Alf the Onyx, 13 Jul 2011Cant access the messages stored in my SIM Card, what do i do to access these messagesit is one of the best phone i ever used. but for today i could not read my text messages.
Alf the Onyx, 13 Jul 2011Cant access the messages stored in my SIM Card, what do i do to access these messageswhy is it i cant read message on my phone.
Cant access the messages stored in my SIM Card, what do i do to access these messages
hi guys..i buy this mobile..which is made in india..when i see vidio the mobile is starting struck..then automatically blank page then open the front page..this is the problem..plz solve my problem!!
Shubham, 11 Jul 2011Download themes for nokia c1-01 at www.themereflex.com,it really worksdid c1-01 supports themes only on themereflex but y not in other sites, i want some more sites like themereflex
ashok, 10 Jul 2011I didnot use new thems in my c1-01 mob. taking from b.t.Download themes for nokia c1-01 at www.themereflex.com,it really works
Updating firmware of c1-01
using Nokia OVI Suite :
- Create backup first:
- Reset the phone by*#7370# enter 12345 (default Security code) or Menu > Settings > Restore factory sett. > All
- Make sure you have 75-100% of battery life, otherwise, charge your C1-01 first. (required before updating)
- Download Nokia OVI Suite, and install it on your PC.
- Switch your device On and connect it to your PC using the Micro Usb Cable. On the USB mode (on phone) Select"Nokia Ovi Suite".
- Open Nokia OVI Suite (on PC), click Software updates (green logo), OVI will check for the available update, Then install it.
- "Updating...." . Just follow the on-screen instructions.
- Do not remove the USB cable yet unless the update was done - just ignore all the USB cable "notifications"
- Phone will restart.
- Done. Check your current version by typing *#0000# .
- Reset the phone again by*#7370# enter 12345 (default Security code) or Menu > Settings > Restore factory sett. > All , for refreshing the new firmware.
- Finally restore backup : Menu > Settings > Sync and backup > Restore backup (.NBF file)
- Enjoy your new firmware!
Pls i need help from nokia management nokia c1-01 did not apply themes kindly help me on this.
ashok, 10 Jul 2011I didnot use new thems in my c1-01 mob. taking from b.t.more ever i am not able to use the bluetooth in my hs as othr device is not regognising it might bluetooth has the problem by manufacture diffect
just i wanted to inform u that its good hs but while downloading some cotents by sites it shows content not supportive whether its hs prob or site problem most of the times same contents are getting dwnlded in androyd os hs
pm, 10 Jul 2011i cannot use ny new theme to my C1N1 plz help
Ya Me Too! I've the same problem.
But you can download working themes from http:\\www.themereflex.com
The themes from here works!!!