Darwin, 06 Jul 2011Can you use Facebook, twiiter apps in Nokia E5??yes you can use its very good phone with low price with all features....
I upgraded to firmware version 071.003
Here are my observations:
1. Faster UI.
2. Faster Internet
3. Upgraded QuickOffice
4. Improved camera
5. Bug fixes from previous version 042.14
my nokia e5 screw me coz it hang more than 3 times a day i m helpless anybdy know wat to do:(
How can I secure some pics or movies to others I want to open these pics by password on my Nokia E5
very nice handset looking good but feature is some tough flash is so good i have also purchase before 15 days,
jesu, 05 Jul 2011I have Nokia e5 mobile phone . I cant read tamil message and browse tamil website like dinamal... moretry opera mini. type "config:" in adderss bar and press go. then enable last option.(use bitmap images)
using on this handset typeing is very easy, and sending sms faster than other mobiles
Hello to Nokia E5 users!
FYI: I have updated my firmware to version 073.001.
These are my observations:
1. Improved performance
2. Bug fixes
3. Improved camera/video
So far, no new bugs encountered...
hii guys, is the light sensor really use for lcd brightness?? Cz i think, it isn't use 4 lcd but 4 qwerty light, if i close the light sensor with my hand on d'screen, d'qwerty light automatic off and if i open my hand, d'qwerty is on automatically (i did it in a bright place).....sorry if my english is bad....:)
Liberty, 04 Jul 2011I can't install most of the aplications I tried on my e5. How do I solve this problem for Cert... moreYes you can install "free signer software"... you can get the detailed instructions in mobile9.com.
Go to mobile9.com if you want detailed explanation on . You will get instant reply for your queries.
emeka, 04 Jul 2011pls i cant connect to internet with my phone. It keeps telling me ''page not found: check web ... moreDid you try to remove that netqin antivirus and switch off & switch on the phone ?????
iykemoore, 04 Jul 2011pls i want to buy this phone,but i need to know how reliable and durable the nokia E-5 can giv... moreI don't know what is reliable or durable means !
But let me tell you what I could do with my e5 and with the apps that i got from mobile9.com
* I can record all the calls by default through total recall
* I can access all social networks - facebook, rocketalk, etc
* I can use Endomondo and Sports Tracker software which uses the GPS features of the phone
* Its a 3G phone - yet I didn't use this feature as I am afraid of my operator charging more money ( lol )
* I can synchronise all my mail id and receive mails on the go.
* I am using the Quick Office feature a lot on the go for preparing simple excel files.
* The internal memory is more than 200 MB. So no problem of internal memory low !
* Ovi store application installed in your phone by default. You can get few important apps from there.
* Ovi Maps is wonderful for navigation. Awesome navigation through GPS.
SAMMY, 05 Jul 2011please i have download so many applications on my phone but they are not installing, all i hav... moreYou cannot just install any apps to the phone, it has a security feature and allows only authorized certificates from certified developers/partners. You need to hack the phone or get a certificate for your phone or a combination of both. If hacking doesn't work you need the certificate and a signing tool. This certificate is device specific and anything you sign with your phone can only be installed to your phone. If you are not sure then try this trick, change the date of your phone to any earlier date (a year or more earlier and also change the day/month) try to install, if didn't work try another date. and so on. Time consuming but also works.