Its ok, but after 4-5 months of rough use software problems would be there.. Also the speaker is horrible
fantastic handset just recieved one on an upgrade offers me modern features with out being overcomplicated good work nokia
Its Good but the camera Clearance is very dull.. Samsung Metro DUOS C3322 camera clearance is Super.. Sound also well... Please improve camera clearance dude...
Anonymous, 07 Dec 2011can i watch youtube videos Yes, you can watch you tube and live tv also.
Abid, 06 Dec 2011 Can softwares or games be minimized on this phone?No,its,not a multitasking phone.
Pranjal, 06 Dec 2011Yes it is very good for downloading and playing games you can play S40,S60,java,jar,jadHeloo frnd.....
C2 01 is an S40 fone capable of handling java files in .jar format. Jad file is just a descriptor with info about .jar . But .jad can be replaed by manifest file present in .jar .
About S60! R U kidding!.:)
Really good phone i have used for 6 months good 3G with 3.2 pixel camera only problem is sound not enough while playing music anyhow you cant get any phone with this cheapest price with all these facilities
Bala, 06 Dec 2011What is the G icon on the top of screen mean. ThanksG stands for 'GPRS'.its a internet service provided by network to avail inernet & the sieghn showz the availbility of internet facilty.
johanne, 06 Dec 2011is this good in any games,apps,?can download games,like airsoft,and others.?Yes it is very good for downloading and playing games you can play S40,S60,java,jar,jad
johanne, 06 Dec 2011is this good in any games,apps,?can download games,like airsoft,and others.?What is the G icon on the top of screen mean. Thanks
is this good in any games,apps,?can download games,like airsoft,and others.?
DAS, 01 Dec 2011The review made by my friend wreck as follows....
@ asif and jitu patel
Heres the full-r... moreDAS, thank you for your review of c2-01 vs Cedar. From your review, I have got an answer for one of my qestions:
- If some call is lost, does the screen/keyboard blinks (the light is switched on for short time periodically)?
And from your review I see that the phone does blink:
"Both got backlight alert for calls and sms."
Ok. But I would like some owner of the c2-01 would respond to the rest of my questions:
- When using the phone, can I set the time for the light to switch off, for example to 1 minute, or to 2 minutes (for example, when reading a long sms)? I am tired of heaving to press a key every 10 seconds to be able to keep reading.
- If I plug the usb cable in, does the phone ask me if I want to charge, or is the charging mandatory? I hate being forced to recharge everytime I plug the cable in.
- Does it come with any theme with black backgrounds? White/clear backgrounds burn your eyes in the long term.
- Does it have spy-software (rootkit) like CarrierIQ? See http://www.wired.com/threatlev...gging-video/
Thanks in advance