i bought a nokia e5 from 2 months and i guess it's a very professional phone. i mean it's not the kind of phone that you can chat all day long on it... it's very beautiful and professional phone.
Also, all these, with love from NIGERIA!!!
God bless Nigeria! God bless Africa, God bless the World!!!
Those having problems with their E5, this might be due to purchasing a fake one.. Note that the Original one comes with a 600MHz Processor and 256MB of RAM. While the Immitation (fake) comes with 192MHz Processor and 128MB of RAM. That explains why your fake phone freezes all the time. To know the Original one, input this code on your mobile *#92702689# and if the Life Timer pops up,u are good. But if not, u've been had! Also, when buying a brand new one, the Life Timer should be at 00:00 to show its never been used before. Mine is at 20:27 now, coz i've been using it since Jan 8,2011.
Now, you all are more Enlightened! Lol.
arki, 13 May 2011hello! can anybody help me add transition effects on my e5? thanks.Do this to add Transition effects.
Menu>Cntrl Panel>Themes>General>Options>Theme Effects. Then turn it on.
Tharu, 15 May 2011I have only 2 options with my budget.E5 and C5-03 .which shud i select? Pls help!Internal Memory
E5 - 250MB , C5-03 - 40MB
E5 - 256MB , C5-03 - 128MB
Talk Time (2G)
E5 - 13hrs 10mins , C5-03 - 11hrs 30mins
Talk Time (3G)
E5 - 5hrs 30mins, C5-03 - 4hrs 30mins
E5 - Supports up to 32GB, C5-03 - Supports up to 16GB.
Have i cleared your doubts?!
It is good phone, but the log shows all calls though we have deleted the logs in Dialled/Received/Missed calls list. How can it be resolved?
Guys, m using dis phone for past 8 months and as if now m satisfied with this, with no problems 8atall
I have only 2 options with my budget.E5 and C5-03 .which shud i select? Pls help!
Stanley08, 15 May 2011Why i LOVE my Nokia E5. 1. Speed -With 256MB of RAM and 600MHz processor speed, the Nokia ... morehi stanley now after 3months my screen is blard ? not clear anymore ? i dont knw y ! uhuhuh wat should i do ? update sa sotfware ?
Why i LOVE my Nokia E5.
-With 256MB of RAM and 600MHz processor speed, the Nokia E5 has been tagged the MULTI-TASKING MONSTER. I once ran a test,opening ALL the applications on my phone, i.e Calculator,RF 2011,RFM 2011,Converter,Web,Intranet,Settings,Calendar,Log,Maps,Camera,Music Player,Video Center,Shazam,Ovi Music,Radio,Opera Mini 4.2,Bolt,Netqin Anti Virus,Bloomberg,File Manager,AP Mobile,Traveler,Adobe Reader,Kayak,Skype,Hangman,NFS Shift... Etc... This time about 74 apps in all, and not even a HICCUP.
- I like it that i can get to use my normal PC keyboard shortcuts on this bad boy, i.e Ctrl+A = Select all, Cntrl+X= Cut, Ctrl+C= Copy, Ctrl+V = Paste. Even when i need to highlight just a few letters or words,all i have to do is hold down the shift key and then use my navigation keys. Also if u need to insert an accent, like this 'â' for example or this 'ô', all i have to do is hold my 'sym' key down then press the letter of the accent. I.e Sym+A= â or Sym+O= ô. Tap continuosly to get the one you want.
3. Battery Life
- WoW!!! Never seen anything like the Nokia E5, when it comes to battery life. Can stay upto 2days on full charge with Medium - Heavy Usage. Talk time on 3G is 5hrs 30mins, 2G is 13hrs 10mins while on standby, an amazing 705 hrs (29 days)! Always COMPLETELY discharge your battery in every 15-20 times you charge for longer battery life span. (This also helps your battery indicator to become more accurate).
- Keyboard... Sleek, Screen... Sweet, And the mixture of both steel and Plastic, iLike!
- With all the features, at $189, this is a STEAL!!! Lol.
6. Finally the Nokia E5 adds to ur personality on the whole! I'm like James bond when i'm with this mobile. Loool.
I also like it that the USB charges the phone.
Go for an E5! Neglect all Negative comments and just go for it!
This is a very wonderful mobile.... Been using it for 5 months now, and i still love it.
Its a good phone, but wondering if Camera shooting voice could be silent?1
i would plan to buy E5 mobile phone.So i seen the review some people told 3g the front camera is failure it true or not it has push mail but anybady know the push mail speed. so any one sugest me E5 is better or blackberry is better