Gopal, 15 Apr 2012Any one can reply me is the nokia asha 302 is duel sim phoneno..
Few questions to the actual users of Asha 302:-
1. Does this phone support Hindi language?
2. What is the capacity of its Phone book & how many SMSs can be stored?
Baez, 16 Apr 2012This phone has nokia maps?no gps,no maps..go 4 nokia 500 belle if u need free navigation and google maps
so ..? no whatss app with music?? or browsing with music? its that whtas called multi-freakin- tasking ?!!
so whats its use then ..?? !!>
mr.ab, 14 Apr 2012thanks harpreet and other gentle man who wanted i will surely think of your views plz write m... moreNo doubt Samsung Galaxy Y is much better than 302.The price..not much difference between this 2.If i where you i would choose the Samsung Galaxy Y only if you like touchscreens
Asha 300..does it support uc browser and themes and other apps? Rely plz
The phone is ok, it has all that is needed especially at it's price. One feature that I like most is the fact that it can stream. For heavy users, you must have an extra battery just as I am thinking of doing.
My advice to nokia is that they should look into the battery and secondly phones like Asha 303 and 302 should come with S50 operating system.
sonic, 14 Apr 2012which one is best to buy..??? SAMSUNG GALAXY Y or NOKIA ASHA 302...!!!Galaxy y
i am totally confused about its os...i heard its symbian...is it? then its os will be like e series or c3...plz help me...how is its music quality?
avi23, 03 Apr 2012the phone is good almost evrythng form gprs,3g,wi-fi qwerty,design (camera just ok) but few th... moreI feel same,Nokia needs to think better or listen us who has years of experience dat what really needs to do caz we love Nokia.Nokia should increase its screen size atleast 2.4" to 2.6" for s40(for both Qwertykeypad and Numerical Keypad) and 2.6 to 2.8 inch for E series Qwertykeypad and bring s40 series in full Touch Screen 3.5".And also decrease the wide screen size or Aspect Ratio from 16.9 to 16.10 of high end series phones.
i am am having a hard time choosing between asha 302 and 303. I can afford both but for some reason am torn between the two. I am basically a surf addict, text freak and dont do much calling. Which of the two suits me? I noticed the 303 has an addede touch advantage but 302 makes up for this with internet speeds of 14.4 MB/s. nokia gurus please advise include: plus are the screens scratch resistant.
Anonymous, 13 Apr 2012is the message threaded view? or just a old school type nokia messaging? threaded
It seems Asha 302 / 303 have a dedicated Community Apps key. Does it open slowly and take years to load say facebook profile pixes etc. Hope not after all what's a 1GH Processor for?
there is possibilty to make and receive calls to/from the skype-network as the asha 302 supports VoIP.
Just follow these steps:
1. Just go to the ippi.fr and make a free account.
2. Tell all ur skype-friends who u want to talk to, to add the contact "skype2ippi" in their friends list.
3. Now go to 'settings' - 'connections' - 'internet-telephone' of ur nokia asha 302 and choose ippi in the menu and enter ur login deatils which u get from step 1. (you have to be connected to the internet via wifi or 3G while doing this)
4. Making fon-calls to skype: if the skype-name of ur friend is 'cool.guy' for example, then make a contact in ur fone and add the the following Internet-Number: 'email@example.com' . You can ofcourse add a Internet-number to an existing contact as well. For calling ur friend u have to dial the internet-number saved in the contact list. Make sure that ur nokia is logged in the voip-provider, this is shown by symbol in ur status-bar. If ur not logged in go to settings-calls and set ur preference (normal call or internet-calls) dont know the exact names, as my fon is set to german language.
5. Receiving calls from skype: make sure ur fon is logged in ur voip-provider. Now ur friend on skype has to male fon call to 'skype2ippi'. After accepting the call 'skype2ippi' will ask ur friend of ur ippi login-name. Then type the loggin name into the skype chat and viola ur nokia will be ringing.
Its a bit complicated i knwo, but its working solution with really gud audio, so try it out.
Hello mr ab,
I am coming from a samsung wave which was a real gud smartfon. After giving it to my wife I bought a white asha 303 becoz of its designs and the qwerty-keyboard. So far I really love it, it looks really solid and the buildquality is very gud, really looks like E-series device. It also has a really nice and visible notification light like all fons SHOULD have now days. I was also considering the E5 bcoz of its smartfon-capabilitys but the design, display and battery-life are inferior to the 302. The operating speed on this device ist really fast. Every menu or app is opened quickly. And if u install opera mini, the internet-experience on this device thou being symbian s40 becomes really gud as opera runs suprisingly fast and a smooth like a native app. And the best thing, it support native VoIP-calling which allows u to do fone calls over internet (wifi and 3G) and i have found a possibility to call my friends on skype-network. I will post a little skype tutorial later on. If u considering the 302 bcoz of its audio then i would go for another device. Mp3 playback via gud headfonse is ok but not close my samsung wave or stand-alone mp3 player. Further downers are the poor camera, the lack of LED-Flashlight and PEAP/EAP-authentification whish allows u to use the WIFI on the campus. Oh and this fone officially supports Mail for Exchange but at the moment it doesn't as Nokia did not include the mail for exchange app. But they said on their forums that soon in Q2 they will deliver an update which will activate this feature. Why did I choose this fone over a smartfone? It does all I need: I can surf on internet, watch youtube, do internet calls even to skype, the telefone-quality (audio) is superb (u wont find anything like this in a smartfon) and soon it will support mail for exchange. I dont have to update my fone everytime like android useres, i can rely on my fone with its integrated and gud workinf function. Google and Apple cant spy on me that easily as they spy on android and apple devices, with all the running background apps. So my conlusion: really nice looking and functional fone with minor flaws. Go for it, u wont regrett it ;)