i want tu buy nokia asha 501
those who hav buy it
give me suggution abt its quality n performence plzzzzzzzzzz
Im in need of purchasing 5K essential mobile.
My choices are Nokia 501 or Nokia 301. Please suggest me which is better.?
AnonD-175067, 13 Aug 2013Please consider below things below things before u gonna purchase it! I have purchased this... moreRight vivek, this phone is so not bad or not good but simple person can use this phone. I have same porblem as u . Thnx to your comment
AnonD-155142, 13 Aug 2013hey guys pls help me out... iwant to ans those guys who have this phone already.. is this p... moreOnly Wechat and Line apps. Still no whats app. I think nokia is working on that and will update whats app soon!
Please consider below things below things before u gonna purchase it!
I have purchased this Nokia Asha 501 15 days ago. These are my experienced defects with it!
1. No pdf. reader in it.
2. No copy/cut paste feature in it.
3. No FM recording option.
4. No Call recording option.
5. No multiple files sharing of music.(i.e., u cannot send Audio files more than one song at a time via bluetooth or any medium . even u cannot share any album at once.) One more thing u cannot share any things other than audio and video files through this phone.
6. Coming to alarm. I don't know why they gave this feature. as we dont have any option to change the volume of alarm. By default Alarm sound was fixed and it is very light so that u cannot even know that ur phone is sounding alarm while u are in sleep!
7. No full Java / nokia store apps support!
8. We can't enable Java script in its Browser!
9. It do not have even a basic Units converter also!
10. Coming to its proximity sensor. its not so good! while u are attending your call through ear phones. screen will be turned off. so that u cannot even disconnect your call by pressing any key soon.
11. One more Important thing to say that Nokia had not provided this worst ear phones ever in the earlier, as it don't have any call buttons or any thing. By seeing them we can't believe that they are of Nokia Brand!
12. we can't find the date at any place on the screen except in the calender. it don't have the feature to display the date. I will get irritated when I don't see the date when i need it Immediately.
13. And the Last defect is as Nokia said it is dual standby but not Dual active. while u are browsing internet though one sim the other sim automatically gets switched off. so U cannot use Internet for long time so that u cannot receive the calls/sms on other sim while u are browsing on one sim.
The remaining features are awesome than ever.
Hope Nokia will update atleast some of the above features through its Phone update feature...
hey guys pls help me out...
iwant to ans those guys who have this phone already..
is this phone supports. whatsapp.. or we chat or line chat???
pls replay????? i want to buy this week
AnonD-53410, 13 Aug 2013you can not download more than 20-25 mb file size over internet......Me downloaded 38 mb vdo on asha 501 without any problem...
Anonymous, 12 Aug 2013Hows the battery life of asha 501..Planning to buy 1..have continues phone calls whole day..Its battery quality is awesome...
guys, can anybody tell me that how to download apps from nokia store via pc...
you can not download more than 20-25 mb file size over internet......
May I know is this phone support mandarin? I mean read chinese words and its input. Thanks a lot!
knockyah, 12 Aug 2013how fast is the internet? watch this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RNVbWkEn-egIt is very slow even though the video is NON-HQ.