Tharu, 15 May 2011I have only 2 options with my budget.E5 and C5-03 .which shud i select? Pls help!Internal Memory
E5 - 250MB , C5-03 - 40MB
E5 - 256MB , C5-03 - 128MB
Talk Time (2G)
E5 - 13hrs 10mins , C5-03 - 11hrs 30mins
Talk Time (3G)
E5 - 5hrs 30mins, C5-03 - 4hrs 30mins
E5 - Supports up to 32GB, C5-03 - Supports up to 16GB.
Have i cleared your doubts?!
It is good phone, but the log shows all calls though we have deleted the logs in Dialled/Received/Missed calls list. How can it be resolved?
Guys, m using dis phone for past 8 months and as if now m satisfied with this, with no problems 8atall
I have only 2 options with my budget.E5 and C5-03 .which shud i select? Pls help!
AnonD-1285, 15 May 2011Why i LOVE my Nokia E5. 1. Speed -With 256MB of RAM and 600MHz processor speed, the Nokia ... morehi stanley now after 3months my screen is blard ? not clear anymore ? i dont knw y ! uhuhuh wat should i do ? update sa sotfware ?
Why i LOVE my Nokia E5.
-With 256MB of RAM and 600MHz processor speed, the Nokia E5 has been tagged the MULTI-TASKING MONSTER. I once ran a test,opening ALL the applications on my phone, i.e Calculator,RF 2011,RFM 2011,Converter,Web,Intranet,Settings,Calendar,Log,Maps,Camera,Music Player,Video Center,Shazam,Ovi Music,Radio,Opera Mini 4.2,Bolt,Netqin Anti Virus,Bloomberg,File Manager,AP Mobile,Traveler,Adobe Reader,Kayak,Skype,Hangman,NFS Shift... Etc... This time about 74 apps in all, and not even a HICCUP.
- I like it that i can get to use my normal PC keyboard shortcuts on this bad boy, i.e Ctrl+A = Select all, Cntrl+X= Cut, Ctrl+C= Copy, Ctrl+V = Paste. Even when i need to highlight just a few letters or words,all i have to do is hold down the shift key and then use my navigation keys. Also if u need to insert an accent, like this 'â' for example or this 'ô', all i have to do is hold my 'sym' key down then press the letter of the accent. I.e Sym+A= â or Sym+O= ô. Tap continuosly to get the one you want.
3. Battery Life
- WoW!!! Never seen anything like the Nokia E5, when it comes to battery life. Can stay upto 2days on full charge with Medium - Heavy Usage. Talk time on 3G is 5hrs 30mins, 2G is 13hrs 10mins while on standby, an amazing 705 hrs (29 days)! Always COMPLETELY discharge your battery in every 15-20 times you charge for longer battery life span. (This also helps your battery indicator to become more accurate).
- Keyboard... Sleek, Screen... Sweet, And the mixture of both steel and Plastic, iLike!
- With all the features, at $189, this is a STEAL!!! Lol.
6. Finally the Nokia E5 adds to ur personality on the whole! I'm like James bond when i'm with this mobile. Loool.
I also like it that the USB charges the phone.
Go for an E5! Neglect all Negative comments and just go for it!
This is a very wonderful mobile.... Been using it for 5 months now, and i still love it.
Its a good phone, but wondering if Camera shooting voice could be silent?1
i would plan to buy E5 mobile phone.So i seen the review some people told 3g the front camera is failure it true or not it has push mail but anybady know the push mail speed. so any one sugest me E5 is better or blackberry is better
Fahi, 13 May 2011Shud i go for E5 ur C5 03??????......which one is better??pls reply me frnds.....Go for E5 cos it's got all u may need for a phone - push email, high speed 3G, good camera and it's affordable.
Without considering push email feature, which phone is better? Nokia E5 or Blackberry 9300? Which is more easy to be used, which is more durable and tough? Which phone has better build quality? Anyone, please tell me.. Thanks.
Fahi, 13 May 2011Shud i go for E5 ur C5 03??????......which one is better??pls reply me frnds.....go for e5 because it is obviously better than c6. .even if the os version sucks!!haha
Fahi, 13 May 2011Shud i go for E5 ur C5 03??????......which one is better??pls reply me frnds.....u can take e5 rather than c5.there are so many options in e5 compared with c5.