Can anyone tell me whether i purchased dis phn or not...m confused help me...
worst phone which i hav purchased till now, do not use it if someone gives u this for free
fuompo, 06 Aug 2011c2 feels fragile,fails to startup after software update. Shows contact service.that is tecnical problum
fuompo, 06 Aug 2011c2 feels fragile,fails to startup after software update. Shows contact service.how to fix it? i have the same problem.
it looks that it has casing change option without opening the handset screw. can anyone tell me?
c2 feels fragile,fails to startup after software update. Shows contact service.
The camera should've been removed. It's far too pathetic. They should've at least put a 3.2 megapixel camera that could put out good screenshots. Otherwise it's just a waste of money. Better to get a bulky phone due to battery, not due to weak camera. That said, this phone is awesome when you look at the price.
in review you mention that c2 have 2000 places for contact, but specifications says 1000. who is right?
i bought c200 facilities are good but java application not work but i got my network's internet setting
when i connect java application this message came "please contact your operator service"
please solve this problem
what can i do solve this problem?
For those of u who want to buy this fone:
- Excellent battery life.
- Good Signal reception on both SIMS.
- Good Music Player & FM radio & recorder too.
- Ability to take 32 GB cards too.
- EDGE/GPRS works very well for Opera Mini & FB app, though it is supported by the SIM1 only.
- Active home screen is useful.
- Both earpiece & loudspeaker work at the same time (inconvenient if u work in a quiet place & very convenient if u work in a noisy place).
- Sound quality of music played over Bluetooth stereo headsets is bad (sounds like 16 kbps mono).
- No Equalizer presets.
- No USB charging even though it has a micro USB port.
Overall, I am very satisfied with it, though I didn't expect a revolutionary fone at just INR 2690/-(Approx. 60 USD).
Just purchased a C2-00. Whenever I make a call normally, the voice can be heard on the earpiece & very clearly on the loudspeaker also - AT THE SAME TIME...When I turn on the speaker phone on, then the loud speaker gets activated & is loud, which is normal of any phone. Is this a problem with my handset or a feature given by Nokia that the Earpiece & loudspeaker will function at the same time?