Ani, 30 Dec 2010I just wanna know that how can i protect my data specially sms n pictures from being veiwed by... moreAni: u can download and install (mumSMS full 5.06.sisx) from 4shared. This apps will protect/hide your sms with password. To block calls from unwanted person, u can install Advanced call Manager from Ovi Store. To hide files, u can install Y browser or File Explorer.
When playing songs through the music player sometimes the song skips to the next track and playback stops. But the phone does not freeze up. This keeps happening from time to time and I play the song again it plays normally. Any idea why this happens?
PS - I have the 061.005 firmware and the songs are in the memory card.
I just wanna know that how can i protect my data specially sms n pictures from being veiwed by others...or how to protect my data using passwords..is ther any option lyk that?
Thank u very much guys...for your suggestions..
i bought C5 on 26th dec n i find it very impressive...
it has got all the quality one looks for ..in reasonable price...
well i test the fones to hardcore limits
no hanging issues in latest software update a month over
battery looøoong life 4 me atleast
sound quality top notch loudness ok ok
internet gps awesome
best part its got a classic feel n luk screen size is justified
anshu2006gupta@gmail, 29 Nov 2010this set best for net surfing through bsnl rs98 plan.downloading speeed inuc browers is 10-60k... moresame speed Iam getting with bsnl but in evening connection automatically gets disconnected, is their any remedy?
hi guys c5 is good mobile compair to ZYLO ...........
& its prize in india 7250/-
ashish, 29 Dec 2010please tell me, c5 cost in indiaPrice in india is 7430
I request you all guyz.plz dont flood this nokia c5 forum wid zylo or any other phone discussions.u all r mature buddies behave like it.zylo has its own pros n cons .c5 has its.both of them r cmpltly different.why u all guyz r fraying each other.plz share some important troubleshöoting technique.make dis forum a useful media of solution to problems.if u have more money then go for higher handsets.lots of options r available.c5 is gud in its place n zylo in its own.
princesssneha12, 28 Dec 2010hey guys can anyone help me out,im confused between nokia c5 and nokia 5235 and nokia 5233!! w... moreSee.. sneha.. if you want to go for low price phone with quality then go for C5. But if you have sufficint money in your hand then go for 5235 (large screen for vedio songs, 16M display, better sound quality, most realiable set).
To all SE fans, please dont flood in this forum. Each has their own advantages and disadvantages. Nothing is perfect in the world. For me, with the price range, I didnt expected high for this phone. And I never compare nokia C5 with Nokia E72, with the same OS, RAM, CPU Speed, Color screen, but different price surely different specs. So, its not fair when you compare C5 with Zylo. Is it Zylo a smartphone? is it zylo can make video call? is it zylo has GPS? is it zylo has long lasting battery backup? of course not.what c5 has, but zylo hasnt. So, if you like SE, go on with that brand. Never blame the phone that you never had.
Plz plz stop comparing c5 & zylo.
Both r good phone. But everyone has different choice, so all of u chose ur phone in own point of view.
And don't post any foul language.
SE & Nokia, both rocks.
this mobile is very bad never buy this mobile thats my opinion . When ever i use this mobile as internet the mobile gets hang n the camera quality is very bad . My frnds never buy this it is totally chinees
after 5 days of rarely using this phone, the headset sucks. don't buy korean made C5!
MY ONE WEEK WITH ZYLO
1. Feels great in hand as it has very good grip and weight and a superb handy shape like a canoe . Has a great keypad quality and design, well space keys.
2. Absolutely fantastic camera quality (never seen before better than c5)
3. Video recording is nearly HandyCam quality i.e. VGA 30 fps ""NOT c5's 15FPS"". (when recording at sunlight).
4. Screen/display is 262K brilliant as it has vibrant colour and contrast ratio (totally beats my brothers Nokia 5800XM that has 16M colour)
5. Music playback is very crystal clear (because of the sony walkman's clear audio technologies) with fine tuned clarity and rich bass (specially when using HPM headsets). Also I love the new walkman styles.
6. Accelerometer is really fast (much faster than some nokia and samsung touchscreens)
7. Phone memory and RAM is enough and also very fast processor (as I can do multitasking without slowing down even a little bit or hanging)
8. After the recent update, net speed and signal reception is very good (I can watch youtube videos even on GPRS/2G without buffering)
9. Bluetooth is mind blowing fast! (It has version 2.1)
10. Has a very good email client and internal browser (I can check my gmail and yahoo! mail just like pc HTML version pages. It even lets you send/receive mail with email attachments)
11. Included softwares and games are really great.
MOTION Gaming is awesome... (I love the way facebook and accuweather apps works. LocoRoco is my favourite game)
12. Battery is excellent when talking, texting, playing games or listening to music/video.
13. Sliding mechanism is quite good (much better than samsung beat or my old Nokia 5300)
14. Conversation view in sms and word suggestion is pretty useful.
15. TrackID is a wonder! Pefectly identifies any English/Hindi song within seconds.
16.Plays .flac audio songs , such stunning quality
17.it can play high resolution 1080p mp4 videos without hassle nokia 5800XPM,Samsung Corby couldn't.
18. It also has a internal download manager.
19.Great internal memory of 260Mb can be filled upto 2kb and still the phone runs fast as always
1. an LED flash even a small one like in c5 would have been better
2. a 3.5mm jack would be very good option.
3. Lacks GPS, even though i dont use it.