after 5 days of rarely using this phone, the headset sucks. don't buy korean made C5!
MY ONE WEEK WITH ZYLO
1. Feels great in hand as it has very good grip and weight and a superb handy shape like a canoe . Has a great keypad quality and design, well space keys.
2. Absolutely fantastic camera quality (never seen before better than c5)
3. Video recording is nearly HandyCam quality i.e. VGA 30 fps ""NOT c5's 15FPS"". (when recording at sunlight).
4. Screen/display is 262K brilliant as it has vibrant colour and contrast ratio (totally beats my brothers Nokia 5800XM that has 16M colour)
5. Music playback is very crystal clear (because of the sony walkman's clear audio technologies) with fine tuned clarity and rich bass (specially when using HPM headsets). Also I love the new walkman styles.
6. Accelerometer is really fast (much faster than some nokia and samsung touchscreens)
7. Phone memory and RAM is enough and also very fast processor (as I can do multitasking without slowing down even a little bit or hanging)
8. After the recent update, net speed and signal reception is very good (I can watch youtube videos even on GPRS/2G without buffering)
9. Bluetooth is mind blowing fast! (It has version 2.1)
10. Has a very good email client and internal browser (I can check my gmail and yahoo! mail just like pc HTML version pages. It even lets you send/receive mail with email attachments)
11. Included softwares and games are really great.
MOTION Gaming is awesome... (I love the way facebook and accuweather apps works. LocoRoco is my favourite game)
12. Battery is excellent when talking, texting, playing games or listening to music/video.
13. Sliding mechanism is quite good (much better than samsung beat or my old Nokia 5300)
14. Conversation view in sms and word suggestion is pretty useful.
15. TrackID is a wonder! Pefectly identifies any English/Hindi song within seconds.
16.Plays .flac audio songs , such stunning quality
17.it can play high resolution 1080p mp4 videos without hassle nokia 5800XPM,Samsung Corby couldn't.
18. It also has a internal download manager.
19.Great internal memory of 260Mb can be filled upto 2kb and still the phone runs fast as always
1. an LED flash even a small one like in c5 would have been better
2. a 3.5mm jack would be very good option.
3. Lacks GPS, even though i dont use it.
i've been using nokia c5 for 5 months, I didnt face any problems with it. I totally love this phone. I specially the cam. Its really impressive compared to nokia c7's cam. If anyone complain about the cam of c5, they are idiots, they should buy digicam instead.
pros> Good slim design, good soft keypad, stereo speaker, good battery backup , camera with flash , symbian os, better operational speed.
cons> very bad display, average camera with no autofocus, very delicate build quality, average audio quality, some hanging problems, no timer and stopwatch.
better dont buy this hanging phone.nokia c5 sucksssssssssssssssss............................................................................................
m planning 2 buy this phone??can ne one suggest me which is the better option-samsung corby plus or nokia c5??
My C5 phone was hang up after few days i owned it. It works a while after changed a new machine by company. After months, this phone is memory (drive c) full even I didn't touch any things. This phone is not a smart phone but a stupid phone. It is not recommended if you would like to buy a new phone. Could you please advise how to fix memory full issue (drive c - phone memory)? or should i send to company to get its machine changed again?
I bought this phone last xmas as a present for myself. At first the phone would hang sometimes but after updating the firmware, everything is ok. If only it has wifi this would be the best phone in this price range.
Really I had a worst time on using this phone. very often the settings changes automatically. Times always goto 5.30. I don't know why? Also sound quality is not upto the mark. Battery backup - Worst. Standby time they have mentioned a lot but it is coming only for 7 to 8 hours. talk time approximately 1 hour. I have taken to the Nokia care. They updated the software. But the stand by time is same. When I wanted to change the battery , They say it costs around 1400.00
I was eagerly waiting for this C5. But totally disappointed on all aspects. Even navigation doesn't work properly.
which headphone is good for nokia c5.. i fine the headphones given are useless