Rajesh Dogra, 10 Nov 2011I am Unable to transfer music files(.mp3) via bluetooth from my Nokia C503 ﻿.There ... moreIn that case you need to open the list of songs.
Hold the song to be sent by ur finger.(3 seconds)
And u will get a send option.
good in volume and quality of sound
picture quality is better in light but during nights what all u get is just a perfect black image :-)
contacts bar on the home screen sounds good
Rajesh Dogra, 10 Nov 2011I am Unable to transfer music files(.mp3) via bluetooth from my Nokia C503 ﻿.There ... morejust touch on the song(on the file) and hold it for a while.u can get the options such as add 2 playlist,send,delete,mark....
Rajesh Dogra, 10 Nov 2011I am Unable to transfer music files(.mp3) via bluetooth from my Nokia C503 ﻿.There ... morego to all songs ......in musicplayer n push n hold the file 3sec ....u r send the song in this,menu
I am Unable to transfer music files(.mp3) via bluetooth from my Nokia C503 ﻿.There is no 'Send' option available.. Can someone help ??
Nokia made another brick. My wife gifted me this phone. Otherwise, I would throw it to the dust bin!! I used Nokia 5800 & 5230 for the last 3 years. I thought that I would be as good as like those phones. But, I'm wrong!!
Some of it's great features:
1. Very much unstable firmware; it restarts almost everyday. Sometimes it needs removal of battery.
1. 5MP camera without any Flash or Camera Key. It takes 6-7 seconds to process a picture. After taking 2-3 picture, it must restart during processing image.
3. It's malfunctioning key lock button often disturbs, specially during call.
4. Another disgusting thing is absence of Proximity Sensor. For this, light and dark plays with me whenever it wants.
5. Free Ram Remains below 40MB and often runs out of memory.
6. It's glossy back cover is a finger print magnat.
Want to know your actual user opinion.
any one can tell me , how to increase the net speed in 2G inthis mobile because of i can get only 10 kbps
prasad, 06 Nov 2011u can able view doc and pdf filesu can view the document by smart office which can get from brothersoft
I m facing one prblm while accessing intrnt tht is "Memory full please close some apps" although none of apps ws working in background.
I hv got really fadeup wid this. somebody plz advise me solution?
thr s no specific outside buttons for camera.! slow working......!
battery life not good, phone strugglng while playing large size videos.....
good image& soud quality..... more over budget phn...!