This message is from NOKIA CARE SUPPORT: YOu have mentioned on your email that the battery life of your Nokia Asha 302 do not last for 24 hours. to prolong the battery life of your phone, kindly refer on the details below:
• Features that use Bluetooth technology, or allowing such features to run in the background while using other features, increase the demand on battery power. To prolong the operating time of your device, turn the Bluetooth technology off when you do not need it.
• Features that use wireless LAN (WLAN), or allowing such features to run in the background while using other features, increase the demand on battery power. WLAN on your Nokia device switches off when you are not trying to connect, not connected to another access point, or not scanning for available networks. To further reduce battery consumption, you can specify that your device does not scan, or scans less often, for available networks in the background. WLAN switches off in between background scans. When Scan for networks is set to Never, the WLAN availability icon is not shown in the standby mode. However, you can still manually scan for available WLAN networks and connect to WLAN networks as usual.
• If you have set Packet data connection to When available in connection settings, and there is no packet data coverage (GPRS), the device periodically tries to establish a packet data connection, which causes increased demand on battery power. To prolong the operating time of your device, select Menu > Tools > Settings > Connection > Packet Data > Packet data connection > When needed (or in some devices Menu > Settings > Connectivity > Admin.settings > Packet Data > Packet data connection)
• If the signal strength of the cellular network varies much in your area, your device must scan for the available network repeatedly. This increases the demand on battery power. If the network mode is set to dual mode in the network settings, the device searches for the UMTS network. If it is not available, the device uses the available GSM network. To only use the GSM network, select Menu > Tools > Settings > Phone > Network > Network mode > GSM (or in some devices Menu > Settings > Connectivity > Network > Network mode > GSM)
• The backlight of the display increases the demand on battery power. To change the timeout after which the backlight is switched off, select Menu > Tools > Settings > General > Personalisation > Display > Light time-out (or in some devices Menu > Settings > Phone > Display > Light time-out). To adjust the light sensor that observes the lighting conditions and adjusts the brightness of the display, in the display settings, select Light sensor.
• Leaving applications running in the background increases the demand on battery power. To close the applications you do not use, press and hold the menu key, scroll to an application in the list, and press the clear key. Pressing the clear key does not close Music player. To close Music player, select it from the list and Options > Exit.
Nice Phone... Nice camera too... Video clarity is awesome... but battery life sucks... It gets dry with in 2 days... I haven't faced any other problem since i got this phone..
1 of d best nokia fone out there.....itz 3.5g netwrk is awesum
AnonD-46259, 09 Sep 2012can any one tell me where the nokia asha 302 microphone located.The microphone is located at the middle of ASZX buttons
low bugdet phone with premium feature, you gonna love it
hi:) i am gane in this phone all the features are good but only one thing is flash and front camera
Does it play YOUTUBE on 2g smoothly?
I got this phone about 2 weeks ago, and it's being awesome. It's recommendable at its price.
can any one tell me where the nokia asha 302 microphone located.
best buy.i love it. i am a nokia freek
can it play hd vedio and what its sound quality plz tell me
I think Nokia Asha 302 is much better than BlackBerry 8520. Because BlackBerry 8520 has no 3g. Just my opinion.
Muh, 07 Sep 2012which is better....ASHA 302 or Blackberry curve 8520 ?????You can choose BlackBerry 8520 because has many applications
which is better....ASHA 302 or Blackberry curve 8520 ?????
This's a great phone n I luv it!
I miss two features :
1. Multi tasking that I was having in my N72. So here I can't open multiple applications simultaneously.
Rest is best.... its a best qwerty phone in the its price.
does this phone download attachment?
How do i get and use WLANs settings on my phone?
this is a good phone, but i have only two problems with this phone 1 the battery doesnt last long when playing music 2 with the media player, choosing to play some group of music file it will play the first song but not the second song if you want to do that then you need to choose play all songs before it can move to the next song/songs