please check the nokia c2-03 model is strucked the video voice, please release the thamil software in nokia c2-03.
majour problem u can not select tele memmory or sim car memmory.now numbers shown with sim card and telephone memmory
Aloy, 01 Sep 2011is the screen touch easy and smooth to operateis the screen touch smooth in operating?
i am using this phone from last 2 days, on the 2nd day itself...........it hangs a lot very low memory...... it sucks!!!!!!!
No FLASH LIGHT .. ( Nokia itself is writing FLASH LIGHT on its official website SHAME).
The only good thing the one and only ... is that it is golden and white thats it ...and offcourse its cheap to buy
it is a good phone but some drowback is also here sach as touch give little sloow responce....
does this phone can use international for example in japan or in other country?help!!!!!i want to purchase this but iwant to know if i can use this abroad.....
I bought it last Saturday (27th Aug)....So here is my experience..
Genarally my opinion about it, is "A good value for money"..
1. It looks nice..anybody other than a mobile maniac will say its a phone of more than 6000 bucks...
2. Sound quality is Good.
3. Camera quality better than other 2 MP nokia phones.
4. Can be used as built in modem
5. I hate typing on touch screen so its a merit for me (others may not like it).
6. Almost Sealed pack comes with everything u want...like headset, data cable to 2 gb memory card.
Its a complete package in INR 4500/-.(Raniganj,WB)
1. With moderate use the BL-5C battery drains within one day. By far its a major drawback for the phone. Also it takes 3 hours to be charged completely after being completely drained.
2. Internet speed is not great since no 3g is there. With BSNL Edge its giving 8 KB/s. though it can vary depending on network.
3. It only supports 3GP no MP4.
4. No dedicated button for camera makes self photography impossible.
5. Touchscreen response would seem to be ok ok when u will get used to it.
Finally I would say if ur maximum budget is around 4000/- then dont hesitate ..and go for it..n if u have more 2000-3000 to spare u can have lot many choices...
Anonymous, 31 Aug 2011which prige yar any body tell mePrice is Rs 4400/-