleading) actually the built quality battery back up ergonomics screen resolution all r just half star (0.5)
really nokia should be ashamed of launching such a below average phone at this time and age of technology . the tech team who designed should be black listed . and quality members should hang them selves .
list of issues
1) very very poor screen quality worst than what we say ten yrs ago on new color screen phones . i bet no one at nokia has header of apple or even samsung 3000 rs phones )
2) on call the other sim is not on stand by but it switches off and callers get a dead tone no sms gets through either sim switches back on after 20 sec of the call getting over (what the hell is that for )
3) wifi support is cancelled during calls so even though u r on hand free cant use the device (whats wrong with the people at nokia )
4) no multi screen strictly as in messages cant be checked while listing to music (nokia ignorant towards user requirements )
5) poor battery back up needs charge every day as battery drains less than half even on stand by but the fake claims by nokia state that its 12 hrs talk time and stand by 1104 its not eve 40 hrs stand by trust me (nokia is a cheat)
6) poor accessories what we see in cheap stores the lose ear phones for a mere 100-150 bucks they surely sound better than what nokia provides
(i bet the guy who does the audio quality check has partial hearing and is related to the owners of nokia )
7) the rubberized body color that impressed me so much when i took it in hand started to fall of cracking from edges in within 4 days of purchase (i have used sony w550 which still is with me with a rubberized finish it took me 2 yrs at least to notice a erosion on the back cover due to my shoving it in jeans )
8) the phone is a dust magnet in hrs looks like it came out of a janitors pockets (i m lost for words )
9)usb cable cant charge the phone the ancient small pin nokia charger is mandatory (no global prospective for user interchangeability )
10) i put on olx for 2 weeks kept reducing the cost to one third then finally a guy bought it i got rid of it for 1500 just 51 min talk used 35 sms sent in just 20 days i had bought it for 4600 the sales man who sold it when approached refused a buy back and said that i was the only person who has bought this hand set ever . i look like a fool holding a bright yellow phone .(while nokia claimed its a 4.5 star rated phone)
11) this makes me believe that nokia while marketing their products have stated all lies and all their products r sub standard ancient tech under delivered and no value or regards to customers money .
its not that i lost a big sum of money its the brand acknowledgment that i had for nokia after have used nokia 6600 for almost 3 yrs i lost that . no i think nokia is a fraud company that should be sued and should be banned after trial in consumer court .
i rest my case ... your truly a victim of my own hopes
dont call me ok ...lol
Anonymous, 05 Aug 2013is there any free sd card wit this phone in the box ?yes
Me, 04 Aug 2013when it can beat E5.00 I 'll buy it,,,!!!!Comparing this little device to rheS60 E 5:00 is very stupid. Like comparing Hatti to Brazil in soccer. Doesn't make sense.
veryyyyyyyyyy goooooood phone is this ,but games are from other sites not down.
I got one today (Sharaf DG in Dubai). I put the sim card on the side slot and it wouldnt come off. Went back to the store, they said as per company policy, They need 10-15 days. My first Nokia since 2009 and I cant believe this happened.
I had it for barely 30 mins and now I have to wait 10-15 days to know if they will fix it or replace.
I cant watch video using Youtube, when i click on the video, it load to 6% and complains that: "not enough bandwidth. Quality less than normal". I click ok, and it continue loading untill it reach 60% and stop loading. Why this complain?
I dint face this problem yet..might be restarting the the device by pulling off battery can help yu in this...oderwise.. Nokia Care is the only option.. :)
Shocked! This fon had to b 3000 or something... / totelly poor quality camera. Just like vga camera... Ha ha is it 2 megapixel! Nokia 206 far better den it. Fully faltu fon
AnonD-172565, 05 Aug 2013If you are buying a phone under 4.5k den yu shudnt hv much expectationz frm d phone. Featu... morehey! i also love this phone and use it as secondary phone..but today i faced a problem where the facebook button not functioning, when i press it, nothing happen, however, the camera button just okay..do u know how to handle this?? =(
The phoneis good except for the slow interface...
I dont have any complaints regarding music,apps,camera coz it aint any android after-all...
Images taken are good in day tym and with proper li8ting support its works ok at ni8.Coming to video recording i've not opened it till now.
It doesnt play mp4 and other music formats like x2-01.It only supports 3gp.Its a disappointment...Today i discovered that it has a notification alert like in e-71.The whole of phone keypad blinks wen u've got a msg or misd call...
Nokia music is ok and I cant find Nokia Life useful for me...
Any doubts regarding the phone and its interface are welcomed...
If you are buying a phone under 4.5k den yu shudnt hv much expectationz frm d phone.
Features wise its a nice phone. One can keep this phone as there secondary device.
Battery Backup lasts fr a day when i kept net on fr a day and heard songs fr about 2-3 hrs.
For people saying whatsapp not working, they hv to check dere APN settings, I corrected and it worked.
Its build is very solid and stylish too as it gives somewhat lumia feel , apart from that my friends were impressed as from no angle it looks like a cheaper phone.
For music , it doesnt have equaliser but if yu hv good headphones den it can help yu a lot (given by nokia are just average).
Picture Quality is what you can get frm a 2mp camera. (so dont expect much, if yu want good camera den buy a GOOD CAMERA :))
It has only one Con and ie it hangs sometimes, it doesnt have multi window support. When i opened Nokia Music it said my subscription is expired and its been a week that I have bought dis phn :( For this I hv to go to nokia priority centre.
So overall its a good budget phone and one can obviously keep it as dere secondary phone.