Stanley08, 13 Mar 2011Why i LOVE my Nokia E5. 1. Speed -With 256MB of RAM and 600MHz processor speed, the Nokia ... moreGood first hand review welldone. E5 still one of best silently released mobile by Nokia
Ilufemiloye, 13 Mar 2011Can e5 minimise applications?It can because like your computer it can multitask and it has been tested to run over 80 applications simultaneously
Nokia E5 x Nokia E72
Hello mr. Stanley n all friends....i know that e5 is a good phone but can u pls tell me about the camera n sound quality of this phone...pls reply ..
Stanley08, 13 Mar 2011Why i LOVE my Nokia E5.
-With 256MB of RAM and 600MHz processor speed, the Nokia ... moreCould you please give the link from where you downloaded NFS Shift? :D
And possibly some other good games for the phone also? :)
hi! i would like to ask which is better between Nokia E5 and Nokia X6? thank you.
@stanley: I have been using opera mini10 to browse all this while, and it was fast. So one day i decided to download operamini 4. And oh my! The speed was out of this world! As in pages loaded, before i had d chance to blink. Ive never seen a phone this fast. Well i wont be using operamini10 for a while nw, unless i have some important browsing to do. Plus it consumes less battery, way way less battery. and stanley guess what. I scored d highest in another photography assignment. I think people would truly appreciate their photos wen they view them on a system, its way better than a digital camera.
Why i LOVE my Nokia E5.
-With 256MB of RAM and 600MHz processor speed, the Nokia E5 has been tagged the MULTI-TASKING MONSTER. I once ran a test,opening ALL the applications on my phone, i.e Calculator,RF 2011,RFM 2011,Converter,Web,Intranet,Settings,Calendar,Log,Maps,Camera,Music Player,Video Center,Shazam,Ovi Music,Radio,Opera Mini 4.2,Bolt,Netqin Anti Virus,Bloomberg,File Manager,AP Mobile,Traveler,Adobe Reader,Kayak,Skype,Hangman,NFS Shift... Etc... This time about 90 apps in all, and not even a HICCUP.
- I like it that i can get to use my normal PC keyboard shortcuts on this bad boy, i.e Ctrl+A = Select all, Cntrl+X= Cut, Ctrl+C= Copy, Ctrl+V = Paste. Even when i need to highlight just a few letters or words,all i have to do is hold down the shift key and then use my navigation keys. Also if u need to in sert an accent, like this 'â' for example or this 'ô', all i have to do is hold my 'sym' key down then press the letter of the accent. I.e Sym+A= â or Sym+O= ô. Tap continuosly to get the one you want.
3. Battery Life
- WoW!!! Never seen anything like the Nokia E5, when it comes to battery life. Can stay upto 2days on full charge with Medium - Heavy Usage. Talk time on 3G is 5hrs 30mins, 2G is 12hrs 30mins while on standby, an amazing 705 hrs (29 days)! Always COMPLETELY discharge your battery in every 15-20 times you charge for longer battery life span. (This also helps your battery indicator to become more accurate).
- Keyboard... Sleek, Screen... Sweet, And the mixture of both steel and Plastic, iLike!
- With all the features, at $210, this is a STEAL!!! Lol.
6. Finally the Nokia E5 adds to ur personality on the whole! I'm like James bond when i'm with this mobile. Loool.
I also like it that the USB charges the phone.
Go for an E5! Neglect all Negative comments and just go for it!
RAGINI, 13 Mar 2011i am confuse abt e5 e63 and c6 plz help meE63 is out of the question, slower RAM and Processor, older OS.
For me PERSONALLY, touch screen frustrates me! Lol. You should go for C6 if you want better camera perfomance, coz its auto focus.
Besides that, E5 has more Internal memory,more RAM, Faster processor,can support higher memory card, in terms of capacity (32GB).C6 can support up to 16GB only. And also E5 has longer batt3 life. Have i removed ur doubts?! Lol.
Krishna, 13 Mar 2011Hey guys i m confused a lot in selecting e5 or samsung galaxy 3? because android has more apl... more10.2 / 3.6 = 2.8333333
Approx = 2.8.
Round-up to whole number = 3
So we can comfortably dat The Nokia E5 is 3 times faster than that Samsung.
otacon, 12 Mar 2011stanley08 thanks man. I personally appreciate your effort on that reply.u rockGlad it helped.
hairry, 11 Mar 2011what is GPS and HSDPA?pls Stanley i nid ur help.....??GPS means Global Positioning System which is for findind ur way around with maps (Ovi Maps) on a device.
While HSDPA means High-Speed Downlink Packet Access. Which is an EXTREMELY FAST internet technology, for example, some people use 4MB/s routers but The Nokia E5 can provide speeds of up to 10.2MB/s.
These links can do more talking.
santosh, 11 Mar 2011Hello Stanley08, I am confused between 2 phone. which one should i buy. The 1st one is E5 an... moreOn the android, u charge full for 2hrs, and u can only get dat much batt3 time. Say 1hr 30 mins - 2hrs. But on my beloveth E5, u charge full in 1hr 30 mins, and u get MINIMUM of 36hrs on medium - heavy usage. And minimum of 48 hrs on Light usage. Now i'm guessing u have no doubts again.
Mohammad Usman, 11 Mar 2011how can i delete the cities and maps from my E5. pls tell meOpen ovi suite, then Connect phone to ur pc selet PC Suite mode, then open the second to the last tab on ur ovi suite user interface. U'll see sometyn like delete outdated maps there. Then delete it and re-install the map of only ur country/or region. For Example, the whole of America can be like 1.1 GB but just the state u stay in, like Newyork can be maybe less than 100MB. So u see that u are saving over 1GB of space on ur mmc.