My E5 is working for me well..One time I try to video call my friend which is using E71, what happen is that i can see him in the sreen but he cannot see me in his instead he see what is in-front of me! So, my question is how can I set my camera to try using video call?
I'm writing here just after using android 2.3 for a couple of months and sold it.
Now i can compare very well the both.
Here are my observances:
1. Battery: if you need a better battery backup, e5 is the best. For a 'USER' android never last 24hrs.
2. Internet: android is the best. Because their 3rd party applications also works fine. But in nokia we only have this OSS browser of nokia to say a good web browser.
3. OS: android is still in development, it lacks a lot (for me nothing is in android except the web browser). While the symbian users are enjoying 15-20 options in all applications, android gives ony a maximum of 5 options.
4. Email: believe it or not, symian is the best even in the case of gmail !!!!!!
5. Music: if you listen to the instruments and enjoy bass, never throw a look at android. It is sooo pitty, even if it is a sonyericsson model.
6. Hardware: you can't find the specs given by nokia in any other model. If everything is acceptable, then even by the poor class gprs/edge those android phones cheat you.
7. Overall experience: android is for a person who knows nothing about a phone, use a little and play games or for the one who need only internet.
Nokia symbian is for the one who need everything except nothing.
If you are a 'USER' buy e5 or any other nokia model.
john, 04 Sep 2011should i buy e5 or c5 ? does e5 hangs ?get the e5..the c5 doesnt even have wi-fi, and the screen size is really small..i got the e5 recently too..and it's great! :D
lots of compatibility issues.
boingo client doesn't work. Boingo official admission
Lufthansa mobile web site refuses this phone connection and Lufthansa mobile application is not supported. See OVI store.
... Much more.
Are you sure that this is a business phone?
No application support means no business support.
Btw E66 was working.
I brougt this phone and tried skype in it but didn't work.it not sign in what is the reason?
hye ppl i am facing a problem wid d cam in my cell.on capturing d image it always has a permanent line cumng on evry pic.nthng wrng wid lense...ne helps??
Mircea , 03 Sep 2011My E5 goes into a silent mode once every 3-4 days, from which is not recovering unless restart... moreMy E5 works perfectly fine, so maybe you bought a defective one. Stop bashing Nokia...maybe you just don't know how to use the phones you've bought.
To all the people who keep complaining about the E5 : you probably got defective ones from unauthorised dealers, so that's why your phones aren't working properly. So please stop criticising Nokia! Please remember that this is a business phone so the focus here is NOT the camera or music (which are still very very good!) ...you'll never get such a good phone at this price! So stop comparing this phone to blackberry phones or the iphone..they're on completely different levels.
Very Good & Attractive Phone, And Its Almost Free... i'm Very Happy after buying this Device... Ppl Gor for this if you are looking for some good feature with low price :-)
I have detected that some of us might have problem of frequently wifi disconnection or status of being inactive/active... so here is solution of it and it may solve this problem.
1.control panel>settings>connection>wireless LAN>option>advance settings>power savings>disabled
2.control panel>settings>connection>wireless LAN> inter-connectivity test>never
just do that ..and enjoy wifi flawlessely...:)
this phone is extremely good in its range and have all feature that a busniess man needs..:)
Sara, 02 Sep 2011Can anyone tell me that does this phone support skype?there is a dedicated Skype application in OVI store, u can download use it from the phone for free... But u need 3G to call using skype!
ajay, 02 Sep 2011hey can anybody tell me, hw can we insert smiley in message bcoz im unable to get... :(@ajay
all u need to do is double press the symbol key message editor box... U can have diff smileys...
Wow nokia n8-01 waiting for specifacation n review. ..grrr in d news...
hmmmm well guys according to me.....it is a best phone.....in a
very lowwww price