this phone is superb as I saw in nokia store and read all the review on net and finally I have decided to buy thus phone in next month.
The one thing is that I want to know about its GPS.please buddy make a review about GPS of this phone.
Small but valuable information on BATTERY MAINTENANCE for you guys.
1.Try to avoid switching off and switching on your mobile. This not only drains the battery but also kills it's life.
2. Don't use your mobile when only one charging signal is left. Now put your mobile immediately in charging. Don't wait for BATTERY LOW signal. And don't charge your mobile when there are two or more battery signals left.
3. Don't unplug the charger till you see BATTERY FULL message. If there's power cut before it is fully charged, unplug the charger and use your mobile as usual. Don't leave it in charging. And put it in charging when you come across only one battery signal.
4. Your charger should be of high efficiency. It means your charger should be able to complete the charging in less than 1hr 40mnts. So if your charger is not of high efficiency, buy one. But buy it only at Nokia show room.
5. Some say, we should not use the mobile when it is in charging. But I won't agree with it because while using a mobile as a modem it should be kept continuously in charging!
6 If at all you want to switch off your mobile, plug in the charger and switch it off. Wait till it shows charging. After some time the screen light goes off. Now remove the charger. Now you listen to a Beep sound. When you conforms that it is totally switched off then take out the battery if needed. Again while switching it on, plug in the charger. You hear a Beep sound, later the screen light appears and later the fluctuating battery signals appear. Now switch on your mobile. This helps the battery life.
I purchased my N73 on March 2008. I successfully stepped into the 5th year now. I followed the above tips. It's battery still works great!
All the best! Going to buy c5(all black) in the first weak of May.
I'm going to buy c5(all black) in the first weak of May. Could anyone answer my queries please!
1. I can't set full screen wallpaper on my N73(but after hacking it, I'm able to set an image as fullscreene wallpaper). What about c5? Can we set fullscreene wallpaper with out hacking?
2. There is silver coating on the right soft key, left soft ley, call key, end key and joystick of my N73. But the coating wore out with in a few months after purchasing. It has been looking ugly since then. I see same silver coating on the home key, delete key and a big silver ring around the phone on c5 also. Will it wear out? Will it also look ugly?
3. If I charge my N73 with the charger supplied in it's sales box, it takes 1hr 40mnts. If charged with the charger of a low end mobile it takes 2hrs 40mnts. What about c5's charger? How much time does it take to charge an empty battery?
markF, 15 Apr 2012does anyone knows what application should be use to create a customized theme for Nokia C5 5MP... moreGo to mobile9.com. Select Apps for C5. In the search box, type gg theme creator. It will definitly show up. Download and install. You can create themes on your mobile, but with some limitations!
My c5 5mp,my net is automatically conect..please help me freiends..how to off my automatic net conection?
does anyone knows what application should be use to create a customized theme for Nokia C5 5MP?? answer me please..
Its easy to read any language(fonts) in your mobile
1.Type config: in adress bar and goto that adress.
2. Give 'yes' to the last option 'use bitmap image for complex fonts
now its done.... reply me. its worked in my mob c500.
i want to take snaps on my screen, anyone knows any application?? Take picture of my screen by my c5
Anonymous, 16 Mar 2012I have Nokia 6303 with 3MP , should I go for C5?Leave your 6303 and go for c5.
6303 runs just on Series 40. It has no multitasking. Its not a smartphone. It supports only .jar applications which are not effective.
c5 runs on Symbian Os. It has all the qualities of a smartphone. Third party apps are a big asset for such a device. Those who don't know how to download and use these apps, go for s40 mobiles. Symbian phones are no inferior to Laptops.
I've been using Symbian phones since 2005. Shall I tell my personal opinion! Those who had left Symbian for Andriod don't know how to use a smart phone! They don't know the total features of Symbian Os. If you know the total shortcuts of a third party app called Xplore you are a bit expert in using a smartphone.
Symbian is great!
shuksmi21, 10 Apr 2012Is there a way to perform a disk cleanup on the phone memory? Please help...download and install mguard from ovi or mobile 9 u will get options to clean disc(to clean net cache go to option c drive, system.cache delete cache)
Useless and obsolete, 08 Apr 2012Nokia phone becomes obsolete as there is no application for symbian phone..please go for an an... moreBut I'm most satisfied with my Symbian mobile! I get lot of applications on net. Especially the .SIS files give much satisfaction than .jar files. Many say there are lot of applications for Andriod. But I don't know how many are useful. But for me Symbian applications are great! They are also available in abundant. I'll never leave Symbian. If they stop Symbian(It never happens) I'll start producing Symbian mobiles!
mahi, 25 Nov 2011 I am Trying to Purchase C5 5 mP How is Is It a Good One or Bad OneHello, Mr... You can blindly go for C5 5mp. I bet no other phone has as much positive feedback than this mobile!
hardev, 11 Apr 2012Can we reduce the brightness of the display by setting as in all the smartphone we can reduce ... moreYes, there is an option to increase or reduce the brightness of the phone's backlight. The adjustment is done in small increments, so you can choose the exact brightness you prefer.