how about the battery? 4 hours ain't that long for a dual sim phone :( ...does its battery last longer than that?!? if it doesn't, what dual sim phone (any brand) has the longest battery life? thanks!
hello.. it's my first time posting here. i just want to ask if the memory card is already free upon purchasing this unit or not.. does it have problems when making calls (my old phone does have prob.. my voice can't be heard clearly by the person I'm calling)? does it hang or turn on/off on its own? I hope this phone is durable.
hello.. it's my first time posting here. i just want to ask if the memory card is already free upon purchasing this unit or not.. does it have problems
Anonymous, 02 Jul 2011I have a couple of questions to the owners of Nokia C2-00
1 - How many maximum number of me... morehey thats not a couple of questions, thats a lot of questions! lol!!!
but seriously, i have this unit too, about a week ago now. and heres my answers:
1. im not sure about the maximum, but in my c2 i was able to store a total of 1,100 messages, both inbox and outbox, and still counting! this is because it uses your phone memory for its capacity, unlike in samsung where everything has limits! ryt?
2. im not sure about this one too. but when i transfered the contacts of my 5233 to this fone, no problem because i had contacts reaching 30 characters and it still was able to display it.
3. yes you can use pc and ovi suites, you can even back-up the contacts, messages, etc of your other nokia phones to the pc-suite so you can transfer them to your c2-00, or vice versa.
4. one way of transfering also is the phone switch, you will see that on the manual. aside from what i mentioned in no.3!
5. this is a good question, because only this past thursday, i accidentally dropped this phone, like 3 ft above the ground, and its at nokia care center right now, undergoing repairs! because it lost power and the screen blanked! lucky for me its still under warranty! obviously! lol! so just be careful.
Does C2-00 has a mark to delete messages and mark text to copy and paste?? Dual active sim, while calling you can receive text messages in both sims??
I have a couple of questions to the owners of Nokia C2-00
1 - How many maximum number of messages that can be stored to the device?
2 - If you want to Store the number and when i write the name is there a limit to the number of characters that can be written? Can write more than one number in each name?
3 - can i use ovi suite or pc suite with it?
4 - Is it possible to transfer numbers from your computer to the phone? Or from the Nokia to this phone via blutooth?
5 - Have you face problems with it? What is it?
PinoyPhone, 02 Jul 2011This phone was released in the Philippines including Nokia X1-01How much is this in Php?
Fahim, 02 Jul 2011does it support opera mini for browsing...Yes you will get build in opera mini version in your mobile.. And you will also ucbrowser java version..
chairman, 01 Jul 2011what is the defference between c2-00 to x1-00, it is both dual sim and dual standby???yes..both sims are active. the difference between the 2? C2-00 has a camera, x1 does not.
dan, 02 Jul 2011how much is this?ais this have a camera?this is about USD67, yes, it has a camera. very good phone.
Today (Saturday 2nd July) Launching Ceremony of Nokia C2 is being held in PC Hotel Lahore (Pakistan) at 4pm from NOKIA PAKISTAN.