Srinivas, 14 Jan 2011Please help me anyone.I want to buy c6(black). does it have RAM. it is not available in hyd in... morec6 black is good but c6 white is not good u know y cuz white become dusty very quickly than black hehee lol...
Gabriel Alapoti , 15 Jan 2011I lost my respect for Nokia after getting C6. The phone has a good functional design & out... morehi... I'm planning to buy c6. your post seems to discourage buyers from buying c6.. Did i get it right? can you help me to decide which brand and phone to buy? thanks a lot. :)
Salma, 11 Jan 2011To who confused between c6 and 5800, i have bought the express music for more than a year..ev... morehi plz tel me
which mbile is best yaar...
nokia c6 r 5800xp r x6 plz tel me...
i am waiting for ur reply...
any one reply to my mail id email@example.com
hema, 14 Jan 2011which one is better c6 or nokia 5800 ?
c6 is best...
i am also same confusd..
but i took c6 only.. it's good
Anonymous, 15 Jan 2011PEOPLE, c6 or c6-01 camera quality is better?This phone has AUTO FOCUS. So the pictures will be crystal clear. But C6-01 does not have auto focus. So the image quality will be worst.
I lost my respect for Nokia after getting C6. The phone has a good functional design & outlook but few of it features make nokia look unserious about competition.
- the ram is too small so the phone hangs very easily.
-the processor speed (434 mh) is embarrasing. Even E5 a smaller phone was given 640 or more. What's nokia thinkin?
- the phone is generally unstable. I had to return the 1st one but the replacement is just a little better.
- just as in n97, the screen scratches easily regarless of howmuch u care for it
- sound is very good wt hearphone but the external speaker is a toy.Nokia shoud work on front mounted stereo speakers like in champ.
- radio needs headphone work. Not good for a phone of this class & price
-battery life is unpleasant. With moderate use, it goes flat at least once a day.
- the camera is labelled 5.0 mp but d photo quality is by far lower than that of Samsung's champ which just 1.3mp.
- tne OS's colour depth is by far lower than the screen's capabilty thus you see haloes defect on color gradient graphics.
- the phone's display is notably akward when swithing orientation. Nokia shoud go to samsung to learn.
- the network service often (several time a day) disappears & wouldnt come back unless u restart. The can be dangerous for your job.
I think nokia needs to be more generous and care wt newer versions. If in their shoes i,ll recall all C6 phones because it appears unfinished.
I have bought Nokia C6 recently. My experience is good with this phone so far.
Touch+QWERTY keyboard...I love this feature most (Though this is my very personal choice, as i find it very uncomfortable to type without QWERTY board).
Touch quality is not so light and not so easy like IPHONE and even inferior to Samsung TFT Resistive. But I can work fine with its present Touch quality.
Good battery life.
Phone is little bit on the slower side, but still very little bit and present speed is quite ok to me.
I'd give A to its Music sound, but When i make a phone call or recieve a phone call then the sound i hear is low. I have increased the volume at the highest level, but still the sound should be more loud in my opinion.
Today morning i tried to recieve a video song from another mobile via BLUETOOTH. I don't know why, after 17% recieving it failed. The phone i bought, have 2GB external memory card inside. Does anyone have any opinion about its Bluetooth? Can anyone suggest me to check anything which needs to be configured like default storage location
hey guys..C6 is not available in market ...may be it is out of stock..so please read its review and buy..TC
Anonymous, 14 Jan 2011c6 is better or xperia mini proDoes nokia c6 have UpnP support ?
how can we send smileys in the msg do we hv to download a sftwre for it can anybdy tl me the solutn....
Is ths mobile quite slow????
how can i set up email accounts on c6. after setting the message 'service temporarily un available ' is displaying.