Ha.. Wat a mobile from nokia...
No problem with last 1 and half year. But 1 big problem is.. Network . Sumbdy help me any solution plz. Tel me... Thank u
hi friends ! Can anyone please suggest me a file explorer software which can explore files of another phone also using bluetooth.
Thanks in advance !
Rakesh C M, 22 Aug 2012Respected Sir,
How to watch HD Video in c5 5mp pls help I want. is there any software avail... moreTo watch hd video more than 30 mb, use smartmovie or core player.but to install coreplayer 1st u'll to hack ur phone
does it has auto brightness control? I mean under sunlight will it increase brightness automatically? And what about keypad paint? Will it fade keypad paint after few months cause heavy texter...plz hlp me um fan of keypad samrtphones...
AnonD-9718, 23 Aug 2012try coreplayer. Search it in google. Respected sir,
Thank u very much for ur kind reply I will search in google as per ur instruction.
How to watch HD Video in c5 5mp pls help I want. is there any software available to download pls tell sir thank u.
attara appu, 21 Aug 2012no What could be the possible cause then of the missing 'edit photo/image' option from the gallery which used to be there prior to installing the new software update(i.e., 101.003)?
pls use nokia coversations and port ur comments...download it from nokia developers site..
mantoo, 20 Aug 2012how, I can play AVI format video in my phone pls.....................tell meuse a divix player
I am using this mobile since last two months. My previous mobile was Nokia-6120 and why I chosen Nokia-6120, means very easy to use and most of the third party software will work on it with out any problem such as the 'auto call recorder'(with out beep), black list etc. I used my N-6120 for more than 4yrs and after some battery problems, I selected C5-5mp. My reviews are as follows.
1. aesthetic sleek design.
2. very easy to use functions
3. very good, easy to use key pad EVER SEEN.
4. very useful smart dialing.
5. better battery backup when compared with 6120.
6. display quality is bad (low resolution)but easily readable under sunlight.
7. good internet speed.
8. good camera.
9. the inbuilt dictionary is not good. I installed Concise Oxford dictionary and its working properly.
10. most of the 'auto call recorders' are working, but 99% of them are producing BEEP sound, which can be heard on both sides. But "Symbian Recorder" (down loaded from Brothersoft) produces beep only at user side(OUR side),if you are putting the beep suppression in Mode-1 only. But this is NOT a suggestible software, because my phone gets hanged while using this.
11. I used the 'dudu call recorder' in this phone, but UNABLE to play the voice clip. SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP...
12. black list, whatsapp, google map etc. are working excellently.
13. the GPS speed is tremendous.
14. neXGtv (used to watch tv channels) is not working properly.
15. ring volume is little bit lesser than 6120.
16. the sound clarity and depth(?)is not good when hearing using the given head set but listening the music using Panasonic head set, it is impressive.
17. not possible to download paid apps(even after giving my bank debit card details)from nokia store. so SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP ME BY SUGGESTING A GOOD and WORKING LED TORCH(phone's LED flash as torch)and AUTO CALL RECORDER WITHOUT BEEP applications for C5-5mp. if you are suggesting the 'dudu call recorder', please specify how I can PLAY the voice clips.
thanking you in anticipation
after updating the latest firmware, I can no longer edit my photos in the gallery to crop,add effects,etc. Does anybody here experienced the same after updating? Another thing is that when I try opening an image in the file manager and then choosing the 'use image' option, the next option appears blank which used to have the options 'set as wallpaper'. Is this a bug or what? Does anybody here have the same concern? Thanks in advance
how, I can play AVI format video in my phone
i m using dis since january..Best fon ever both c5 3.2 mp n 5mp.....batry,standby n net n clearty excelant....
Anonymous, 04 Aug 2012i need help guys..
is there any app which supports office editor for this phone?
is it possi... morejust set up mail for exchange and you can sync contacts, calender and notes with your Google account.
This should help :- http://support.google.com/mobile/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=147951