shahid, 15 Apr 2011yap!
C7 is just like a smart computer so u can manage ur secret accounts as u wanthi frnd, i need some help from u regarding nokia c7.
i have gftd it ti my fiance and she is unable to use it and i too cannot gide as im in uk and she is in india.
so can u ans some of the questions pls...
1.how to transfer music files downloded from gmail to music player so can play from albums or artist.
2.the phone is getting automatic switch of and hacking the screen is there any softwre to get updated from net?
3.unble to do video chat via gmail,or skyp how can we do the video chat from c7 to laptop?
pls ans the questions soon pls pls help me.
AnonD-4734, 18 Apr 2011unless u r using motorola defy....used to have Motorola & my last device was Q9H, worst experience ever.
the only upside is the qwerty keyborad, other than taht it was slow, hanging most of time....
i bought my c7 2 days back....itz applications are too gud.....d music player is also very cool.......itz 8mp cam is superb....with HD video recordin and playback,itz d best camera specification a mobile can have.....sound clarity is gud..amoled screen is also fantastic....d purple tint on d screen is there on almost all amoled phones....i compared it with sum phones from samsung....like omnia 2,jet etc..
bt d tint is sumtin u cn hardly see unless u hav a very dark wallpaper.....itz d best phone ive ever used....no hangups n d mobile nevr gets stuck...wel done nokia.....i luv my new c7!!!!!n i'l recommend it 2 any1 whos in search of a new mobile..!!GO GET IT!!
Friends if some can guide me where to download REAL PLAYER for noia C7. I need ro run live TV provided by service provider that only runs on real player.
Thanks in advance.
AnonD-2572, 18 Apr 2011Depends on what you want to do with ur phone, personally I'd take the X7 with its specs on pap... moremaybe imma gonna ruled out the E7 bro, tho the specs is impressive, the absent of memory slot is a total bummer(manage to test it out after i post my previous comment), probly going to wait for the X7 or the E6, wanna see how those 2 performed. I also have tested the LG 2X, like totally drop the idea want to own 1, since LG aftersale service is a nightmare in my country, afraid to own a white elephant...but for now, i'm totally happy with my C7 ;)
iam going to buy this C7 phone but i heard some problems like 'tint issue and heating the phone while using the browsing or listening the music..etc.....',i have the question....these problems are solved or not?is it correct or tue?
shall i buy?now existing any problems in C7 like heating the body?
pls help me or advice.....waiting for valuable suggetion..........
AnonD-4734, 18 Apr 2011guys, i'm thinking too buy my 2nd nokia unit, should i go for x7, e7 or e6...?Depends on what you want to do with ur phone, personally I'd take the X7 with its specs on paper, but if you want a physical keyboard then take the E6 or E7. Remember the software and UI is very similar in all 3.
AnonD-4734, 18 Apr 2011unless u r using motorola defy....The great majority of all phones, the Nokia C7 included, are not meant to be "environment-proof". If you think ur phone is going to suffer incidents such as those, ur better off getting a specifically purpose made phone. I would consider myself lucky if I can get away with a few not too severe falls with most phones. I have dropped my N82 earlier into water accidentally for a few seconds and it survived cos I ripped out the battery immediately, air dried it and kept it in a sack of raw rice for 3 days. But that said, if I do the same with my C7 and aint so lucky next time, I have only myself to blame.
guys, i'm thinking too buy my 2nd nokia unit, should i go for x7, e7 or e6...?
reine, 17 Apr 2011i bought my c7, unfortunately i accidentally dropped it in the bowl, it was soaked in water le... morecome on.....!!!!!
iw was only soaked for less than three min!!!!
any product in the whole world will short in 2 sec in water.
gud.i like very much.this phone
can anyone tell me why, on the app X-plore device info says the processor speed is 192mhz? shouldnt it be 680mhz?
The C7 running Symbian^3 is a solid phone with a good feature set:
* Very readable 640x360 pixel AMOLED display with adaptive brightness
* 8MP camera works fine but pictures taken < 50cm away can be blurry
* Email client is easy to setup and detects servers automatically
* A good mix of apps are installed
* A-GPS & Nokia maps work well with or without data plan
* OVI Maps for countries or world can be downloaded for free
* Threaded messag
* Installing SWYPE makes typing a hell of a lot better
* USB-TO-GO and FM Transmitter are great when on the move
* TV out via analog works ok
* Calling and Hangup buttons !!! Important for many people
* 680MHz ARM 11 CPU is fast with GPU assist
* Great mp4 codec support !!
* Touch screen occasionally unresponsive
* Tint issue ? Haven't noticed it on mine
* Web browser is crap - use Opera 11 instead
* Battery life with 1300maH battery is ok. Could be better.
* Some apps missing - no metric converter ?
* Music player - not detecting some albums and won't sort by artist
* Crap file manager - use Xplore instead
* Touch keyboard is fiddly - firmware update should improve it
* Won't read certain ebooks
* Speakers weak
* Headphones noisy - may need to change them ?
* No equaliser setting in music player
* Camera good but fixed focus only
* Getting "memory full" error when scrolling through pictures ?
is the purple tint issue fixed in new phones or not... Iam planning to buy one this week.
I cannot change music tracks but can change radio stations using the headset button. Is this a problem with only my phone or with c7 model?