Tany, 09 Sep 2010Does it record vdo in .mp4 format or 3gp?i hav heared dat most s60 phone record vdo in .mp4 fo... morevideo is recorded in .mp4 format. Video recording is not the strength of this phone (only 15fps) so it looks jerky. But colours and resolution of video is quite good.
RenJi-, 11 Sep 2010Hello frnds help me plz...
This s ma firsh expirance wid symbian...
1.Where s d file manag... more1. file manager is in applications>office>file manager
2. copy your music to the "Music" directory
In music player, go to options>refresh library to see
the songs in the player
3. Press the middle navikey to rotate your images in image gallery
RenJi-, 11 Sep 2010Hello frnds help me plz... This s ma firsh expirance wid symbian... 1.Where s d file manag... moreHello Renji, to open the file manager goto Application folder and then select Office folder in Application menu, you will find file manager there.......
sakshi, 11 Sep 2010u can answer so many queries posted here.
but resolve mine first.
i wanna read ebooks in for... moreYes, the pdf reader is from adobe and it's fully functional, so you can zoom, see the pdf index, scroll, search, rotate etc etc. But still reading an e-book on 2.2 inch screen is too strenuous for the eyes.
With zooming, I should tell you that it can magnify the page but you have to constantly keep moving left-to-right while you read sentences.
The pdf viewer does not have a "font size" option like the web browser has, wherein I can increase the size of font without having to scroll left-to-right all the time. Hope you understood that.
sakshi, 11 Sep 2010u can answer so many queries posted here. but resolve mine first. i wanna read ebooks in for... moreHi sakshi, yes you can easily view pdf files on it with inbuilt adobe reader, you can easily zoom upto 2000%, according to your choice, and also you can select whether you want to view page full screen or select it to fit to the length or width of your phone screen, scrolling is also fine and you can easily jump to any page number you wish and also Search option is there to find the text of your need....
Does the C5 have a Tv out?
Does it have a camera flash?
Can the screen be rotated either vertical or horizontal?
lonerguy, 10 Sep 2010How is the GPS Performance in INDIA??? can it be used for navigation????Yes, the ovi maps quality in india is good enough to be used for navigation. I've been using it in Bangalore with around 85% satisfaction.
Only problem is for a city like Bangalore where roads are perpetually dug up, it does not know that. Also missing information on a few one ways.
Abhi, 11 Sep 2010Hi guys I bought this phone a week ago, and I'm very much impressed by the performance of this... moreu can answer so many queries posted here.
but resolve mine first.
i wanna read ebooks in form of pdf files on this set. i know it has pdf reader but i want to know how easy or difficult it may be to read on the 2.2 inch screen. i mean is there any zooming or scroll bar option while reading pdf files?
Hello frnds help me plz...
This s ma firsh expirance wid symbian...
1.Where s d file manager on this phone?
2.How can i play my songs with ma music player.?(coz folder in memory card can't access thru music player)
3.how to see my image and video gallery in a vertical view?(i can't find d settings)
help me plz.....
Hi guys I bought this phone a week ago, and I'm very much impressed by the performance of this phone.The telephony is nice, the voice transmission is clear, SMSing is fast thanx to the nicely built keys. Here are some +ve and -ve points of this phone in my way and I think it will help all other guys out there who wants to buy this phone... So here we go....:-
1. S60 interface, I personally love symbian devices because they are always feature packed and also there are lots of useful applications available which will help you much in your daily use...
2. Nice and fast web browser, The web browser of this phone is simply awesome coz this is the thing which I use most on my phones and the browser of this phone is really a charm, and within a week I've used it to open many sites and download contents and I've downloaded more than 1 GB data from the net through this phone and Im very much impressed, the browser has got everything you need like flash-lite support and java support.
3. 3G, the 3G speed of this phone is very nice and I usually get 1.6 mbps speed here in India. The video telephony is nice.
4. Looks, the look of the phone is really nice and I am sure you will start liking it when you will see this phone, I've got mine in white color and the look of this phone is stunning, it looks better then my SonyEricsson Elm(ya I've got Elm too)..
Now Some -ve points in my way:-
1. Small screen, The screen of this phone is some what small I think nokia should have to add .2 inches more in scree size at-least they should have to make it 2.4".
2. Low sound, The music output of this phone through its stereo speakers is low, but its quite good through its headphones thanx to the 3.5mm because I use my creative headphones on it and it sound better then my Brother's Walkman player.... The guys who says they can't hear ringtone in crowded place, here is my tip to them, install a high sound ringtone in your phone and start 3D ringtone effect in your phone and select Railway station mode, you will feel the difference...
So it was the my review in my way.... If anybdy want to ask me something about this phone can ask me....
I really like my Nokia C5 very best. The battery life is excellent. When you spot the Nokia C5's top front face looks like the VDL Berkhof Axial 100 DD coach.
Really a very good phone.......the charging time of this phone is very little i think half an hour is sufficient for charging for at least two days.........
[deleted post]Hello Anand.
today i buy Nokia C5 Mobile..i apprails to you please possible then buy this mobile...this phone have best future compare to other phone..this is first mobile in 3G technogoly with very low price...it's price
RS 7900 only
I would Like to Thanks that all of person which was involve to develop this nice and beuatiful mobile...one's Again thanks all of team member...
this is really a wonderful one in this range very fantastic 3mp camera i have bought one last month
can someone tell me does it have full html browser for online trading