Haven't had much luck with this phone, agree that the phone will shut off by itself when you have 3/4 bar left, email will not work, try to remove email but after the phone 'detects email settings' for 1+ minute, the email that i was trying to remove remains intact.
Therefore went to reset factory settings and guess what? Email remains there....Would love to resell this on flea bay but who wants an phone with other peoples emails on there, yes after removing sim card, my emails are still there. Couldn'e make this up if I try. Bought this for $270 USD, how silly!
Can someone confirm here that this unit have 128MB RAM in it? Coz i look at nokia website, it shows to me that it only has 256Mb NAND Flash Memory. Thanks.
Anonymous, 29 Jul 2010yes e51 is very much betterAgreed, E51 is much better than E52.
Better build, louder speaker, more user memory so no memory problems/crashes, less firmware bugs, nicer keyboard, customisations for soft-keys.
German made E51 is a great phone and almost bombproof. Finish/Korean/Chinese E52 is very tacky and will break easily in your hands if you are not careful. Nokia closed the German factory that made the E51 - go figure?
hey guys... why you post only bad things about this brand... Now I dont know what to buy... what you recommand...
Hi, I have to do resolution between Nokia E52 and HTC Wildfire. What would you recommend me (and why)? Now I have Nokia E51, I've got used to Nokia, I've never had touchscreen, probably I can get used to as many others did... Mostly I send SMS, browse internet and use various applications. Thx.
this e52 is a stupid phone i purchase when i saw the adv but this phone dust will enter fast then i exchange to e71 is very good phone
in my words this 52 is a rubbish phone it will not last long life the battery and the dust will go inside fast but i change to e71 it is v good and easy to clean and large screen thanks for e71 so i suggest to go for e71
which sony phone can b compared to e52 & dooes this phn have separate panels
aryan thank for helping me , in my e 52 when i am edit label , in contact , this function is not working if u guide me i am thankful to u
i purchased e52 and after 2 weeks had major problems with it and returned it they gave me another one and now after another 2 weeks i have more problems with the new one. very unhappy, i want to end my contract.
AshuMann, 27 Jul 2010I really wanted this phone ... but now I think the trend is heading for a large touch-screen p... moreif you are a person who dont like seeing dust inside this screen i would definetly not recommend X6 as it is a manufacturing fault. other than that everything is fine.
hello prazy, can u guide me, can u help me i bought e 52, i am facing problem in contact, edit label , this function is not working in my phone so this is my phone problem or any other trick for that , any body can guide me.
deen, 27 Jul 2010Wow!! Good review, fyi, E52 has a lack at phone speaker (not loud speaker)...but worth to buy.... more:) Tx. btw, when you are on call the option is showed as Loudsp. but I can get that its the phone speaker :P. lame and typical Nokia
Prazy, 27 Jul 2010Last week I bought this mobile, I have been Nokia fan since I entered into the mobile world an... moreWow!! Good review, fyi, E52 has a lack at phone speaker (not loud speaker)...but worth to buy..no need to charge for 4 days =D
Last week I bought this mobile, I have been Nokia fan since I entered into the mobile world and I have used nearly 18 mobiles excluding E52.
I can say E52 is as sleek as Nokia 5310 Xpress music (the phone I like the most).
1. Well built,sleek and numeric keys are big enough where you don't have to see it to press it, and as for E series goes metallic case is a regular one.
2. Screen is big enough to check emails and surf internet and doesn't fade out in bright sunshine. in fact I can see the text even in light colored themes.
3. wiFi and 3g does its job, can compare it to 5800 XM.
4. Battery backup is good, It lasted for 4 days with out getting dried-out completely (an hour call a day and few sms with an hour of surfing internet per day)
5. you can charge the mobile using data card, how cool is that.
6. Menu and functions works as it should, doesn't showed any bump while using it, even I activated theme effects but did not see any slowness apart from the theme fading style (its default ;))
1. Loud speaker volume is low when compared to the massive 5800 XM
2. The two softkeys left and right are barely visible and when you try to press it you will end up hitting function keys (mail and home)
3. Battery cover appears to be bit lose, you can feel it wobbles when you type sms by holding the back panel. though you will barely feel it.
4. 3.2 mp cam is not giving results as expected but again it is a business phone :D
Over all, it is recommended for the one who hates touch screen and qwerty like me and wants all the functionality of a smartphone. E52 is your good bet. it is VFM product.
For those who needs to install apps, ngage games and want to perform most of the operation that they do on a PC, then this is not the right phone for you. in fact phone is not the right option for you. better by a netbook.