I wantto buy this phone. Can anybody tell me about its camera quality, sound quality and Wifi quality???
I mean pirated copy or just an older version but free copy..do you know any of this??
To John Atef:
if you charge your battery when it has some power, it will be show you inaccurate info.
you should empty your battery completely.....
to be honest with you i'm not using this facility. they just introduced GPS about a week ago. but i'm sure you will be able to get a solution from from your service provider.
Thanx for help but do anyone know a site to freely download Quick office even an older version (i just need the editing option in the quickoffice not more) thanx
whats wrong with nokia?????
i want the one in silver.....
and all i can get around is black and the rose colour!!!!!!!!!!!
There's an application that will make the font bigger/smaller. Psiloc Font Magnifier.
For Office, just get the Quick Office at quickoffice.com
Please i really need to use a quickoffice editor on my mobile would anyone know how can i find a site to download it and if there is free site to download this??many thanks
i'm having problems in using the GPS.. could you help me pls? i can't seem to make it work.. thanks.
yes the font is somewhat tiny i dont know e50 but i think the font is really tiny
Thinking of buying this phone. Can any one out there tell me is the font size the same size as the e50? If it is, then i will not buy it, as the e50 font was too tiny. I have not read anyone mentioning this. Could someone please inform me on firstname.lastname@example.org. Many thanks, or just point it out on the forum. Thanks
I have got the E51 it is really great one as i said before but i really need the office editor program and i downloaded about 3 programs called quickoffic but i cant install any of them as every time the phone says that there is update error, please do anyone know a site where i can download a free copy of this great program i really need it.. thanx for help in advance..
I have recently upgraded to a E51. I think it is a great phone, with all the features i want in a phone.
There are a few issues that i have.
1) Installing free software and theme's that i have downloaded. I have tried everything to get it working - software installation:all online certificate:off change date on PC and phone before downloading. This is a major issue as about 50% to 75% of all apps and theme's i download DONT WORK! I think it has something to do with the nokia certificates and the people who make these apps and themes dont know what they are doing. Only the very well known apps work, as these are acutally tested!!
2) The phone is very slow to open a menu before you have opened it before, it almost flashes a few times, then shows.
3) I find the battery metre is very inacurate. Let me just say that earlier today, my battery was on 3 bars(half battery), i browse on Opera mini for about 2 min, and then suddenly my phone is beeping, telling me that the battery is low!! i was like WTF ^_^ restart phone and its still the same.
4)If i run a program like MSN or fring in the background, it EATS my battery, i can litterally see my battery running flat. I think this has to do with the HSDPA using an excesive amount of battery.
5) Moving from a Sony Erricson K750 to this phone, i have found it very difficult to mod the theme and feel to what i want.
6) Bluetooth - when recieving a bluetooth file, be it music or pictures, it goes into the inbox, and if some1 sends you a whole MP3 album you have to spend 10 minutes saving the songs to the correct place. This seems very silly after using a Sony, which asks where you want to save it to straight away!!!
Other then this, i think this phone is very sexy, and slim. It works well, although better battery would of been nicer
Go to Menu|Installations|App.Mgr.|Options|Settings and set Software installation to "all" and Online certificate Check to "off", then try again!
It should solve it!
hello, i am using Nokia E51 and Nokia 5700 XM. The problem i am facing on E51 is i cant install any of the application of my 5700. like i am using MSDICT (dictionary) on 5700 but when i install the same file on E51, it gives certificate error. Even when i change the date.
Can any body please help me out, will be grateful to you.
just own the phone for one hour, looks great for that price. I am a big SE fan, but let us state, finally a new nokia build against the old tradition. Nice functions and no bugs
regarding the webfeeds,it is inbuilt.click on web and you will see web feeds.click on web feeds, and therein you can add feeds.enjoy.
Was just wondering if its possible to get an RSS reader application for this phone, Sony Ericssons have them built in and its quite annoying not knowing when your web feeds have been updated.