nokia.india, 20 May 2010this is crap from nokia. plz grow up nokia. your users are having brains.
1. no capacitive sc... moremr nokia.india..
1. can you tell me which phone can gimme capacitive screen at this price range..
n even if their is any i still will rather stick with nokia n will hv peace in my mind..
2. 5800 can give you nice sound.. technology wise too its a very nice phone.. i guess nokia x2 may give you better sound thn this which is around even less thn th half of its price..
n i bet most of th user tht will take ths pack wud take it cuz of it smart access n compatibility with social websites..
3 simply a copy of n97.? ?? nw dude.. dsnt it make you happy.. tht you gettin 1device which ws firstly evaluetd at a high price n nw at a very afordable price.. ?
n again its business stratgy n competition tht compell mobile companies to bring sumtin new on th table.. i dont feel like spandin much on mobiles tho i can afford it.. nw it was nokia who made me interested n their r hell lot of ppl like me..
bt i do respect your comments too.. tht shows th othr side of th product n may help few ppl to think once again..
this is crap from nokia. plz grow up nokia. your users are having brains.
1. no capacitive screen. will have to tap twice.
2. sound is low.cant expect from this kind of phone.technology is moving ahead but nokia wants us to go backward lolzzz.
3.simply a copy of n97.plz nokia dont do that to us.we love you
Anonymous, 20 May 2010which one should i buy C6 or N97Mini if price does not matter??N 97 Mini all the way...no comparison buddy...
hey can any one tell when this phone will be available in the market>>>>
Anonymous, 20 May 2010which one should i buy C6 or N97Mini if price does not matter??both have about the same specs.
same NAND memory size, QWERTY. but N97mini have 8GB internal memory & TV out. So, it's depend on which one you like.
I like the TV out & 8GB internal memory. but I hate the QWERTY of N97/N97mini & the tilt display. **BECAUSE** I use my phone to browse at night and to chat before sleeping. the tild display of N97/N97mini were not at good position as the C6 (or N900). The tilt display of N97/N97mini only good to type when you put the device on the table (not by holding the device). And I really hate the 3 rows of QWERTY in N97/N97mini. but this is only my opinion.
The C6 & N97mini is about the same.
Oliver, 20 May 2010i need an opinion
Should i buy C6 or 5800 xpressmusic
what do you prefer?I prefer the new C6 compared to the 5800XM because.
1. It's a newer device. meaning. the support (firmware upgrade) might be longer.
2. It have a bigger NAND memory thus having a bigger free memory on C drive. meaning, nokia can have better software/upgrade designed to this phone compared to the 5800XM.
3. This phone is priced right from the start. meaning, this phne will sold a lot, and thus, will have a longer support in the firmware.
4. The S60v5 in this device have an OS that already bigger in it's size compared to 5800XM. from forum nokia page, the NAND 512MB, the free 240MB, which mean the OS is around 260MB. Whereas the 5800XM have 256MB NAND and 80MB free space, which mean the OS is bellow 200MB. Now, the extra 60MB in C6 should be mean something that 5800 can't have it in updated firmware (because it doesn't enough space). Not to mention future upgrade that will bring extra functionality.
5. I love QWERTY, do lots of chatting and email from the handset, but that just me.
6. I hate that 5800XM have TV out but C6 don't, but it's something that I can live on.
my choice is going to C6.
Ronn, 20 May 2010cant exactly tell why...but i am having a feeling that 5800 is a better phone than C6.C6 has n... morehow can we know that this phone has graphic accelerator or not? i mean where it is mentioned on the specification page?
i am really disappointed with cheap old headsets with this model,,must have in-ear stereo headsets,all in all nice handset with gr8 apps and support..just wait for release and see its review before buying.i am sure it will be an average hit by nokia :)
Hey can u tell me about how much nokia c6 price will be $ is it better for buy ??..?.
cant exactly tell why...but i am having a feeling that 5800 is a better phone than C6.C6 has no graphics accelerator, no stylus(probably),trash headphones,etc...anyone else having the same feeling ?? :)
Niraj, 20 May 2010Symbian^3 requires graphics accelerator.. Since this phone dont have gpu so it cant run symbia... morethe graphic accelerator is only for Game (openGL) not for the homescreen and other apps.
Anonymous, 19 May 2010**IF** Nokia want to let user of S60v5 edition (a.k.a symbian^1) upgrade to their symbian^3 O... moreSymbian^3 requires graphics accelerator.. Since this phone dont have gpu so it cant run symbian^3.. But agree if Nokia wants then they can easily give some features of s^3 in this phone, eg: multiple home page, better RAM management etc..
craker, 19 May 2010Apple domint d portbl music player world...and iphone is best music phone i ever seen...don't ... moredude how dare to compare n8 wid sick i-phone ? 1st tell me that i think u need to read specification of both da phone n8 come wid 12mp n xenon flash 1st take ths point only.. then it has dobly music wt about iphone..wtf
Jade, 20 May 2010Whats about with the build quality ?? I know, there wont be any metal parts but its very im... moreYes you can play divx/xvid videos via smart movie player upto vga resolution trouble free..!
Whats about with the build quality ??
I know, there wont be any metal parts but its very important whih kind of plastics they will using for it!
Like the n900..its of plastics but its very very solid!
My Samsung Jet has really bad build quality with cheap plastics and u must imagine there are only also cheap apps (java apps ) and 90% of them are unuseless!
I have bought the Jet only because of divx support!
Can nokia play divx over applications or something like that ?