can anyone tell me why, on the app X-plore device info says the processor speed is 192mhz? shouldnt it be 680mhz?
The C7 running Symbian^3 is a solid phone with a good feature set:
* Very readable 640x360 pixel AMOLED display with adaptive brightness
* 8MP camera works fine but pictures taken < 50cm away can be blurry
* Email client is easy to setup and detects servers automatically
* A good mix of apps are installed
* A-GPS & Nokia maps work well with or without data plan
* OVI Maps for countries or world can be downloaded for free
* Threaded messag
* Installing SWYPE makes typing a hell of a lot better
* USB-TO-GO and FM Transmitter are great when on the move
* TV out via analog works ok
* Calling and Hangup buttons !!! Important for many people
* 680MHz ARM 11 CPU is fast with GPU assist
* Great mp4 codec support !!
* Touch screen occasionally unresponsive
* Tint issue ? Haven't noticed it on mine
* Web browser is crap - use Opera 11 instead
* Battery life with 1300maH battery is ok. Could be better.
* Some apps missing - no metric converter ?
* Music player - not detecting some albums and won't sort by artist
* Crap file manager - use Xplore instead
* Touch keyboard is fiddly - firmware update should improve it
* Won't read certain ebooks
* Speakers weak
* Headphones noisy - may need to change them ?
* No equaliser setting in music player
* Camera good but fixed focus only
* Getting "memory full" error when scrolling through pictures ?
is the purple tint issue fixed in new phones or not... Iam planning to buy one this week.
I cannot change music tracks but can change radio stations using the headset button. Is this a problem with only my phone or with c7 model?
I want to buy a nokia touch phone.which is the better is nokia n8 or c7.please help me
RySev, 18 Apr 2011Which is better, C7 or samsung ace?Of course Nokia C7,as I am owning it & it's quite better than my friend's Samsung Galaxy Ace.Go for C7.
Anonymous, 17 Apr 2011hi all, iam planning to buy c7....but read opinion in this site, its totally confused.....p... moretoday i asked a friend of mine who is using iphone about any heating problem while playing angry bird or using other applications ; his answer was yes, so i think heating is not a worrying issue.as far as tint problem is cocerned , i m not facing any such type of thing.Lastly, when battey becomes 40 percent even then u can talk for 3 hours,browse for 4 hours and listen music for 8 hours. So u can buy it open heartedly.
spider, 16 Apr 2011I went nokia concept store to buy N8......but back home with C7. I was confused which one 2 bu... morehey when you touch the c7 it is always too theres a light reaction like same vibrating... coz im confused what to do becoz i dint like the light vibration when i touch the pone? pls help me what to do how to out the light vibration everytime i touch my pone!!
AnonD-4478, 17 Apr 2011Yup...!! i purchased Nokia C7 today... Its just a Best phone dat u can have... all best app... moreA-day old-user!!! It is too early for u to rate this phone as the best... And i think is too early for anybody to direct any querry to u not until after a couple of week. Congrat!. Enjoy ur new phone and share ur experience with us after some weeks.
abC67&8, 17 Apr 2011I am thinking of getting the Nokia C7 when I will be in Dubai in the last week of April. Any o... moreI got mine at Emax in Dubai for $350. Emax or Carrefour will be the cheapest there. The Nokia store in Dubai was about $375 when i bought it.
i was planning to buy c7 but it really confuse me if this is the right decision to buy c7 or xperia neo...
Guys, i need help! Do you think i should stay with iPhone 3g or should i replace it with C7? I need answers please :(
i purchased Nokia C7 today...
Its just a Best phone dat u can have...
all best applucation...
Its simply nokia's best handset ( NOKIA C7 )
for any queries if any one want, mail me on
will reply soon to you..
Anonymous, 15 Apr 2011playing my new sennheiser headphone with my nokia C7.... and comparing it to iphone 4 using d ... morei agree. sound quality in music is excellent. sound quality in telephony is also excellent. surpassing the E series performance in "in call Quality"
Anonymous, 17 Apr 2011hi all,
iam planning to buy c7....but read opinion in this site, its totally confused.....p... moreTis phone also got the purple screen issue.
Xperia arc is the current best.
i bought my c7, unfortunately i accidentally dropped it in the bowl, it was soaked in water less than 3 minutes, dried it using blower, Now i cannot use it because of short circuits.. Nokia Center Told me there's no chance for it to be fix.. hi-end phone --YES, NO DOUBT, but a disposable one.