Anonymous, 27 Jul 2011i m using skype in nokia e6.....don't worry dear u also use skype.....hi which versoin of skype are u using?I did try to install skype but i can only chat but can't make call to contact
A tip if you have done a lot of installs and uninstalls in the beginning for your Nokia E6. it seems that regardless have much memory you have in your phone that you can emty the memory ROM for loose ends by close down your phone and take out the battery for 10 minutes. then restart it and you will have a much faster and more battery time on your phone. it is possible that you have a loose ends files otherwise. my tip for the day.
aaryan, 23 Jul 2011i bought e6 today and i wanna clarify few things from people who are using it.. when ever ... moreits natural when you charge your phone, a small light will flash to alert you that your phone is charging .. it will stop blinking if the battery is full..
BB, 25 Jul 2011ls. I want to buy this phone, but just want to confirm if skype can work on the phonei m using skype in nokia e6.....don't worry dear u also use skype.....
Anonymous, 27 Jul 2011Can this phone handle a lot of text messages without lagging/hanging or slowing down? My Nokia... morehello dear....
just use mass memory in ur cell..after that u will see ur cell working as a new phone ok.......
thanks for previous help . some more help needed
1) when i lock my fone and i get sms , there is no light and the screen is dark itself . i miss sms when the fone is in silent ( at work ) . what can i do
2) when my browser is started the homepage ovi opens . if i want to go to facebook , do i have to use my finger only to tap onto the url area . why doesnt the cursor go till there like the nokia e72
Can this phone handle a lot of text messages without lagging/hanging or slowing down? My Nokia C7 couldn't be used because when I had a lot of messages, it will just shut down or hang after a minute/ few minutes after i turned it on.
gurunath, 26 Jul 2011i have following questions 1) how to lock and unlock phone screen without using the right ... morethis is the downside of NOKIA E6 and battery last only for two days which is a big difference from NOKIA E72 its because of the SCREEN RESOLUTION>
[deleted post]Same here I'm selling my phone. Nokia is just making money out of us for there new phones.
moro, 26 Jul 2011how can i know if this camera carl zeis or not?Think it is not. Otherwise it will be written near the camera, as usually.
Anonymous, 26 Jul 2011shoulg i go for this nokia e6 or blackberry bold 9780? pls anyone help me..thanksI checked out the phone today with the battery on....screen too slow....hardware and keypad are SUPERB....but very slow software wise....Nokia better come up with a new E-series phone....otherwise they have seriously lost it with the E-series too!
can i set 'options' to the right selection key and 'menu' to the left selection key.
gurunath, 26 Jul 2011i have following questions
1) how to lock and unlock phone screen without using the right ... morePress power button for less than a second, and you can lock the phone.
There is a setting to turn off WLAN scanning. If you have it on your home screen, touch the WLAN wizard and select turn off WLA scanning
The notification light is weak. It is a downside, But why not check your phone by looking at the screen or waking it up and looking at the screen
i have following questions
1) how to lock and unlock phone screen without using the right hand side slider . ie is it possible to lock the phone screen the way i used to lock e72
2) how to turn off wlan scanning all the time
3) wen fone is locked and i get sms , it only beeps or ejects sms tone . no light nothing . why is this ?