Sophia, 13 Nov 2010Just bought the e5 in chalk white version a couple of days ago. I'm facing the same issue, the... moreI have had my phone 3 days now with no probs at all, all apps are working etc.
Download the nokia software updater from the nokia site & update your software like i did before 1st use, mine did update & my facebook etc, e-mail etc are working fine
ws, 13 Nov 2010 Hi all, I got this problem with my Nokia E5 which is the memory card is almost full ... moreBuy a bigger memory card, i have a 8gb & my phone works fine, when you change the mc over formatt the card in the phone 1st to stop any later problems
I bought..it..used it for only 3 days..n after tht..it stopped working..not switching on....i gave it nokia care..they cldnt rectify it..n went to nokia factory..waitint for its delivery for last 7 days..
Anonymous, 14 Nov 2010Hi you said the pro's now what were the cons I couldn't read them?
KristyYou can read them in my post. I will repeat the cons:
- Mediocre sunlight legibility. You have to find some angles to see under direct sun.
- The screen is small for heavy internet pages. I find it stupid. Watching the phone you can see that it could have a 2,6 inches screen without much trouble just with a different D pad and navigation keys. (but they just use the old 2,36 screen of the E - series to keep price low)
- Attention. Before you buy it, try it's buttons. As I said I have small fingers and I write very, very fast!
- Vibro could be better
- User interface could be dissapointing for someone not used in S60. Yes, it's getting old but not that comlicated and it's rich.
- Don't expect mircles from the camera. Passable in strong lights, really laughable at night with flash.
- USB connector is so small, you can use it only on laptops.
- Ancient microSD (class 2) is very slow, should be removed immediatelly. But I inserted a 16GB class 4 and it works fine!
hi i bought this phone one week before its a very fantastic phone.
King, 13 Nov 2010Plz tell me is this fon nokia e5 fine 2 buy?Creative, excellent and woth to own one
King, 13 Nov 2010Plz tell me is this fon nokia e5 fine 2 buy?yes mate its a wicked foone
King, 13 Nov 2010Plz tell me is this fon nokia e5 fine 2 buy?yes buy it ,,, just go for it
it supports Microsoft 2007 documents, it a good primary camera, a better battery life , query keyboard it supports Symbian apps, it is released on august 2010 go for it if you can afford it
Manirathnam Hari, 13 Nov 2010I bought this phone 2day.. believe me guys.. its very very gud.. the only disadvantage is that... moreIt is a good phone! All the features are there..I thought mine had no secondary camera for the video call, but I was actually surprised to see that my E5-00 has one! I'm not sure if this is a more recent version, but my unit has a secondary camera for video calls.