screen is very small to enjoy browsing or viewing photos or videos. Screen is of very bad quality. So symbain and fast processor is wasted. And also sound quality is bad compared to x series. And also camera is average. This phone is for people who want classic nokia phone but symbain os is fully wasted by such a small bad viewing angle screen. Better to go for s40 nokia phones you will get same usable features at half of this price.
i had bought this phone from dubai and i made a mistake.It worked perfectly well and then about a month later it suddenly went blank and the dealer tole me that this is an in-herrent problem with this phone. i hope that nokia sorts this out...Wonderful phone to use and is simply great...however.......
wish i could get a new phone in exchange.
[deleted post]Amit I am using this mobile from past 1 month and these are the pros & cons I observed in this mobile.
1. Nice built quality (doesn't feel like cheap plastic phone), very good keypad for msg typing.
2. Symbian OS supports multitasking (Yes, u can i browse picture when u are downloading a song in backgroud) and supports lot of 3rd party softwares & themes
3. Camera with flash (useful in low light though not of much help in dark especially night. During night times, only photos taken very close are visible)
4. Phone performance is gud & is very fast compared to other old N-series mobiles like N73, N79.
5. Excellent battery backup. Lasts atleast 3 days with heavy use (30 mins of talking, 2-3 hrs of music, messaging & other use)
1. Screen size is small (only 2.2 inch) for videos & web browsing but adjustable bcoz of its high resolution.
2. Poor screen viewing angle (problem is only when seen from right side)
3. Volume is too soft in headphone. Included earphone built quality is cheap & any 3rd party in-earphone is must for better music experience.
So check whether it fills your requirements before buying...
[deleted post]i think E5 will be good choicee for you...... simple but wonderful....
Farabi, 25 Aug 2010 think I'm gonna buy this one. just one query- how's the camera? are they good enuf when load... moreGood enough for casual photographs that are very printable. See samples at http://bit.ly/a10lnB
i want to Buy the c5 tomorrow but i have a question please, now i'm using the 6700 slide and the only problem with it is switching between languages while writing a message i have to press:options,input options,writing language,and then i change the primary language, so there's no a shortcut ,
It's very annoying for me because i use 2 languages in writing,,does the c5 has
The same problem?
the phone works gud , the symbian works gr8 , dosent hang ..... the new gallery features introduced are gr8 .... the camera and sound is jus fine.... headset aint dat gud ......if u compromise with wlan then its one of d really gud phones of nokia.....
TRUE VALUE FOR MONEY.......:)
think I'm gonna buy this one. just one query- how's the camera? are they good enuf when loaded on pc??? pls guys ans.
could you tell me does anyone have a problem with volume speaker? my C5 is so quiet and i can`t clearly hear anything , neither caller nor music from loudspeaker, its so quiet! do you have the same
i hav nokia6300. is c5 sound and screen quality better than 6300. I want to replace it with c5
[deleted post]Out of these only e5 will suite u bcoz e72 has same volume problem as c5
i am unable to send any sms or set up my email a/c with this fone.can any one help?
I am unable to copy all the contacts from my sim memory to phone at one go. Do i need to copy every single contact.
my phone with all i need and in which i can add all i need, best phone i ever had
minu2021, 25 Aug 2010closed your eye and bought nokia C5 from any nokia dealer-enjoy your life fully You can close your eyes, but please don't close your ears before buying it :-) It's well established that this phone as a low volume which can be a big handicap for noisy roads in the subcontinent.
Know your requirements and phone limitations and buy only if
it suits you.