first of all, font is really smal and 2nd thing is that how can i change the wallpaper and how can i view the memory card things................
Has a media player but no A2DP (Audio 2 blue tooth). This at the time where this feature was standard. On top of that Nokia not willing/able to provide an update for the BT stack. How annoying...
Anonymous, 03 Jan 2009E50 series is very good...now i am facing problem in videos..its not detecting when i add thro... morefor that u have to convert movie to 3gp formet. if u have wmv ao avi or flv file convert your video to (.3gp formet ) then it can play in formet . for 3 gp convertor download from dvdvediosoft.com
Anonymous, 21 Dec 2008I have got this phone but the speaker vol is 2 low when playing music. Can someond tel me whythe fonts are 2 small can sme 1 help me or direct me 2 a soluton
E50 series is very good...now i am facing problem in videos..its not detecting when i add throug my system can any one tell how to add videos in mobile..
great phone..cheap, i hacked the phone so, i can download all expired date sis and sisx. very easy tutorial..3d game, nice sounds, best for buy, trust me..
prem, 22 Dec 2008 hi all frnd, can u one tell me how to upload a radio for E50 handset coz i show on n... moreE50 hasn't got FM radio hardware. You can only install some software to listen radio over Internet.
hi all frnd,
can u one tell me how to upload a radio for E50 handset coz i show on net some softwaer for radio plz i need for tat
I have got this phone but the speaker vol is 2 low when playing music. Can someond tel me why
hay guys, i want task some question, which one is much safety transfer data with bluetooth or data cable?
Thats a very nice phone ppl dont know about realy.dont go on the looks it has the same symbian OS like any otha phone like E65,66 and 6120 and others..its good i like it
Hassan, 26 Nov 2008dear all, i want to buy E-50 very seriously but some one tells me that this mob have some crit... moreI do have an E50 bought in April. Quite frankly, it sucks.
1. The menu accesing goes really slow... plain and simple annoying
2. Buttons proved to be too smal for use in a car support, where you have to tap them from the front
3. Bluetooth connectivity is decent, but takes quite a while to connect. And, for some reason, every time I connect my headset to this phone, it's volume drops to half
4. If you want to have a repetitive alarm, well it's a messy thing to get it setup for this. The only way I figured it out it's from Calendar, with some To do note or something like that... quite complicated
5. It has no automated key locking function, unless you buy and install a bit of software to do that.
6. The font used is very small and there is no way to increase it unlesss, again, you buy a piece of soft to do that for you
7. At last but not the least, although the battery time is quite short, I would say max. 4 days with normal operation, it drops dramatically to max. 1-2 days if you activate Bluetooth.
I hope these specs are enough for somebody to make his choice...
Plis help me!
I have nokia e50 with camera,but when i go to camera mode it say "generals:feature not supported"
what is this,i've try to format it n still no luck
somebody help me please
u can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Hassan, 26 Nov 2008dear all, i want to buy E-50 very seriously but some one tells me that this mob have some crit... morei am using the phone as a modem in my pc for a year. i didn't get any problem like that.