misquitas, 28 Apr 2012 I am rather surprised by the hostile comments (in many websites) on the Nokia Asha 302. Ag... moreI like, Melvyn, the way you have explained the need for a simple and durable cell phone. I couldn't agree more with you. I presume you have bought or are using Asha 302. If yes, what's been your experience with this phone? Would you mind dissecting it feature-wise purely from a user's perspective?
[deleted post]I am quite sure there must be a dozens? of decent review out there right now. So, no need to worry about this phone.
But, the truth is that, all the sites are kind of biased at some level. So, I would say, just get used to it.
shubham, 03 May 2012thanks for the information..and about the phone i have to think more of it..anywayz thankss!! :)
If you can find a used-phone, may be you can test this phone to see if its ok.
That's exactly why I didn't buy samsong's budget phone like Young. Unless otherwise, I probably regret it right now.
Take your time. Make it sure Wifi works for you.
Anonymous, 03 May 2012 1) May be, I am not answering your question. But, its definitely better than friend's $20 ma... morethanks for the information..and about the phone i have to think more of it..anywayz thankss!! :)
shubham, 02 May 2012I'am soon gonna buy this phone as am liking it very much,though have some doubt about this pho... more
1) May be, I am not answering your question. But, its definitely better than friend's $20 made-in-china phone!
2) 3.5G works if its availabe. Wifi works at least for me. But, some people complained about wifi as they could not connect to the internet. It seems nokia already give us a solution. But, no confirmation so far. Just google it.
3) I am not quite sure how do I answer your question as you say "quality". But, I would say, get a real camera if you are really interested in taking a photo with "quality". That's also exactly the budget-phone camera is.
4) Hard to say. Because it depends on your phone company too. But, I would say, still better than C3 if wifi works for you. But, may be, no need to buy this phone in hurry if you already have C3, unless its broken.
5) I would say, cost-performance is quite good, instead. But, once again, your intensions are not quite clear for me as you say "overall performance".
Nokia makes their phones for their own. You have to but it at least once just to figure that out. Like some people say, they don't quite get it as nokia makes a phone like this one. Some people like me still like it, but some people like you may be don't like it.
Like I say, AT YOUR OWN RISK. I am not taking any respobsibilties for anything.
I'am soon gonna buy this phone as am liking it very much,though have some doubt about this phone.
1.How is the audio quality in headphones/loudspeaker?
Is it better than 5130?
2.3G and Wi-fi works well and up to mark or not?
3.Hows the Camera Quality?
4.Internet experience better or not than older S40 phones or not?
this phone looking wass gud bt plzz help me frndss hws the batryy back up its a gud phn or nt plss repllyyy
how can i access my sms messages,this phone its quiet problematic if you want to search for your sms inbox the message is not identified properly
The application folder i.e 'MY APPS' is corrupted because of a virus in Whatsapp. I tried soft and hard reset and I also tried to re-install the firmware but still its not fixing.How do I delete Whatsapp from my PC or How can I get into 'MY APPS' to delete Whatsapp?
PLEASE HELP :)
if u all thinks this is not a good phone just go buy another phone because it a waste of time that give such a bad comment in this opinion.for me this is a very good phone for a poor people who doesnt have money to buy an expensive phone that u all have off.
Misquitas, 29 Apr 2012Thanks for your vote of confidence. The Nokia 302 is not as bad as many make it out to be. As ... more
> would you really want a Nokia job, even if Elop himself were to write you an appointment letter?
Why not? Because they are sinking ship? Let's say, if you have a job, you have a wife, children, you have a house, a car, not to mention the nokia products, but, still you have no idea what's going to happen the next day tomorrow, aren't you? You only assume, it should be ok because it has been. I would say, that's exactly we, people are already overconfident even right now. Don't you think?
> You could be there today, gone tomorrow.
Well, in that case, I want a first class ticket, limo, fancy hotel room, 3yrs contract(no refundable!!!), etc,etc. You know, just in case, they throw me up in one day. So, its more like, a trip for me. Hahahahaha.
my frined told me once, making a phone products can not be done in one day. But, has to be done in 3 days. After that, everything will be according to the plan. If that's true, there is no time of overconfident. May be, a couple of really hot coffee.
Anonymous, 30 Apr 2012IF it still doesn't work, may be, you can try this one too. But, AT YOUR OWN RISK! I will not ... more
0) As I said, the basic idea is that, try everything manually. So, there is something automatic in your wifi or internet settings. Set to manual. But, don't forget the original settings.
AT YOUR OWN RISK. I will not take any responsibility for anything.
misquitas, 28 Apr 2012 I am rather surprised by the hostile comments (in many websites) on the Nokia Asha 302. Ag... moreActually im teenager and 6 months ago i bought Galaxy ace and of course after that period i regret for wasting my money.When i saw asha 302 it was like everything i needed and not dummy smart phone.Asha even have faster CPU and i just laugh at price tag of this phone.Omg when i remember amount of money that i gave for Ace i could buy 2 asha phones.Deamn i wish i wait little more
Anonymous, 30 Apr 2012Just a moment ago, my friend told me that, nokia already give us a solution. So, for those who... moreIF it still doesn't work, may be, you can try this one too. But, AT YOUR OWN RISK! I will not take any resposibility for anything. And DO NOT TRY THIS ONE FIRST!!! ONLY IF their solution still doesn't work.
I want to make it simple. So, if you don't have no idea what I am talking about. Ask someone else, or simply do not try.
0) Make it sure, your wifi settings is right especially the password. Remember, basic idea is that, try everything manually.
1) Make your new access point manually in your phone settings but just same as the current default access point. So, you need to know APN, username and password. Just google it.
2) Make it as the default.
Also, make it sure, your internet connection is set to ask first. Not WLAN.
3) Re-start your phone.
And make a wish.
4) Use the default browser or/and opera mini to see if you can connect to the internet though the access point you've made. If you can not access to the internet, there is something wrong in your settings. Recover your original setting to see if it's ok.
5) If it's ok with your manual settings, this time try to connect the internet but use wifi to see if you can access.
6) If you still can't, there is nothing I can do right now. Just recover your original settings.
7) If you can, recover your original settings to see if its ok.
Remeber, if your screw with your access point settings, you may be no longer can not access to the internet. if it happens, you probably have to backup your data and reset your phone.
That's the worst case.
Once again, AT YOUR OWN RISK. I will not take any responsibility for anything!
Let me know if it works.
Just a moment ago, my friend told me that, nokia already give us a solution. So, for those who are interesting in checking, just google it now. And let us know your results.
man o war, 28 Apr 2012I like the phone,but the battery can not last 10 hours that is not nokia i know pls how do i g... morei actually have this phone. this can actually last for 10 hours if you know how to take care of it and how to use it properly :)
datzz true the battery doesnt last for long,maybe 5 hrs..my mobile is surely made by nokia bt in CHINA..this is very bad..very disapointing