can anyone seriously tell me which to buy between lg optimus and nokia e5, am really confused ! along with comparisons if possible. thanks
Julie, 14 Nov 2010Buy a bigger memory card, i have a 8gb & my phone works fine, when you change the mc over ... morewill it like lag if i use a 8gb memory card?
and how do i format it in my phone?
what's the brand of mc u using and the class?
dr. k, 15 Nov 2010can i install skype on this phone?yes u can download from ovistore
Hey, I am using Nookia E5 from last 2 weeks. I found one problem in emails, I am not able to see the emails in HTML format, if any images are there in mails I have to download those and see and its very slow while downloading it. can anyone suggest the setting email display to HTML for Nokia E5?
Is the 2.36 inch screen of this phone good for document viewing and editing?
Can i expect a desktop feel user interface when editing heavy documents?
I want to buy this phone as a netbook alternative this Christmas.
Please give a review regarding the Quickoffice application of this phone (the pros and cons).
Your response would be a great help for me to decide whether i have to buy this phone or not.
Thanks in advance.
hey again e5 users
im back with the same problem
white e5 with facebook app missing frm factory
please let me know where i can download the original facebook application for nokia e5??
hi all i have e5 for 1 month and i install a(x-plore s60 1.51)and I wonder about the specifications listed in gsmarena Are they true or not, because I am by this program from (C-tools-divice info)i found those results
total memory:248 mb
cpu speed:192 mhz
so i should be grateful if anyone can help with this conflict
Krishna, 14 Nov 2010wt softwares.i can install in E5 to protect from virus..plss suggest me..you can use netquin antivirus. it is free download.
julie, 14 Nov 2010Do you have a virus protector, its needed as your going onto internet!!!wt softwares.i can install in E5 to protect from virus..plss suggest me..
Sophia, 13 Nov 2010Just bought the e5 in chalk white version a couple of days ago. I'm facing the same issue, the... moreI have had my phone 3 days now with no probs at all, all apps are working etc.
Download the nokia software updater from the nokia site & update your software like i did before 1st use, mine did update & my facebook etc, e-mail etc are working fine
ws, 13 Nov 2010 Hi all, I got this problem with my Nokia E5 which is the memory card is almost full ... moreBuy a bigger memory card, i have a 8gb & my phone works fine, when you change the mc over formatt the card in the phone 1st to stop any later problems
I bought..it..used it for only 3 days..n after tht..it stopped working..not switching on....i gave it nokia care..they cldnt rectify it..n went to nokia factory..waitint for its delivery for last 7 days..
Anonymous, 14 Nov 2010Hi you said the pro's now what were the cons I couldn't read them?
KristyYou can read them in my post. I will repeat the cons:
- Mediocre sunlight legibility. You have to find some angles to see under direct sun.
- The screen is small for heavy internet pages. I find it stupid. Watching the phone you can see that it could have a 2,6 inches screen without much trouble just with a different D pad and navigation keys. (but they just use the old 2,36 screen of the E - series to keep price low)
- Attention. Before you buy it, try it's buttons. As I said I have small fingers and I write very, very fast!
- Vibro could be better
- User interface could be dissapointing for someone not used in S60. Yes, it's getting old but not that comlicated and it's rich.
- Don't expect mircles from the camera. Passable in strong lights, really laughable at night with flash.
- USB connector is so small, you can use it only on laptops.
- Ancient microSD (class 2) is very slow, should be removed immediatelly. But I inserted a 16GB class 4 and it works fine!