Nokia c3 is a best for uee it's internate function is the best wi-fai is the best features .....it's not 3g ok..
I like C3
Hey guys I have used this phone for a week now and I'm going to give you my personal opinions about it (sorry for bad English)
* First of all, it looks awesome. I bought its golden color and it looks very good. Obviously not as good as E72 but yet it looks as classy as E72 and it doesn't feel cheap when you hold it in your hand.
* It's pretty fast too. It takes about 30 seconds to fully start up. Its buttons are very soft to press and they are very responsive.
* Its battery is amazing. I fully charged it and used it for listening to music, listening to radio, i downloaded many apps from Ovi, I called and sent emails and its wifi was on for whole one day and still it had half of its battery.
* Its display is not very big but still looks good if you want a good theme for it. (use zedge.net)
* Its camera is not great so if you are a fan of taking many photos and record videos with good quality then don't be surprised when you use it. I had iPhone 3G for a year and the quality of photos taken by iPhone was better than the quality of photos taken by Nokia C3, although they both have 2MP camera.
* The phone's memory is not much, only 55MB but I bought a 2GB microSD memory for it and its memory is slot is on the side of the phone so you don't need to keep open the battery's cover.
* The quality of its microphone and loudspeaker is very good.
* It has Opera Mini v6 and it's better than Nokia's browser.
* It supports JAR files so you can install applications on it. I used GetJar.com to get applications. Sadly it does not support SIS files.
* It has useful built-in apps such as World Clock, Opera Mini, Converter, Sudoku, Facebook and Twitter as Communities, Voice recorder, To-do list, Calculator, etc.
* One thing I didn't find working well was Mail. When I open it it says checking for updating and it never stops. After a minute it says failed to connect.
* It's built-in Facebook looks good but sometimes it doesn't work properly or maybe it's just me. I mostly use Opera to check Gmail and Facebook. It doesn't support 3G so you have to use EDGE or WIFI.
* Its radio gets all the radio stations my car has so it's pretty good and powerful.
* It has full QWERTY keyboard which is much easier than other phones.
>> If you want a phone for calling and texting, listening to music and checking your email and stay in touch with your friends then it's an amazing phone. If you want to use a phone for taking great photos, read ebooks and check many websites, watch videos on YouTube and play high-quality games then it won't satisfy you. So make up your mind what you are going to do with your phone before you actually buying them.
But I highly recommend this phone.
My phone can't detect wired headset. It started after I inserted a USB connector into the headset port. I can't listen to music using the wired headset.
I couldn't find HEADSET or HEADPHONE in the accessory settings.
What should I do? I listen to music everyday using my headset but I can't use it anymore.
I am using the phone for last one and half month- to true and honest not happy with this phone...battery is a mess-takes upto 4 hours for complete charge...the silver lining is peeling off on the navigation key..when contacted Nokia customer care they say its not included in warranty .....sometimes phones restarts...very poor quality of sound via headphones ...can't use the community page...when trying to use it shows communication error ...more over the funniest part is all this happened even after giving the phone to the service centre....the service centre guys can't even give a standby battery... Such bad service .....
TayLee18, 10 Apr 2011is nokia C3 capable of surfing the net???great for surfing the net........
this is one of the best phone in all letest models i like so so so much!
great phn!! Using it & no prblms with the latest firmware...its cheap& worth buying..try it..nokia allways rules!!!
AnonD-5566, 06 Apr 2011..huh pangit ba ang c3.....!!!sayang aman kakabili q lng..di po pangit C3 napaka okay gamitin to kantutan po tayo
Just change your phone music theme and it will be fine, change it to themes that is set by its own theme not the standard media player theme
AnonD-5704, 08 Apr 2011Dear ,you have to set manualy syncronization in mail then it will only serch for new mail once... morethanks for the info, but i am not able to do that , so only i asked regarding this???, kindly tel me how to do that the way regarding it.....
alex, 05 Apr 2011hi i am not getting my mails delivered to my mail inbox automatically , tel me how to configur... moreDear ,you have to set manualy syncronization in mail then it will only serch for new mail once u want.
psi a, 07 Apr 2011im wondering how many messages can it store? if anyone knows i need your help thanksmore than 2000
hi i am not getting my mails delivered to my mail inbox automatically , tel me how to configure the timing settings in my c3 for recving my mails, kindly help me regarding this issue.....
When playing music if automatically changes to another song after a few seconds of play. Please advise me.