Selvan, 24 Jul 2013Does Whatsapp work in the new Nokia Asha 501 phone??? cannot
sameer, 24 Jul 2013hey guys ....my asha 501 camera sound is not turning off. plz solve my this problem.Its govt rules. . . not the mistake of nokia. .so now a days there is no option to turn off the camera sound. . only in india i think. . . . .
Still a feature about processor is unknown .
Nokia 311, and its family members contain 1Ghz processor but in this model it maybe present or may be not present.
Hoping that company could be expose the mystery.
Do not think that this phone would run all the application inquiries you have.. This might be the revolution of entry level phones, by replacing phones with keypads. This phone can be comparable to some entry level touch screen phones which can run few applications due to some compromises. So please stop asking if this would run all your social apps. Nevertheless, this phone could beat any Android entry level phone any time of the day.
2. Screen resolution
3. Battery life
4. Ease of use
5. Choice of colors (trendy not boring)
6. Touch experience
2.seems mix of windows,java os.quite new and awesome.
overall its a best product in the range of 5k.
human, 24 Jul 2013Reasons why you should buy asha 501 not galaxy star: 1. Asha 501 looks way better than galaxy... moreThanks for your interesting information. I bought it few days ago. Yes, it is really a good one . Because of the durability and easy to use . .that's why i use Nokia phone. This Nokia Ahsa 501 has enough functions that i need for my daily use, especially it has wifi ,express browser and very good design. Mine is single sim mobile. I often use to send photos to my friends via Line , but can you tell me whether there is an option to call by LINE, because i haven't found the way i can call my friend via Line. Thank you in advance.:)
I believe the SAR values mentioned in the Specifications page of this website are incorrect. This is what the Nokia website says:
for RM-900 model(850/1900 frequencies): SAR US: 1.00 W/kg (near ear), 0.62 W/kg (near body)
SAR EU: 0.52 W/kg
There is a report on the FCC website backing up the SAR US numbers.
For RM-902 (dual sim model operating on 900,1800 frequencies):0.96 W/kg (SAR EU)
No where on the website is 1.41 W/kg mentioned.
Reasons why you should buy asha 501 not galaxy star:
1. Asha 501 looks way better than galaxy star & it comes in various colours.
2. Nokia conversations said Asha 501 is made of that build technology nokia is famous for. That means you can use this phone for years (my dad used a phone with this build technology for 8 years)
3. Asha 501 comes with 265k colours galaxy star comes with only 65k colours.
4. Asha 501 has got multitouch upto 2 fingers galaxy star has got upto 1 fingers.
5. 4gb memory card is free with asha 501.
6. Asha 501 has got 3.15mp camera galaxy star has got only 2mp camera.
7. Asha 501 has got proximity sensor.
8. Asha 501 has got a huge battery with 48 days of standby time.
hey guys ....my asha 501 camera sound is not turning off.
plz solve my this problem.
my dad supposed to buy me an iphone4s for my bday but i just asked him to buy nokia 501 4 units. i gave the other three to my 3 friends..now we have same phone we call it our friendship phones