Abhi-, 17 Nov 2011I’ve used both the version of this Phone for last 1.5years i.e. C5-3MP & C5- 5MP ... morehow did you replace old model with new one.
did you pay any extra charge or there is any problem with older one during warranty period.
TONYJS007, 17 Nov 2011New phone software update available version 81.003 can you plz tell me where to get dis????
i checked through nokia software updater,but it still shows the older version.
daya, 17 Nov 2011new software version 081.003 is now available fow nokia c5...can you plz tell me how can i update it???
i checked through nokia updater,but it still shows version 71.005
feels light looks bright, but not comfortable..easily slips off your palm..needs a rubbery casing to avoid constant slipping off the palm...otherwise an overall..7/10...poor picture quality dents it's performance.
May i have some more knowledge on calibrated charging of battery??
Thanks in advance
TONYJS007, 17 Nov 2011New phone software update available version 81.003 Ya bro..thanks for the information.....81.003 updation package is now available....i have done it....checking the improvements...
Hey guys, after reading the reviews, i feel the urge to buy this phone.. but just two questions..
1)Does this phone have threaded view for sms..??
2)Does it support both java and symbian apps?? or only symbian??
Please reply..I will be grateful for your kind support.. :)
Munna, Bd, 16 Nov 2011yes thats right.U need to hake ur C5 5MP to run Core Player.Worst camera quality...nokia! plz don't loose u r quality!
I’ve used both the version of this Phone for last 1.5years i.e. C5-3MP & C5- 5MP (I got the C5-5MP in replacement of 3MP from Nokia… Many thanx to Nokia for caring its customers...) Believe me guys this phone is great… Some key feature the device:-
1. Great sound (Ya it had some issues of low sound in is earlier version of firmware V32.001 but now it is a topic of history as Nokia has made so much improvements in it)
2. Great internet speed (3G/GSM moreover it is network dependent) default browser is brilliant as it render pages so nicely and the scrolling is so smooth you can also try opera mobile or skyfire..
3. Great camera, LED is tiny but it is very much effective (Only wish that it should have video recording at 25FPS) I’ve also posted camera samples of both the versions of this phone earlier in this forum…
4. Nice keypad( You have take my words as I’m a heavy texter and the keypad is so smooth that ur fingers wont hurt even after typing 1000 words on it)
5. Great battery (Mine is giving backup of 2.5 days after moderate & sometimes heavy usage even it is 1.5 yars old).. A tip to increase battery life of ur device i.e. always do calibrated charge as it increase battery life…
6. Screen has some issues under direct sunlight so you always have to keep brightness full…
Anonymous, 17 Nov 2011but i tried lot of version of coreplayer and also tried to sign it with freesigner and signsis... morein order to install any unsigned app on your phone, firstly you have to sign the unsigned app with your certificate and key file which is specifically for your phone's IMEI.. As this phone is based on symbian s60 3rd platform, nokia has barred instalations of unsigned applications in this version.. so first get your key and certificate files and then sign applications which you want to install...
its a nice phne to buy in best price..but it doesnt have wifi..camera claritiy is gud..nw the price is 7800 in poorvika..internet speed is equal to android.
the c5 5mp phone is very qute and a main problem is camara is no clear (5mp) but phone is very comfortable and no Wi-fi
if u really want a good performance phone then no phone can beat c5 5mp ! honestly speaking its a more than value ( u pay ) phone!
Anonymous, 14 Nov 2011It's support avi format video by coreplayer & smartmovie softwarebut i tried lot of version of coreplayer and also tried to sign it with freesigner and signsis bt not able to install error wid certificate...
Also tried hellow ox 3.01 bt dat also nt getin installed..
Plz give me link to download..core player will thank u a lot