hrscal, 01 Jan 2011It is true that the font sizes of c5 r small. In case of e63 also they r quite small. With reg... moreand u are sayin that samsungs touch phones r a huge success n nokias phones r a total failure?get a lyf man...
C5 is one of the best sellers in india and after the latest firmware update it just rocks...cedar is better than c5??
Lol...first joke of 2011...how could u ever compare a worthless feature phone to a priceless smartphone like c5....
Priyanka, 01 Jan 2011And please tell me about its unique features. I have few questions.
1) May i play a music dur... moreI will answer your question as long as I can:
1. Music mute during call, but U can play music when make a call. make a call first, then option go to standby mode and play music.
2. U can save message as many as U want in memory card. Go to message settings and select memory card as a default saving mode.
3. yes U can minimize it during bluetooth transfer. Its called "multitasking".
4. Yes, its called theme effect. U can select a theme that has its effect such fade in and out.
5. the display just blank when standby to save battery life. but U can push navi key to check message, missed call, clock and calendar.
6. U cannot adjust volume with standard headset. buy another headset that has volume button.
7. The battery can last up to 3 to 4 day for normal use.
C5 is a good phone. Font size can be adjust in settings. Dont worry about that. Battery is last up to 4 days.
Happy new year to all...
And please tell me about its unique features. I have few questions.
1) May i play a music during a call, so that the person on the other end also hear that music..??
2) How many message can i store in the inbox??
3) While sending some data through bluetooth, may i perform another job minimizing it.
4) How is its visual effect (not theme, the effect such fade in menu come or fade out option move etc)?
5) When it is standby, and its keypad is lock, is it show the time, message, missed call in a monochrome display?
6) May i go to previous and next track while hearing a song through headset using headset button?
7) If i talk 1-2 hours, hear music 1-2 hours, surf the net 1-2 hours and so on, how many day its battery will serve?
I want to buy nokia c5. But in previous posts i watch many people are facing problem with this phone. According to them, c5 hangs frequently, it has a problem with its internal memory (decrease day by day), below quality sound and battery (1 day backup) etc etc. On the other hand, many people mention that it has no problem. Please any one tell me the original fact. Please reply me who are using this handset.
It is true that the font sizes of c5 r small. In case of e63 also they r quite small. With regard to font sizes they have reduced in case of 5230 after the latest update. At many places one literally needs magnifying glasses. Complaints after complaints through e mails nokia care line with priority dealer have been lodged but no action since last 3 months. The priority dealer suggested to go to consumer court. Now this is what one buys a mobile for? Another model e63 has hanging problems. I feel so that the quality of nokia has gone down. After this incident i checked out spec of competitors & found that their handsets r not bad at all. For my second handset i have found out a good handset-sony ericsson cedar with comparable features-some features r better- at much cheaper price-Rs 5350 only. Though it may remain the no 1 mobile brand world wide however the future is in Android devices. Also look at the way Samsung has grabbed market share. It's touchscreens r a huge success story. When 5230 was launched it had many problems all those have been reviewed by GSMARENA. What kind of team they have-release a mobile with lot of problems?
iam using nokia c5 very very excellent handset charging is very
very gud .i guranted it very gud mobile.pls buy and use realy its nice handset i used nokia x6 its a very worst cel.comparing to nokia c5
This phone is totally unsuitable for people above 40 years age as fonts very small and one can't read without glasses.
Never buy, even if you are 35.
Waste of money.
Ajay, 01 Jan 2011Hey can any one pls suggest me which is the best one to buy in the following :- nokia 6303 , ... moreSecond reply: U can even go in for Samsung s3370(also called samsung corby 3g). Samsung Corby & wave series r very successful models. Samsung has far better browser & sound quality. In case of nokia majority of models have loudness level on the lower side. C5; 5230 all have the problem (to name a few).
Ajay, 01 Jan 2011Hey can any one pls suggest me which is the best one to buy in the following :- nokia 6303 , ... moreC5 is best out of lot. It again depends on what features exactly u want. U can even go in for sony ericsson cedar. At present i am using nokia 5230(talk time poor) & for my 2nd handset i have selected cedar. Price only 5350/5500. Prices can be checked out at 91mobiles.com Features more or less similar. If u have Sony Ericsson Experience Store in your city then they will give a demo of all features with battery in place. Cedar will give u actual 4/5 hrs while c5 6/8 hrs. Cedar slightly thicker.
Wolud like to share with all you that once if you guys will update your handset @ nokia service centre with firmware 061.005 version you will find very different feelings while you oprate the handset as it will provides you inbuilt applications like facebook , twiter , hi5 , Friendster, MySpace all are available in applications folder as well works very smoothly without any problem
Hey can any one pls suggest me which is the best one to buy in the following :- nokia 6303 , 6303i , C5 , X3 . pls im totally confused and also say me how do u say tat its a best one . U may also suggest any other phone which has a price range of less than rs8000
am using the nokia c5 and it's been very but i have problem updating the software. Initially, i checked for software availability. I found one and began to download but i cancelled the downloading in order to it some other time. But now when i check for SW availability again, it says no new software available. And am still on the old version. Can anyone please help me out
HAPPY NEW YEAR.
Angry birds game is available for nokia c5. Any one suggest me
im using nokia c5 last 1month. i have purchased 3 c5 for my friend and brother and for me also. keypad is ultra fast. you can improve c5 sound in headset by using n73 headset after removing connector