well it's a great phone..coz i dont like touch screens..
>good battery life
>texting is great
>internet is good
Can we replace old c5 with this one? My old c5 is dead after a faulty firmware update. My phone is not in warranty period. Or should i pay extra money to replace it.
hi every body i find out this c5-5mp mobile is original manufacture is in china but making made in hungary& korea co be cearful about dublicate &dangirious.
Myk, 18 Nov 2011Hey Abhi May i have some more knowledge on calibrated charging of battery?? Please reply... morein order to do calibrate charging of battery all you have to do is that use your cell phone battery upto its last cell and when it gets switched off then charge it ... Try to avoid frequent charging and try to avoid using cellphone while it is on charging..
AnonD-31000, 19 Nov 2011how did you replace old model with new one. did you pay any extra charge or there is any prob... moreya i was facing some minor problems with the older one. It was getting switched off when i clicked pictures with it. So i showed it to them and they simply replaced my phone and ya it was under its warranty period...
is its display good when compared to handsets like 7210,5130 which are having 200ppi display??????
hey friends what about the display quality when compared to nokia 5130 xpressmusic.c5 has 182 ppi and 2.2 inch screen whereas 5130 has 200ppi an 2 inch screen.is there any big difference????
Can any1 from EURORE and more specifically from Uk/Britain can confirm the make of country for this NOKIA C5 ??
I need this asap...
Me frm Asia...
AnonD-17845, 17 Nov 2011I’ve used both the version of this Phone for last 1.5years i.e. C5-3MP & C5- 5MP ... morehow did you replace old model with new one.
did you pay any extra charge or there is any problem with older one during warranty period.
AnonD-17471, 17 Nov 2011New phone software update available version 81.003 can you plz tell me where to get dis????
i checked through nokia software updater,but it still shows the older version.
daya, 17 Nov 2011new software version 081.003 is now available fow nokia c5...can you plz tell me how can i update it???
i checked through nokia updater,but it still shows version 71.005
feels light looks bright, but not comfortable..easily slips off your palm..needs a rubbery casing to avoid constant slipping off the palm...otherwise an overall..7/10...poor picture quality dents it's performance.
May i have some more knowledge on calibrated charging of battery??
Thanks in advance
AnonD-17471, 17 Nov 2011New phone software update available version 81.003 Ya bro..thanks for the information.....81.003 updation package is now available....i have done it....checking the improvements...
Hey guys, after reading the reviews, i feel the urge to buy this phone.. but just two questions..
1)Does this phone have threaded view for sms..??
2)Does it support both java and symbian apps?? or only symbian??
Please reply..I will be grateful for your kind support.. :)
Munna, Bd, 16 Nov 2011yes thats right.U need to hake ur C5 5MP to run Core Player.Worst camera quality...nokia! plz don't loose u r quality!
I’ve used both the version of this Phone for last 1.5years i.e. C5-3MP & C5- 5MP (I got the C5-5MP in replacement of 3MP from Nokia… Many thanx to Nokia for caring its customers...) Believe me guys this phone is great… Some key feature the device:-
1. Great sound (Ya it had some issues of low sound in is earlier version of firmware V32.001 but now it is a topic of history as Nokia has made so much improvements in it)
2. Great internet speed (3G/GSM moreover it is network dependent) default browser is brilliant as it render pages so nicely and the scrolling is so smooth you can also try opera mobile or skyfire..
3. Great camera, LED is tiny but it is very much effective (Only wish that it should have video recording at 25FPS) I’ve also posted camera samples of both the versions of this phone earlier in this forum…
4. Nice keypad( You have take my words as I’m a heavy texter and the keypad is so smooth that ur fingers wont hurt even after typing 1000 words on it)
5. Great battery (Mine is giving backup of 2.5 days after moderate & sometimes heavy usage even it is 1.5 yars old).. A tip to increase battery life of ur device i.e. always do calibrated charge as it increase battery life…
6. Screen has some issues under direct sunlight so you always have to keep brightness full…