buying this is not a wise decision as it doesn't have 3G, a phone with such wonderful features shoud be 3G enabled
Any idea when is this phone geting launched ??? am desperately waiting for this phn.. everytime i call up nokia priority, they give me diff dates of this getting launched. its getting annoying now !! Anybody knows wen its surely getting launched ????
I got it from my friend who is working in Nokia. After 4 hrs of using this I can say it is a cheap version from Nokia to compete Micromax, Spice or other Qwerty phones. Here is my review
1. Screen Display - Impressive as like nokia always
2. Qwerty keyboard - good hard keys, may be it will soften after some use.
3. Camera so far good, good enough like other nokia phones
4. Music - nothing great its average or I will say below avergage.
5. O/S Speed, Here it sucks the most. I did not expect it to be that slower, Typing is too slow that having a qwerty keypad does not make sense at all.
6. Browsing speed - once again I am not happy, It really sucks in the inbuilt browser.
7. Internet browsing speed on GPRS - Worst I will say, I am using Airtel Sim and Airtel tower is in the same complex where my office situates.
8. Wifi - a little relief, but I used it just for browsing not at all in any comparison with than my ipod-touch, yes but better than gprs browsing. But it is not as good as it should have.
9. FM reception - I am fan of FM and I use my mobile to listen FM. Thats the reason I use my mobile much more than my ipod-touch. But FM reception is really bad, it is just like the 1800 bucks nokia mobile range.
10. Battery I cant say as I have just used 4 hrs. It seems to be good at present.
Overall I will say it will not boost any one who is waiting for a good nokia phone. it is not par to E63 anyway. Even Samsung Metro or Corby is much faster that C3, if I compare it with Samsung Star touch, then its no way near to it. It is of the same quality as of cheap china mobiles branded like spice, zen, maxxmobile etc etc. I would say Q5 of Micromax is much much better than that C3.
C3 is just an average phone from Nokia to compete the 3000-4000 price range similar mobiles. Nokia is just making 2000 extra on its brand name. Even I came to know Nokia will not be advertising much for this. They just want to create a hype and grab the cheaper market for a short term. No big plans from Nokia for C3. I think they know their product so don't want to make it a brand.
Today I enquired about its availability at Nokia Priority, Durgapur, West Bengal and they said that it will be available within 20-25 days.
abc, 03 Jul 2010Tired of waiting for the handset to be available in india.I cant wait any more m buying a E63... moreif u ever hold c3 n e63, u'll think that e63 is usd250's phone n c3 is usd80's one.. I have held both phone recently... Sure. if u really want one of them, simply go to e63, you won't regret...
people wait for another 2 days or so...gsmarena review of this phone on the way
m eagerly waitin 4 this phn..... plz nokia launch it soon in indai... otherwise wil hve 2 settle 4 corby..
Vishal, 04 Jul 2010enuff is enuff !!!!!!!! wat's wrong with these finnish guys ??? y aren't they launching this... moresame here dude i hv waited fr this phone for months......NOKIA will u launch it India or not.?????.....AP
Damn these nokia people .... i am too waiting for this phone ............. i was thinking of buying either samsung corby text or micromax q7 , but i thought it wud be better to wait for few days and buy nokia ....... but these stupid guys ............. y the hell they dont launch it ........... i m sick of waiting.............
enuff is enuff !!!!!!!!
wat's wrong with these finnish guys ???
y aren't they launching this phone in india ???
r they out of their mind or wat ???
reply nokia reply.
i asked this because in nokia series 40 phones a list cannot be created with more than 20 contacts
abc, 03 Jul 2010Tired of waiting for the handset to be available in india.I cant wait any more m buying a E63... moredats wat nokia wants...u emptying their already manufactured fones..like e63,e71,e72....
imti, 03 Jul 2010i guess nokia c3 review by gsmarena is on the way..i guessed it beacause nokia c3 360 view is ... moreand also click on pictures to see new pictures added of c3, pictures that gsmarena takes while reviewing new phones, im now 100% sure that a review will come out in a day or too