I was juggling betn model 2730C & 5130XM to buy because 2730 is 3G good for surfing net and 5130 is XM support higher capacity mem card of 16 gb with dedicated music key. But now since C-3 is launched I am more confused between the three good creation of Nokia. 3 cell have advantage on their own side (C-3 have higher rating battery 1320 mAh (BL-5J) + memory 16 GB +Full QWERTY keyboard). My requirement is surfing net a lot + little good music ...but he problem is I have limited budget.
Waiting for ur valuable advice
Thanks in advance..
when will it be release here in the philippines? i want to have it as a birthday gift to myself... please NOKIA make it soon... as n tomorrow... :)
i want to buy that phone tomorrow,but i dont know if its already available here in the philippines? anyone from phil where can i buy this cheap and great looking mobilephone...
When Nokia will launch C3 mobile in Delhi?
its a lovely set for business purpose and private also... when this set will be launching.. i have to buy.. it..
request to gsmarena team...pls after 2-3 days of its release post ur reviews,eagerly eagerly waitin 4 it !thanks in advance !!
hav to choose b/w 5230 and C3 but its already 2nd quarter and no launch yet.W8ing for its launch so dat i can hav a better idea of how dis ph is.
--nokia c3 video review--
Shahriar Ahsan, 22 May 2010Is Flashlite 3.0 the thingy that allows to view Youtube videos on browser?
I am a little conf... moreyou should be able to watch youtube video on everysite that embed the video.
CondriX, 22 May 2010Many people are confused in choosing between X2 and C3. So I will enumerate some pros and cons... moreIs Flashlite 3.0 the thingy that allows to view Youtube videos on browser?
I am a little confused, i have 5130 xm, it has flashlite 3.0, i cant view videos on that one.
Many people are confused in choosing between X2 and C3. So I will enumerate some pros and cons of this phones:
- 2.4 screen size (X2 screen is 2.2) with landscape oreintation
- WiFi integrated (X2 doesn't have Wi-Fi)
- Qwerty keyboard
- Good battery
- Better social network integration (since it's Qwerty)
- 3.5 mm audiojack (I don'n know how about quality but hope it's good enough)
- 3.5 mm audiojack with good audio quality
- Music player controls on the side (Intsant play without needing to open the player from menu)
- Stereo speakers which are loud
- 5 Mpixels fix-focus camera (EDOF) with flash and recording capabilities at QVGA up to 20 fps
- Bult-in radio antenna (to listen to radio is not necessary to plug in earphones)
- USB OTG (On The Go)
Both phones supports FlashLite 3.0 so you'll can watch videos on YouTube in both phones. For the moment that's it. Good luck to everyone ;)