when will it be release here in the philippines? i want to have it as a birthday gift to myself... please NOKIA make it soon... as n tomorrow... :)
i want to buy that phone tomorrow,but i dont know if its already available here in the philippines? anyone from phil where can i buy this cheap and great looking mobilephone...
When Nokia will launch C3 mobile in Delhi?
its a lovely set for business purpose and private also... when this set will be launching.. i have to buy.. it..
request to gsmarena team...pls after 2-3 days of its release post ur reviews,eagerly eagerly waitin 4 it !thanks in advance !!
hav to choose b/w 5230 and C3 but its already 2nd quarter and no launch yet.W8ing for its launch so dat i can hav a better idea of how dis ph is.
--nokia c3 video review--
Shahriar Ahsan, 22 May 2010Is Flashlite 3.0 the thingy that allows to view Youtube videos on browser?
I am a little conf... moreyou should be able to watch youtube video on everysite that embed the video.
CondriX, 22 May 2010Many people are confused in choosing between X2 and C3. So I will enumerate some pros and cons... moreIs Flashlite 3.0 the thingy that allows to view Youtube videos on browser?
I am a little confused, i have 5130 xm, it has flashlite 3.0, i cant view videos on that one.
Many people are confused in choosing between X2 and C3. So I will enumerate some pros and cons of this phones:
- 2.4 screen size (X2 screen is 2.2) with landscape oreintation
- WiFi integrated (X2 doesn't have Wi-Fi)
- Qwerty keyboard
- Good battery
- Better social network integration (since it's Qwerty)
- 3.5 mm audiojack (I don'n know how about quality but hope it's good enough)
- 3.5 mm audiojack with good audio quality
- Music player controls on the side (Intsant play without needing to open the player from menu)
- Stereo speakers which are loud
- 5 Mpixels fix-focus camera (EDOF) with flash and recording capabilities at QVGA up to 20 fps
- Bult-in radio antenna (to listen to radio is not necessary to plug in earphones)
- USB OTG (On The Go)
Both phones supports FlashLite 3.0 so you'll can watch videos on YouTube in both phones. For the moment that's it. Good luck to everyone ;)
ss, 22 May 2010Which one is best - X2 or C3 Both are S40 phones. X2 - speaker sound, 5MP cam, built-in FM... moreIf you prefer very good audio quality (since is a music phone) and pretty good pictures then go to X2, if you are a social networks lover then go for C3. Instead C3 has Wi-Fi and a bigger screen but low camera and no music player controls on the side. I'll wait to see the Nokia C3 reviewing, and if it has good audio quality (I think it should be good enough, since it has 3.5 mm audiojack) I'll go for C3. Good luck ;)