pankaj, 18 Feb 2013there is no gud risponse in tata docomo 3g by using Nokia asha311 .Hope you're not using your TATA 3G on the 2G network. Switch to the 3G Mode. This phone has a 14.4 Mbps HSDPA Chip.
Does your network sign (TOP Left Corner) show 3.5G or something thing like that ??
Best Of ASHA Series & the BEST in this Category after a VerY LONG Time.
- (MUSIC) The MOST Amazing "MUSIC Phone" available in the market right now (Feb-2013)(@ this Price Point - 6000/- INR), the first after the Nokia XpressMusic Series (thats again a very long time) The QUALITY of the Music is very BEAUTIFUL.
- (VIDEO) Asha-311 is capable of playing any video you throw at it. Plays 720p HD Videos very well. No video or gets STUCK UP @ 1080 Full HD Video, can HEAR the Audio though. INFACT ASHA-311 actually seems to be having the Maximum Support for the MOST Number of Audio/Video codecs at this price..... Infact the only phone @ this price. It even played a Divx & an Xvid. A Welcome Surprise !!!!
- (TOUCH n Feel) - The TOUCH Screen (with Gorilla Glass) is VERY VERY Responsive & SNAPPY..... FAST !!! The Symbian S40 Interface has been TOTALLY REVAMPED. Looks & Feels GREAT. New Aged Theme with TACKY Colors & to top it Nokia already provides all the Themes (Colors)Pre-Installed. Colors such as Lime, Red, Magenta, Cyan, Dark Blue....etc. Wasn't expecting much out of the S40 but was taken by Surprise with its LOOK, Layout, "Simplicity", Speed & the Overall ADVANCEMENT. Believe me have seen & used Symbian S40 4-5 Years Back & NO One back then would have Imagined that S40 would be capable of all of this ADVANCE Stuff. HEARD that the S40 has been Nourished... Advanced & Pro-Created with MEEGO. Seems like the experiment worked & the result is simply beautiful. Indeed A VerY GOOD JOB NOKIA !!!!
- (NETWORK & GPRS) - The Network is just as the REST from NOKIA (the BEST as Usual). I am from Bombay & Got FULL Range Signal from Reliance, Airtel, Vodafone, & TATA Docomo @ my Place. Tested the E-GPRS/EDGE (2G) from Reliance & TATA Docomo and got the download speed of 32KBps. Its possible from Nokia only, because usually Nokia provides the GPRS Class 33 Chip. Youtube played fine on the 2G network. Cant comment on 3G 'cause I don't have None, but am sure it will work very well 'cause this phone is having a 14.4 Mbps HSDPA (3G) Chip. Something Very Very Rare @ this price point.
- (WiFi) - The Wifi worked just as it should. A-311 has the b/g/n band support & got latched on to my NETGEAR Router very easily without too much of Enabling this & Doing that kind of STUPID Stuff. Its Plain & Simple.
- (USB on the GO) hahaha - This SASTA (Cheap) Phone has USB on the GO support. Cant believe it !!!! I remember when I first learnt about USB on the GO on a "Nokia N8" for the 1st time. JUST got an even better feeling when I saw it working on this SASTA Phone. Very Very GOOD Job NOKIA.... Thankyou Very MUCH !!! GOD Now You Guys have started Learning after a LONG time.
- (CAMERA) - The Camera works better than a 3.2 MPx should. Much better than the REST of the Competition at this Price or say up-till Rs 11,000/- But I don't know what else can I talk about a 3.2 MPx Cam after having Experienced the 41 MPx Cam tecH in Nokia 808 Pureview.
- (Emails & Social Apps) - The E-mail support in Nokia seems to have been Tweaked & Improved. Hotmail, Yahoo & GMail accounts were created like a babys game. NO HOTCH-POTCH what so ever. FACEBOOK App (although a very basic version) works well. WhatsApp is working just as fine.
rOck, 19 Feb 2013is nokia Asha 311 an ANDROID ??no this is only a simple phone
Help! I can't text (SMS) well with any qwerty androids; I am a busy career man and I need a phone where I can: text fast with predictive text using the usual nokia keypad, make and receive calls clearly and loud enough, surf with receptive wi-fi and internet, surf with a fast browser, operate without hang-ups, listen to sweet, soothing music, and has a great pick-up signal. Can the NOKIA ASHA 311 fulfill these little requirements? I'll be grateful for your help. Thank you, God bless...
rOck, 19 Feb 2013is nokia Asha 311 an ANDROID ??No. Nokia Asha 311 is not an android
This isn't a smart phone it's a feature phone... compared to other brands it isn't worth to buy this.. , there are basic apps for these model, even there is no adobe reader .. so don't go for nokia smart phones under 10k
Hi Why can't nokia reintroduce all the hit phones from 2000 to 2005 .eg N72, n70,6600 , 6610,6630 etc. (with latest specs)
is its display is looks like asha 202 which is 64k and looks very dull. Cant see anything in outside i mean in also average sun light
plz tell me asha 311 signel strength and call block list is available in this hendset