AnonD-18527, 08 Feb 2012thanks for ur reply dear. isn't belle available all over india nd is it possible to change pro... moreCountry for which the Cell was intended. My phone is made in Korea, but meant for sale in HongKong... so I got the HongKong update.
For Hacking the phone codes, you need Navifirm ... which is the official tool for getting Nokia product updates.
what is the BELLE..?where do i get this on my phone?& what is the use of this? bzc i don't have much knowledge of mobile phones,... pls tell me friends pls.....
i'm awaiting for u r valuable answer.
AnonD-22351, 08 Feb 2012Thanx Ashman:-) still i Didnt check in laptop, i hope i get it there.:) where are you from..??... moreBy region, I also mean the country for which the Cell was intended. I mean my phone is made in Korea, but meant for sale in HongKong... so I got the HongKong update... That is good... but it also means that it does not allow me to get FM Transmitter... something that is not allowed in HongKong, ... so I will have to hack my phone and install Taiwan or some other place firmware to be able to use the FM Transmitter.
Ashman, 08 Feb 2012First of all, for those of you who have not got the update, ... relax... it is coming region b... moreThanx Ashman:-) still i Didnt check in laptop, i hope i get it there.:) where are you from..?? And how to reinstall the games and Apps after updating:-) whether it will be there at "application manager" or what.:) thanx in advance
Ashman, 08 Feb 2012Like I said before, it is coming region by region ... unless you get in a hurry and change you... morethanks for ur reply dear. isn't belle available all over india nd is it possible to change product code...how? if it doesn't void my handset's warranty i can think of doing it. i can't wait wana get belle soon.
AnonD-18527, 08 Feb 2012guys i have nokia c7 black.. i have latest nokia suite 3.3.86 installed on my computer but the... moreLike I said before, it is coming region by region ... unless you get in a hurry and change your product code.
AnonD-22351, 08 Feb 2012Dear Ashman and Dr.Bidhan:-) First of all congrats on Belle:-) I have few doubts:)
1. As Im ... moreFirst of all, for those of you who have not got the update, ... relax... it is coming region by region and you too will soon get it.
As for reinstalling, it means that the update process is like formatting your C:\ Drive and installing a whole new operating system... thus apps and games do not show up. or might need to be reinstalled.
Belle is great... but I guess I need a little bit more time with it to really comment.
guys i have nokia c7 black.. i have latest nokia suite 3.3.86 installed on my computer but there is no update for my phone.. my product code is 059b8b0... can you please tell me if there is no update for 059b8b0 and when is it coming?
after belle update there is no smile option in message....is it the problem with all who installed it
Ashman, 08 Feb 2012Belle in my region was 320MB... installed it completely in about 35 minutes. All my apps have ... moreDear Ashman and Dr.Bidhan:-) First of all congrats on Belle:-) I have few doubts:)
1. As Im checking in SW update in phone it showing all applicatio upto date. It will show only in Ovi suite or what..??
2. as Dr.Bidhan said its better to update via Nokia care But i cant claim warranty here because my brother got it from Muscat, what to do for update.
3. as you said Ashman everything gone and need to reinstall, what does it mean all the applications will get deleted and we need to download it again because i have many HD games in my phone.
4. finally how is Belle:-) waiting for your valuable reply soon. thanx in advance
Belle in my region was 320MB... installed it completely in about 35 minutes. All my apps have disappeared and so have the games... will need to reinstall them once again.
First Look / Touch
1) the screen sensitivity has gone up... it feels better to touch, responds quickly. screen feels more vibrant.
2) Battery life seems to have gone up ... but cant say for sure ... will need to install all the games and apps and comment again after a few days of use.
3) I was trying to configure my emails and just managed OVI mail but was unsuccessful with gmail and hotmail. will need to try again.
4) the drop down notifications bar is very handy.
5) phone layout has become much more convenient and very easy to access what you use most like calls etc.
harit, 07 Feb 2012 plz help me?hv updated to belle bt hw to close open applications on c7,itz
nt closing like a... moreharit,
well you know the options button that was so visible in Anna is gone now... one could close apps from there. Now in Belle, you have to press the Menu button (the long middle button that blinks white light) Keep it pressed for about two / three seconds and the Multitasking option will come out. Enjoy! and Cheers!!!
Glen, 08 Feb 2012Chan Thea Go check the Update of Belle it has happened as per the promise from Nokia (for the ... moreI have already updated my C7 to Nokia Belle. However, I cannot find the Belle Weather Widget. Also, I have the same facebook version (Version 1.3). Have you encountered the same problems?
AnonD-18334, 07 Feb 2012I think Nokia will make all the Symbian 3 device fans disappointed again because Nokia will no... moreChan Thea Go check the Update of Belle it has happened as per the promise from Nokia (for the first time) as u repeatedly kept saying it wont eva happen, it wont eva happen.....
I've Updated it and jus having a look at the new features
Its amazin in the first look and tryin to figure out new features
I can't update my C7 from Anna to Belle because the update always bugging me with "connection of the phone was lost" error. Did some of you encounter the same? Can you provide me some ways to update it successfully? Thanks!
Anonymous, 07 Feb 2012Belle's in Nigeria, 332MB, worths its weight in Plutoniumwhere do u update to belle? is it at nokia care or u did it urself
at last belle is out for c7 but my friend dint see any much changes not faster and even in day light cant see much clear the screen and insted battery life is worse now...