iam going to buy this C7 phone but i heard some problems like 'tint issue and heating the phone while using the browsing or listening the music..etc.....',i have the question....these problems are solved or not?is it correct or tue?
shall i buy?now existing any problems in C7 like heating the body?
pls help me or advice.....waiting for valuable suggetion..........
AnonD-4734, 18 Apr 2011guys, i'm thinking too buy my 2nd nokia unit, should i go for x7, e7 or e6...?Depends on what you want to do with ur phone, personally I'd take the X7 with its specs on paper, but if you want a physical keyboard then take the E6 or E7. Remember the software and UI is very similar in all 3.
AnonD-4734, 18 Apr 2011unless u r using motorola defy....The great majority of all phones, the Nokia C7 included, are not meant to be "environment-proof". If you think ur phone is going to suffer incidents such as those, ur better off getting a specifically purpose made phone. I would consider myself lucky if I can get away with a few not too severe falls with most phones. I have dropped my N82 earlier into water accidentally for a few seconds and it survived cos I ripped out the battery immediately, air dried it and kept it in a sack of raw rice for 3 days. But that said, if I do the same with my C7 and aint so lucky next time, I have only myself to blame.
guys, i'm thinking too buy my 2nd nokia unit, should i go for x7, e7 or e6...?
reine, 17 Apr 2011i bought my c7, unfortunately i accidentally dropped it in the bowl, it was soaked in water le... morecome on.....!!!!!
iw was only soaked for less than three min!!!!
any product in the whole world will short in 2 sec in water.
can anyone tell me why, on the app X-plore device info says the processor speed is 192mhz? shouldnt it be 680mhz?
The C7 running Symbian^3 is a solid phone with a good feature set:
* Very readable 640x360 pixel AMOLED display with adaptive brightness
* 8MP camera works fine but pictures taken < 50cm away can be blurry
* Email client is easy to setup and detects servers automatically
* A good mix of apps are installed
* A-GPS & Nokia maps work well with or without data plan
* OVI Maps for countries or world can be downloaded for free
* Threaded messag
* Installing SWYPE makes typing a hell of a lot better
* USB-TO-GO and FM Transmitter are great when on the move
* TV out via analog works ok
* Calling and Hangup buttons !!! Important for many people
* 680MHz ARM 11 CPU is fast with GPU assist
* Great mp4 codec support !!
* Touch screen occasionally unresponsive
* Tint issue ? Haven't noticed it on mine
* Web browser is crap - use Opera 11 instead
* Battery life with 1300maH battery is ok. Could be better.
* Some apps missing - no metric converter ?
* Music player - not detecting some albums and won't sort by artist
* Crap file manager - use Xplore instead
* Touch keyboard is fiddly - firmware update should improve it
* Won't read certain ebooks
* Speakers weak
* Headphones noisy - may need to change them ?
* No equaliser setting in music player
* Camera good but fixed focus only
* Getting "memory full" error when scrolling through pictures ?
is the purple tint issue fixed in new phones or not... Iam planning to buy one this week.
I cannot change music tracks but can change radio stations using the headset button. Is this a problem with only my phone or with c7 model?
I want to buy a nokia touch phone.which is the better is nokia n8 or c7.please help me
RySev, 18 Apr 2011Which is better, C7 or samsung ace?Of course Nokia C7,as I am owning it & it's quite better than my friend's Samsung Galaxy Ace.Go for C7.
Anonymous, 17 Apr 2011hi all, iam planning to buy c7....but read opinion in this site, its totally confused.....p... moretoday i asked a friend of mine who is using iphone about any heating problem while playing angry bird or using other applications ; his answer was yes, so i think heating is not a worrying issue.as far as tint problem is cocerned , i m not facing any such type of thing.Lastly, when battey becomes 40 percent even then u can talk for 3 hours,browse for 4 hours and listen music for 8 hours. So u can buy it open heartedly.
spider, 16 Apr 2011I went nokia concept store to buy N8......but back home with C7. I was confused which one 2 bu... morehey when you touch the c7 it is always too theres a light reaction like same vibrating... coz im confused what to do becoz i dint like the light vibration when i touch the pone? pls help me what to do how to out the light vibration everytime i touch my pone!!
AnonD-4478, 17 Apr 2011Yup...!! i purchased Nokia C7 today... Its just a Best phone dat u can have... all best app... moreA-day old-user!!! It is too early for u to rate this phone as the best... And i think is too early for anybody to direct any querry to u not until after a couple of week. Congrat!. Enjoy ur new phone and share ur experience with us after some weeks.