To other E52 owners. Just want to ask if your phone also has a noticeable gap between the glass and the left selection button. There isn't this gap on the right.
I thought it was a defect/sloppy build, but when I looked at the other E52s displayed on other stores, they also had this gap. Thanks.
Mine is made in Korea and I guess those at the other stores are made in Korea too. Thanks in advance.
My E52 detail data. Model E52-1, Type RM-469, IMEI 7th & 8th = 03, software ver. 021.013.C00.01, software date 03Jul09, language set 14.02.
I already post the problems on previous posting. Thanks.
e52 is very beautiful. Is fast, very good in all items, except the sound specker. Is very low. The sound for the headphones i don't know, but the first is very low indeed.
can nokia e52 beat the quality sound of sony ericsson g700? listening to the speaker alone and/or with earphone?
Gigi's , 14 Sep 2009It's E52-1 Made in Finland and the 7th and 8th digits 03. Gigi,
Can you please tell me how to check the code for country of manufacture?
I remember seeing it somewhere but lost the details.
PHH, 14 Sep 2009Hi, Does anyone can help me with this problem? Each time I use my WLAN at a hotspot to view... moreYou have to change some settings GPS -> GPS Data -> Options -> Positioning settings -> Positioning method and you select how you connect
i think y'all better choose 6710 navi.. the price slightly expensive but u got extra free lifetime navigator... and NO BUGS or FIRMWARE PROBLEM... I just bought it and satisfied with it
Sometime ago I read an article which said that cellular phones are so sophisticated now that the firmwares have gotten very complicated to write so I'm not surprised in this very highly sophisticated E52, bugs appear.
People people people...please...when you report E52 bugs and instability issues, please state where it was manufactured, the version whether E52-1 or E52-2 and the 7th and 8th digits of your IMEI.
Does anyone can help me with this problem? Each time I use my WLAN at a hotspot to view my google maps, the phone would switch over my GSM provider's network, resulting in hefty data transfer. How do we disable this and connect only via WLAN?
simon, 14 Sep 2009BLACK VERSION?!?
will this be released in the UK?Interesting. Well spotted Simon.
I think they may release a black version in the UK. In the Sept O2 magazine the E52 is "coming soon" and the picture is a graphite grey (black) version. Now that not mean much (as O2 tend to get what they are given), but in the previous magazine they had a picture of the grey version.
Here's hoping that a black version will be here soon.
Original Jamaican thanx 4 your quick reply&will keep u posted on charging time
I already have E52 in my hand for 2 mths, and so many bugs arise on this phone (or firmware?). Mine have problems below:
1. Hang by itself, sometimes it could hang 4 times in a day, sometimes not. And i don't know how many times I put off and on the battery just because it hard to turn on again.
2. Cannot mark sms/mms easily on language 14.xx, but no problem on languange 05.xx
3. The sound so low, even I always cannot be woke up by its Alarm, because of so low sound.
4. Problem on 3G/3.5G receiver, but set to 2G band only can fix this. Annoying thing, what a bad 3G/3.5G feature.
5. Calendar is not as CLEVER as they promised. When u put 2 days or more of entry/to-do, the second days or more will not show it again. etc.
6. Problem on what do they call NOISE CANCELLATION. and it doesn't works well, even it produce NOISE on our call receiver side. :(
NEED NEW FIRMWARE UPGRADE A.S.A.P.!!
See one of problem here: