rajitha, 02 Feb 2011im going to buy this 4n from sri lanka its about $320
and i heard its battery is not enough t... moreHey Friends,
I am using this mobile for the past 5 months and i have no problem with the battery backup. The battery holds good for 2 days on average usage and 1 to 1.5 days on heavy usage.
I am loving it :)
I am using this phone for the past two months .it is the superb phone which i had ever used next to iphone.though it is having this much of features it also comprises of some errors.nokia ovi store and opera mini browser and some other apps closed automatically while using it.and also when they are minimised they get closed:) this one of the big problem and the other thing is battery,even after the software update the battery backup is still very worse.can any one say how to fix those problems?
can any one tel me which phone is better, within 13k
i have samsung galaxy 551 and nokia c6 in my mind but bit confuced.
Anonymous, 02 Feb 2011flip font dnt work in mine y?Open the keyboard and it will work :)
im going to buy this 4n from sri lanka its about $320
and i heard its battery is not enough the real problam is it havent a good battry life
so plz tell me any one who use this 4n is it true??????????????????????????????????????
is there any problen in the querty keypad when sliding?????
Dear friends, i have been using Nokia C6-00 since 4 months ago and i have seen some changes in my Nokia C6-00 performance.
1. Battery tends to get fully charged quicker.
2. GPS navigation is last for 3 hours in every full charge.
3. RAM gets less memory available frequently even with only 1 application in runs.
About the phone
1. A great phone with great features. Really appreciate nokia ovi maps (better than Garmin mobile). I have used the navigation both driving and walking in Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore, California and Oman.
2. Sliding keyboard is awesome. I prefer real qwerty keyboard than virtual one. Typed this review from my Nokia C6-00.
3. Good video recording. 640 x 352 30fps is good enough for me.
4. Touchscreen is working as it meant. This phone is using resistive touchscreen which require pressing to enter the command. Kinetic scrolling is doing great.
1. Camera photos are not among the best as i used to have the best 5mp cameraphone, Nokia N95 8GB. Currently using Nokia E72 along with Nokia C6-00, both are non Carl Zeiss lense for the camera but Nokia E72 is producing really great photos comparable to Nokia N95 8GB photos.
2. Photos browser sometimes does not exit properly and tends to eat up RAM memory by running in background and not available to exit again. This is cured by reboot the phone.
Now i am looking for any Nokia smartphone to be a upgrade version of this Nokia C6-00. Can anyone recommend a good one?
wonder why how ppl use their fon.. i bought it with Nokia warranty,no restart,hang a bit,no other prob.. bought its case in case it fell and so far it never fell down... no broken only the scfreen protector scratch but its the original one.. update its once,and no problem experience.. use it as what it is made for.. calling,sms and little surfing if boring outside.. why should i bother surfing with it if in home coz i have fix line internet? well,its a great fon,ppl should buy it.. yes i do regret bought this fon coz im not always use the feature in it.. thats the only regret i have.. 1 have sony walkman to listen to music,nikon camera if i want to take picture and fixed line internet at home.. theres a pro and con and for opinion,buy fon according to u need
this is the worst phone I have had. It keeps freezing up on me, shutting down when ever it feels like it and bringing up apps not asked for. I have to take the battery out in order to re-start it. Is any one else having probs like this.
jhad, 01 Feb 2011can anyone tell me how to use the flashlight of this phone. i have this phone for almost 3 mon... moreDownload 'Brightlight' application from Ovi Store. It is a very nice application to use your camera light as a Torch when needed.
can anyone tell me how to use the flashlight of this phone. i have this phone for almost 3 months now but i still dont know how to activate or use the flashlight.,or if there is reallya flashlight on this phone?..
anyone?...thank you so much!!