Raj Run, 09 Sep 2012can any one tell me where the nokia asha 302 microphone located.I think the mic is somewhere between the letters AS & ZX. Am not sure though.
If you have trouble getting the signal get detected, all you have to do is go to Settings -> Phone -> Network -> Search network.
Usually, try several times until your provider shows up
bringit, 11 Sep 2012after using it for 3 months, the phone suddenly turns off by itself. i dont usually use it for... morehey bring it!
this usually happen when u over use ur phone. This is automatically refresh ur phone due to heavy using. This is normal and this is happen also to other phone.
the phone is good but !! Ive now had it for about a month and a bit and ever since the first day it will pop up sim card registration failed and you cannot recieve calls or make calls youself !! And the only way to fix it is to turn the phone of and on repetative throughout the day !! Not cool at all !!! Does this happen to anyone else ????
cool phone .. Posh model.. Batter backup okok... Speaker quality best...
after using it for 3 months, the phone suddenly turns off by itself. i dont usually use it for heavy usage, i was disappointed about it. regret bying this cr*p
This message is from NOKIA CARE SUPPORT: YOu have mentioned on your email that the battery life of your Nokia Asha 302 do not last for 24 hours. to prolong the battery life of your phone, kindly refer on the details below:
• Features that use Bluetooth technology, or allowing such features to run in the background while using other features, increase the demand on battery power. To prolong the operating time of your device, turn the Bluetooth technology off when you do not need it.
• Features that use wireless LAN (WLAN), or allowing such features to run in the background while using other features, increase the demand on battery power. WLAN on your Nokia device switches off when you are not trying to connect, not connected to another access point, or not scanning for available networks. To further reduce battery consumption, you can specify that your device does not scan, or scans less often, for available networks in the background. WLAN switches off in between background scans. When Scan for networks is set to Never, the WLAN availability icon is not shown in the standby mode. However, you can still manually scan for available WLAN networks and connect to WLAN networks as usual.
• If you have set Packet data connection to When available in connection settings, and there is no packet data coverage (GPRS), the device periodically tries to establish a packet data connection, which causes increased demand on battery power. To prolong the operating time of your device, select Menu > Tools > Settings > Connection > Packet Data > Packet data connection > When needed (or in some devices Menu > Settings > Connectivity > Admin.settings > Packet Data > Packet data connection)
• If the signal strength of the cellular network varies much in your area, your device must scan for the available network repeatedly. This increases the demand on battery power. If the network mode is set to dual mode in the network settings, the device searches for the UMTS network. If it is not available, the device uses the available GSM network. To only use the GSM network, select Menu > Tools > Settings > Phone > Network > Network mode > GSM (or in some devices Menu > Settings > Connectivity > Network > Network mode > GSM)
• The backlight of the display increases the demand on battery power. To change the timeout after which the backlight is switched off, select Menu > Tools > Settings > General > Personalisation > Display > Light time-out (or in some devices Menu > Settings > Phone > Display > Light time-out). To adjust the light sensor that observes the lighting conditions and adjusts the brightness of the display, in the display settings, select Light sensor.
• Leaving applications running in the background increases the demand on battery power. To close the applications you do not use, press and hold the menu key, scroll to an application in the list, and press the clear key. Pressing the clear key does not close Music player. To close Music player, select it from the list and Options > Exit.
Nice Phone... Nice camera too... Video clarity is awesome... but battery life sucks... It gets dry with in 2 days... I haven't faced any other problem since i got this phone..
Raj Run, 09 Sep 2012can any one tell me where the nokia asha 302 microphone located.The microphone is located at the middle of ASZX buttons
hi:) i am gane in this phone all the features are good but only one thing is flash and front camera
I got this phone about 2 weeks ago, and it's being awesome. It's recommendable at its price.