dav, 23 Nov 2011Hey guys can anyone please tell me that we can use Nimbuzz or ebuddy in C2-01???can use both of them
micky, 22 Nov 2011which type of usb is connected?The usb version of 2.0 is to be use on nokia c2-01
Hey guys can anyone please tell me that we can use Nimbuzz or ebuddy in C2-01???
how to reduce brightness in nokia c2-01????? is there any solution ???
Paid £40 for this phone. Although it is not the smartest or indeed the most top of the range phone on the market, it is value for money. It is easy to use. It has fantastic battery life. It has a great camera compared to other phones within the same price bracket. It is well made and feels durable. It does exactly what it says on the tin. I previously owned a Nokia N97 smartphone and to be honest, for day to day use I prefer the C2-01.
dip, 21 Nov 2011this very bad phone,if any one want to buy this, please burn your money,this can be very good.... moreI can't agree with you buddy bcos I used to watch live TV streaming for non stop 2~3 hours without any problem like hanging, operation failed...
Maybe the problem is with your network.
Make sure the signal strength is good and your phone have the right streaming setting with correct UDP port . I use UDP port 06970-32000 with appropriate access point meant for my network.
But if you feel that your phone really hangs, update the firmware.
[deleted post]well, no matter what, i like to listen with earphone, x2 earphone loudness is not really high, 5130 is super better and clearler, but never mind, im happy using this phone
this very bad phone,if any one want to buy this, please burn your money,this can be very good.all times its hanged during streaming video through net
The only backdrop of this mobile is there is no recording option in FM radio
Hello and assalamualaikum guys, today i want to make a review in my Nokia c2-01, i used this phone for three months and to tell you the truth, i'm really pleased to use this phone, here's why:
1.Suprisingly, sound quality is pretty good, even though is not a music phone.seriously, i think gsmarena has make a little mistake when they want to test this phone audio quality, the sound is better than nokia x2.the bass is pretty present, the treble is acceptable, and vocal is clear and crisp.(i used nokia wh 500 headphone, the sound is good and crisp}. not to mention is pretty loud, almost i dentical to 5130 xm, the stereo effect is better than samsung corby 2 even though there is no stereo widening effect setting. Anyway for music-holic, this phone can replace your mp3 player in no time!
2.Pretty nice price, in my country, Malaysia, it was only RM 275, around 65 euro, pretty cheap for a 3g phone eh??
3. good camera performance, the image is pretty good than nokia x3-00(last time i use it and so x2-00), the image is good, the color is pretty balanced and under control, BUT the image focused to much whitish color background which makes it a bit whitish color. but heck, i don't mind since i have my n8 for camera.
4.performance is fast and acceptable, there is slight lag when you open the web browser, but other than that, the performance is super good. big improvement by Nokia's S40.
5. the call and ring tone quality and loudness, well hands down, it is same like nokia 5130, is darn loud, in busy streets i still can make calls, can hear a ring tone clearly, and the alarm tone is very loud, same like 5130(but nokia 5130 is slightly louder). Anyway i'm very pleased by the sound loudness. Oh, there is no distortion or any cracking voice.
6. i never experinced any freeze or hang when using this phone, i use 16 gig micro sd card, it works flawlessly, if you have any problems with this phone, i think maybe you just update this phone software. my current version software is v. 11.10
7. Battery life is very good, for 3g, it can hold 2 days for mid usage, 1.5 day for heavy usage, for GSM only, it can hold 3 days in mid usage, 2 days in heavy usage. all i can say, the phone has a very good battery life. wayyyy better than nokia x2-00(which is 3gless)
1.Although is an 3g phone, the phone have no video calls, and the internet speed is some what slow for standard 3g phone. but well, i don't really use this phone for web browsing that much, just use opera mini(which is installed inside this phone, is 5 times faster than regular nokia's browser.
2. NO Darn MULTITASKING! weird, even Sony Ericcson's Java phone have Multitasking, so why Nokia couldn't put multitasking in S40?? weird.
3.video player is pretty choppy, so is video recording, is pretty poor, nokia x2-00 performed better, but never mind, i have an hd video recording phone.
This phone is a very good phone, enough for a budget user who can;t affort to buy and high end device, so in my opinion, i'm very pleased with it, and i may not change this phone until this phone is 100% damaged. anyway that's all my honest review.(i think) and good day and assalamualaikum.
ps: visit my blogspot, xenonmobile for more info
it does have one big setback..and that is it is very difficult to (or perhaps impossible as i have been unsuccesful so far) to connect it to a pc using usb data cable. it will really be good joke if one day a duplicate chinese version of this model comes out which can connect to a pc via usb cable easily...the fake one will be better than the real one...
i just brought dis phone is very nice awesome,make sense & comfortable c2-01 great phone
ANIL.CH, 19 Nov 2011Plz tell me How to increase this mobile battery life?C2-01's battery backup is upto the mark but using 3G for downloading or streaming will drain the battery a little fast . So Switch to gsm mode when 3G not in use,
use dark colored themes, avoid over charging and these might help you to add a day or more of heavy usage. Just try it.
CHITTI, 19 Nov 2011This is phone is super. Hey dost what are saying it is good.it is good for browsing but the battery talk validity is very bad.it work 4 to 6 hour not more.
just want a basic phone for texting so can anyone tell me how easy the screen is to read when outside?