Natasha, 26 Aug 2010I want to buy Nokia c5 because it is cheap and best features of nokia e52.
can you plz inform... moreNatasha your query is already been answered in my previous post while replying to amit's query. plz go through the same. Also from its specifications & looks we know that C5 doesnt have wi-fi, camera cover but we should keep in mind that this phone is entry-level smartphone (below 8K). Apart from that I dint find any defects and faults though some ppl are complaining about hanging issues...
If u are ok with touchscreen u can also consider Samsung monte which has better 3' display, wi-fi, good sound quality and nice in-earphone included with package...but it doesnt have camera flash,it has Java OS so supports limited Java applications (but it also includes rich set of applications like C5)...
I want to buy Nokia c5 because it is cheap and best features of nokia e52.
can you plz inform me any defects or faults in it?????????????
If any one buying this phone because it is symbain phone think twice because you may hurt your eye sight. Because neither we can enjoy browsing nor videos or good applications. It has got a very small bad viewing angle screen. If symbain phone is needed at this price range go for nokia 5230 or 5233.
screen is very small to enjoy browsing or viewing photos or videos. Screen is of very bad quality. So symbain and fast processor is wasted. And also sound quality is bad compared to x series. And also camera is average. This phone is for people who want classic nokia phone but symbain os is fully wasted by such a small bad viewing angle screen. Better to go for s40 nokia phones you will get same usable features at half of this price.
i had bought this phone from dubai and i made a mistake.It worked perfectly well and then about a month later it suddenly went blank and the dealer tole me that this is an in-herrent problem with this phone. i hope that nokia sorts this out...Wonderful phone to use and is simply great...however.......
wish i could get a new phone in exchange.
[deleted post]Amit I am using this mobile from past 1 month and these are the pros & cons I observed in this mobile.
1. Nice built quality (doesn't feel like cheap plastic phone), very good keypad for msg typing.
2. Symbian OS supports multitasking (Yes, u can i browse picture when u are downloading a song in backgroud) and supports lot of 3rd party softwares & themes
3. Camera with flash (useful in low light though not of much help in dark especially night. During night times, only photos taken very close are visible)
4. Phone performance is gud & is very fast compared to other old N-series mobiles like N73, N79.
5. Excellent battery backup. Lasts atleast 3 days with heavy use (30 mins of talking, 2-3 hrs of music, messaging & other use)
1. Screen size is small (only 2.2 inch) for videos & web browsing but adjustable bcoz of its high resolution.
2. Poor screen viewing angle (problem is only when seen from right side)
3. Volume is too soft in headphone. Included earphone built quality is cheap & any 3rd party in-earphone is must for better music experience.
So check whether it fills your requirements before buying...
[deleted post]i think E5 will be good choicee for you...... simple but wonderful....
Farabi, 25 Aug 2010 think I'm gonna buy this one. just one query- how's the camera? are they good enuf when load... moreGood enough for casual photographs that are very printable. See samples at http://bit.ly/a10lnB
i want to Buy the c5 tomorrow but i have a question please, now i'm using the 6700 slide and the only problem with it is switching between languages while writing a message i have to press:options,input options,writing language,and then i change the primary language, so there's no a shortcut ,
It's very annoying for me because i use 2 languages in writing,,does the c5 has
The same problem?
the phone works gud , the symbian works gr8 , dosent hang ..... the new gallery features introduced are gr8 .... the camera and sound is jus fine.... headset aint dat gud ......if u compromise with wlan then its one of d really gud phones of nokia.....
TRUE VALUE FOR MONEY.......:)
think I'm gonna buy this one. just one query- how's the camera? are they good enuf when loaded on pc??? pls guys ans.
could you tell me does anyone have a problem with volume speaker? my C5 is so quiet and i can`t clearly hear anything , neither caller nor music from loudspeaker, its so quiet! do you have the same
i hav nokia6300. is c5 sound and screen quality better than 6300. I want to replace it with c5
[deleted post]Out of these only e5 will suite u bcoz e72 has same volume problem as c5