I have used this model for a month:
1) Typing SMS on this phone is a pain in the hands. not ergonomical. Even the SMS interface is Bad.
2) Takes a lot of time to charge this phone and battery life is decent.
3) Camera is below average which should be accepted. There is a feature timeline for pix which is good.
4) I have tried a 8GB Sandisk card which had data on it and it worked fine, havent used it extensively though. Without the card there is not much space to save any data.
5) Games are not good, too slow paced.
6) FM and earphones are good.
7) Have to delete the messages one by one, There is no option for deleting messages seperately like marking them for deletion.
8) Contrast or brightness cannot be changed.
For an average user, this is a excellent phone.
gautam , 01 Feb 2012how to update the latest version v06.05OPTIONS #1. using your phone,go to phone settings and phone updates (wireless).. #2. using computer download Nokia PC Suit or Nokia Software Updates. install it in your PC, and then connect your phone into the PC using USB cord. The software automatically detect your phone,upon connecting. for more details read the instruction after you install.. 100% work
where do i get the perfect themes for c1-01?
could i get them in getjar or zedge or some other websites?????please send me back the replay to my mail id email@example.com
i need basic phone for text message and voice call, but i'm not satisfied with this phone. Nokia too busy adding feature for budget phone but abandon call quality. I got nokia's indian factory made. Poor workmanship. But the phone readibility is amazing, the font and the menu is adjustable. For people with impaired vision, just go for nokia s30/s40 device (2010 model - present)
For net and music and many option its best but after 7 months it affect by software problem. Its all nokia's trend. U can buy at your own risk.
is this phone usb rechargeable?
please tell me because I want to buy it but I want to make an USB chargeable phones set so that I can use only one charger, a not to carry many chargers with me :)))
For better browsing and downloading in nokia c101 then use
uc browser 8.0
This phone is really good for basic stuff. But, with my hands-on experience, bad material quality. In hand, phone feels all shaking, unstable, cracking. Headphone is loud, but sound is not sealed good. Person standing next to you can hear a voice speaking to you. Display good for its standards but really small. Overall, 6/10 is score i give. REMEMBER: Its a low-budget, basic-use phone, dont expect much for it. But i think for same price, there are better options.
mohit, 27 Jan 2012It is a very good phone but which browser should be downloaded in this mobile?UC browser 7.4 working fine & support download resume.
Goku, 23 Jan 2012Its not bad but streming is not working in c1'. Why it is not workingIts streaming is not working. . How clear this prblm