sombody plsssssss help my c5 jst usd to restart on its own anytime. The tin hs jst vexn me and i dont knw what to evn do pls i nid help
just bought a new nokia c5 two days ago although i already have an iphone 4s. im using this for my call and text business for faster time in my 2nd mobile number.
1. best keypad ever from nokia phones i had before, compare with e, n, x series, nokia c series are awesome.
2. cool colors, its not like cartoon like or shady. it may not be as colorful as my iphone display but hey i bought my iphone 4s for P40,000 and my nokia c5 is only P7,000. nokia c5 has fairly good display.
3. nice contacts options. now i can send business msgs to groups of people all at once, that i cant do with iphone, i have to add and add contacts each time.
4. it has internet connectivity but i dont use it.
5. cool calendar view.
6. sleek and light with metallic back cover.
7. i just hv some problem with selecting ring tones.
8. the most advance yet basic traditional nokia phone that i started using since nokia 5110. user friendly and easy to navigate.
9. im stil excited to use this for life. for my simple phone usage daily. i hv yet to discover other apps loaded.
10. nokia c5 is worth ur money. basic, simple, elegant and functional.
Great phone... with lovely looks
1. Good battery Life.
2. Good Speakers.
3. Fast Web Browsing.
4. 3G facilities are good for vedio calling.
5. Never had a hanging problem till yet.
6. Good processesor speed.
7. Lovely camera.
8. A good value for money deal, as you get every thing except Wify & touch.
1. The internal memory is very less.
2. The OS which is way obsolete.
plz dont buy this c5 ...it dont have contact ringtone option very less sound...
Where could I undo the Power Saving Mode (PSM) of the phone? For some reason it was turned on and so i have the minimum brightness on my screen. It says i have to undo the PSM first before I could re-adjust the screen brightness. Thanks!
In my C5 3.2 MP set can i use Kingston 8GB Micro SD Memory Card class 4, and will it work smooth and fast as it works for 2GB default one?
Not enough Internal memory - Phone will eventually give problems and will keep telling you that there is not enough memory to go on the net and facebook.
Don't waste your money buying this phone.
During music play on my nokia c5,i plugged in my earpiece and my phone restarted.what does mean? please......
Superb SmartPhone. not a single software problem like Nokia's other Java Phones . Its the Perfect Phone for me..
Best phone i have ever used, i can say that this phn is the successor of 6233.
its a crap and such a waste of time since its such a bore but its a nokia
Suraj, 29 Jun 2012I can't connect my nokia c5 to my pc it is connected in non-compariable mode i am trying to co... moreHi Suraj,
try installing a newer (c5 compatible) version of pc suite in your system. You can directly select it from the nokia website itself.
Its a Great phone. Its decent and spartan looks combined with great functionality and low budget wud make it one of the most memorable phones to be ever made. Definitely not one of those phones that used to just occupy a slot in your lifelong mobile ownership list. It will stand apart as a unique phone for its simplicity yet stylishness and class.
is it really necessary to update my nokia c5 software version because mine has never been updated