Anupam, 05 Jul 2010I got it from my friend who is working in Nokia. After 4 hrs of using this I can say it is a c... morecan anyone tell me howz it's picutre by camera ????????????????
if any1 who use dis phone suggest me
I am extremely disappointed that the phone is not yet launched in India ...Nokia is gonna loose alot of customers & one them of me !
c3 user, 06 Jul 2010i have this one in indonesia. but i prefer my bb onyx than this one. the internet on this phon... moreyou can't compare those two phone,,(C3 & BB Onyx) because its at the different range price.. c3 definetly a low end phone.
it has no 3g, but it has a wlan. its a huge things in a low end phone.
indeed its beat CORBY and LG GW at the same range of price
I am extremely disappointed with the delay for launching the phone here in India. Just makes me feel that Nokia had already lost the supremacy to Apple, but now they cant even compete. There is still a long way to go before they can fix their deep wounds. If they dont get their act together quickly, Nokia is going to FAIL miserably.
Prakrati, 06 Jul 2010Any idea when is this phone geting launched ??? am desperately waiting for this phn.. everytim... moreif nokia does't know then who else would now?? if u get to now do let me know as well. every one wants to KNOW :)
i have this one in indonesia. but i prefer my bb onyx than this one. the internet on this phone really disappoint me...
d'phone is not cool, no O.S, camera is bad, can't multitasking ... :(
buying this is not a wise decision as it doesn't have 3G, a phone with such wonderful features shoud be 3G enabled
Any idea when is this phone geting launched ??? am desperately waiting for this phn.. everytime i call up nokia priority, they give me diff dates of this getting launched. its getting annoying now !! Anybody knows wen its surely getting launched ????
I got it from my friend who is working in Nokia. After 4 hrs of using this I can say it is a cheap version from Nokia to compete Micromax, Spice or other Qwerty phones. Here is my review
1. Screen Display - Impressive as like nokia always
2. Qwerty keyboard - good hard keys, may be it will soften after some use.
3. Camera so far good, good enough like other nokia phones
4. Music - nothing great its average or I will say below avergage.
5. O/S Speed, Here it sucks the most. I did not expect it to be that slower, Typing is too slow that having a qwerty keypad does not make sense at all.
6. Browsing speed - once again I am not happy, It really sucks in the inbuilt browser.
7. Internet browsing speed on GPRS - Worst I will say, I am using Airtel Sim and Airtel tower is in the same complex where my office situates.
8. Wifi - a little relief, but I used it just for browsing not at all in any comparison with than my ipod-touch, yes but better than gprs browsing. But it is not as good as it should have.
9. FM reception - I am fan of FM and I use my mobile to listen FM. Thats the reason I use my mobile much more than my ipod-touch. But FM reception is really bad, it is just like the 1800 bucks nokia mobile range.
10. Battery I cant say as I have just used 4 hrs. It seems to be good at present.
Overall I will say it will not boost any one who is waiting for a good nokia phone. it is not par to E63 anyway. Even Samsung Metro or Corby is much faster that C3, if I compare it with Samsung Star touch, then its no way near to it. It is of the same quality as of cheap china mobiles branded like spice, zen, maxxmobile etc etc. I would say Q5 of Micromax is much much better than that C3.
C3 is just an average phone from Nokia to compete the 3000-4000 price range similar mobiles. Nokia is just making 2000 extra on its brand name. Even I came to know Nokia will not be advertising much for this. They just want to create a hype and grab the cheaper market for a short term. No big plans from Nokia for C3. I think they know their product so don't want to make it a brand.
Today I enquired about its availability at Nokia Priority, Durgapur, West Bengal and they said that it will be available within 20-25 days.
abc, 03 Jul 2010Tired of waiting for the handset to be available in india.I cant wait any more m buying a E63... moreif u ever hold c3 n e63, u'll think that e63 is usd250's phone n c3 is usd80's one.. I have held both phone recently... Sure. if u really want one of them, simply go to e63, you won't regret...
people wait for another 2 days or so...gsmarena review of this phone on the way